A Meaningful Fan 590!

atw2592

I finally have a reason to write a fan 590 that people might read! This free agency deal has gotten me way more excited in the VHL than I have been the past couple of weeks. I've just finished my last college semester and been on the quest for a full-time job, as well as celebrating the accomplishment. That had put my VHL interest at an all-time low, as I've been out of the house and off the computer for quite some time. Multiple teams have sent me PM's and expressed their interest in me, which is greatly appreciated. However, I can only play for one team. Obviously the Legion are still a top choice for me. They believed in me three seasons ago when they selected me in the first round, and I grinded through the rebuilding years to finally win a cup. Who would want to leave that? On the other hand, I do think that I have the ability to be a first-line player and I want to show that off. Without further ado, I'd like to narrow my choices down to a handful of teams (in no specific order).

Seattle - @Banackock I love the northwest region of the United States, and I really think the world is better with a good professional hockey team in Seattle. Even if that means resorting to a sim league.

Riga - @Toast You've got me very interested in being the centerpiece of the Reign for years to come. Even though we probably won't compete this season, it would be cool to be face of a franchise.

New York - @YEAH!stlemania A great locker room atmosphere is always hard to pass up. I know most of the guys on the team and we will definitely compete. It's tempting.

Toronto - @Molholt Potentially repeating as champions would be hard to move away from. I know what I'm getting here and love the people in the locker room. I don't know if it's time for a change or not.

Stay tuned for the final decision later today!

Edited by atw925

21 minutes ago, Molholt said:

I guess when you don't think you played enough?

Dude, why are you being a dick about this? I was dead last in the league in total minutes played the last time I checked about 60 games into the season. Being in the top 5 in points a majority of the season is unreal considering how much more everyone else played. And worst of all, I got shafted for awards because people don't look at points per minute. It's bullshit. 

1 hour ago, atw2592 said:

Dude, why are you being a dick about this? I was dead last in the league in total minutes played the last time I checked about 60 games into the season. Being in the top 5 in points a majority of the season is unreal considering how much more everyone else played. And worst of all, I got shafted for awards because people don't look at points per minute. It's bullshit. 

That was a serious statement? Minutes are an issue if someone thinks they are. I thought his question was dumb.

12 minutes ago, Molholt said:

That was a serious statement? Minutes are an issue if someone thinks they are. I thought his question was dumb.

It sounded like a troll job to me. I'm bitter right now when it comes to LSP so excuse me if I take everything personally

Just now, atw2592 said:

It sounded like a troll job to me. I'm bitter right now when it comes to LSP so excuse me if I take everything personally

I can assure you that I will completely and fully accommodate you in Seattle. Thanks to @brovy, we're well aware we're missing a center. If not for him, I never would have noticed. Unlike his false remarks though, Seattle is stronger. We have a similar goalie, and better defense. Other than Draper, our forwards are the same, we just have more. We just extended 3 people (Muller, Skovgaard and Nuck) and have signed Free agent Biggu Kyanon. 

You will get playing time in Seattle well above what you received last season and I can assure you I will do everything to make LSP fly high for the Bears. You won't regret the choice of joining us when it comes to your performance and our active, great LR! :sea::D

2 minutes ago, Victor said:

Seattle thinks a good defence means something though. :lol: 

Great goalie, Good defence.. how does it not..? 

Maybe come back and talk to me during the regular season and/or playoffs, okay? It's off season right now. We'll talk when the results are in. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Banackock said:

Great goalie, Good defence.. how does it not..? 

Maybe come back and talk to me during the regular season and/or playoffs, okay? It's off season right now. We'll talk when the results are in. 

trash talk is at its best on equal footing - you gotta enjoy it while it lasts.

Just now, Victor said:

trash talk is at its best on equal footing - you gotta enjoy it while it lasts.

I'll be saying that to you this season when we roll by you --> "Gotta enjoy it while it lasts". ;)