Join Me For MY 10,000 Post Party

eaglesfan036

On the 11th of April, 6 days before the sabbath, it hath occurred to me that I am nearly upon 10,000 posts, putting me in the elite legion of spammerwolves. Anyone who would like to be invited to my party and have nice words spoken about them, please like and comment this post. If you would like to attend my party and instead be roasted instead of complimented, please only comment without liking. Have a great day

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

what do you mean i hardly ever post there?

I don't know, they just mentioned it a little in another thread. Considering the SHL = anal filter was also brought up though, this easily could have just been relevant a year or so ago. But still, just thought I'd ask.

15 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I don't know, they just mentioned it a little in another thread. Considering the SHL = anal filter was also brought up though, this easily could have just been relevant a year or so ago. But still, just thought I'd ask.

I've made a few glorious topics on shl over like a year or so. Here is my favorite

5 hours ago, stevo said:

If I'm not fucking hammered, you're doing it wrong.

This. and +100000

Also big ups to eagles for continuing my tradition with the "like for a shoutout" 

Clearly I want to be roasted though.