weird situation

WoldenGhore

Hey guys this is probably one of the weirdest posts you're going to see on here lol, but I need some advice. I met this girl on plenty of fish about 4 months ago and we get along so well, we're not dating or anything but I want to but basically I'm being " catfished" if you've ever seen the tv show. She's pretending to be someone she isn't, I really hope she is because she is beautiful and an awesome person. We still haven't met and it seems like she has an excuse every time we make plans. I can't get to the bottom of it, I've confronted her about it and she denies it. I was hoping maybe you guys can help in someway. We can do some investigation work haha I have pictures and a first name. I can. Give more info if someone's willing to help. Thanks guys I know this is weird but I want the truth

24 minutes ago, WoldenGhore said:

How do I find out who she really is

Cant you like click and drag her picture into the google search bar or something? I think I saw that on the show lol

2 minutes ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

tell her you play an online hockey league. bitches go crazy over that. either way he will join and you get recruitment tpe or you find out shes a girl :ph34r:

lmao

On 3/1/2016 at 9:11 AM, tfong said:

As a former catfisher, I highly recommend you do a snapchat or skype before you send off any dick pics.

Why would you do this? D:

And how did I miss this thread? Give us updates, @WoldenGhore!

I hate dating sites as much as Devise hates malls. You never really know someone until you spend time with them face to face. Connecting in how you type messages ain't shit. 

Also, if she's allegedly hot AND from Saskatchewan, I don't like your odds. Especially if she won't Snapchat you or whatever.

Also if you want you could send me and gorlab pics too because if it is Saskatoon and surrounding area we may just know them personally and then we can ask. :idk: 

8 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Also, if she's allegedly hot AND from Saskatchewan, I don't like your odds. Especially if she won't Snapchat you or whatever.

Also if you want you could send me and gorlab pics too because if it is Saskatoon and surrounding area we may just know them personally and then we can ask. :idk: 

Has to be fake, there isn't one attractive person native to Sask, and if she moved there of her own free will, she's clearly mentally damaged.