My rooting order for teams not named Calgary

eaglesfan036

Quick note, I am not going to bother writing about teams that have no chance at playoffs (hi kesler)

900) Helsinki Titans - As Ahma would say "Fuck Helstinky". I used to like Draper but they beat Calgary twice in a row and 3-1 cursed us and I hate Helsinki almost as passionately as Ahma at this point

4) New York Americans - I am typing out the full team names because it gives me 3 words instead of one. Anyway, I actually like YEAH I think he's an awesome guy and GM, but if New York ever wins the cup we will never hear the end of it from Advantage and Denise. Plus I don't like seeing the team that benefits the most from FA winning the cup as that makes it too predicatable. 

3) Stockholm - I have nothing against Stockholm. I think boubabi has made some good GM moves before and then everyone would catch a fade from gorlab

2) Seattle Bears - I have always liked Mike and it would be really funny if Seattle won this year as Mike would do an excellent job trolling the league about it. Plus I like some of the players he is building a roster with

1) Riga Reign - They have Jaymay, Toasty, and WinGod. I like those people, and I feel as though Riga deserves something for how their last few playoffs have gone. Even though Kendrick thinks I hate him I still pick Riga, plus I have that former connection to the team too

I hope you've enjoyed this edition of Ahma's porridge

7 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I always find it weird that I get the label for bragging about my cups.  I rarely talk about them (and usually only when it is on topic).

Look at this guy, can't even go one post without mentioning his cup victories.