S49 Announcements

Will

45 minutes ago, Victor said:

Also stevo, Tylar, Caillean - you're not serious right? I mean you can buy the VHL.com upgrade - even if you miss every second week you're missing out on what, like 20 TPE? Over your entire career!

Fgt fuck outta here wut u tink u r talkin to me like DAT m8.

On topic, I think it would be way more productive for the aim the BoG is going at if welfare claimers were restricted to solely welfare claiming only. No additional 590 that can be claimed, no other bullshit. Just your welfare, and that should make up for enough of a difference between the active PT members and fucking welfare scum like me that's worthless anyway as it was pointed out in this thread.

9 hours ago, flyersfan1493 said:

Don't really see the cause of the uproar over the lack of buying the welfare upgrade. I've been a primary welfare/jobber for a while now, so it's not like I'm speaking for another group of people either. Just buy the fan590 upgrade and write 150 words a week or do a quick player card. 

I just do extra predictions, then you even have the option to do PT's (for example during double weeks), without feeling you have wasted money on the welfare upgrade

Off topic, 

So much for a new DT. (Hey, y'all know I couldn't enter this thread and NOT comment on it.)

I don't know what gets into you from time to time but in the words of the wise @gorlab "you got bent over backwards and had your neg cherry taken" right here in this thread.

Even though I actually appreciate you fighting for my welfare claim but you have a tone to your cause that's probably appreciated in an anonymous tourettaholic meeting.

If you weren't insulting anybody left and right on your way who's disagreeing with you, people might actually talk to you. You know like actually talk to you in a discussion style of way and not in tid bits they're throwing out to get you fired up.