S49 Announcements

Will

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Welfare itself hasn't been a thing since the late 20s, early 30s. The player store revamp where this option was added would have been shortly after that yet. So it's a relatively new thing. And it was pretty broken, considering a full pension plus a little cash was suddenly deemed almost as much as a PT. Which it really isn't. 

You dont implement something only to amend it a few seasons later

3 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

You realize the thing you're complaining about has only been in place for 10 of those seasons right? Making that purchase an option didn't make the league what it was, so it sure as hell isn't going to break it. 

It still dont make sense to implent something only to change it not soon after

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Discrediting my opinion doesn't do you any good when you yourself make no impact on any league decisions. I've been here almost 50 seasons, if it means nothing then the BOG wouldn't be a thing as well as various other rules.

This isn't BS but continue to cry wolf.

I am pretty sure the BOG would be here in some other form but yeah sure keep believing it wouldn't. As for the cry wolf, you're still talking?

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

I am pretty sure the BOG would be here in some other form but yeah sure keep believing it wouldn't. As for the cry wolf, you're still talking?

Some form sure, but I created it early on so apparently my opinion means something. You are literally do the "you're still talking?" responses now, time to hit the road.

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

You dont implement something only to amend it a few seasons later

Clearly the Holocaust didn't get enough time to show its true potential.

Top logic as always, carry on.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Some form sure, but I created it early on so apparently my opinion means something. You are literally do the "you're still talking?" responses now, time to hit the road.

Yes I am "literally do the". Nice grammar. How about you hit the road.

1 minute ago, Victor said:

Clearly the Holocaust didn't get enough time to show its true potential.

Top logic as always, carry on.

We are talking internet here and you are talking real life. These are completely different comparisons.

Yes I am "literally do the". Nice grammar. How about you hit the road.

Here comes the grammar portion. Folks he is down to nothing like usual, just making a stink because he thinks he'll get his way. 

"whiny little cry babies."

Just now, Kendrick said:

Here comes the grammar portion. Folks he is down to nothing like usual, just making a stink because he thinks he'll get his way. 

"whiny little cry babies."

Well it's kind of hard to understand your argument when you can't spell things properly. Maybe if you were more educated, I could comprehend the words you are typing. As for your "he is down to nothing like usual and just making a stink to get my way", is there anything else you ever say. You resort to the same recycled garbage over and over again. You are what all trolls on the internet look up to. "Here guys, let's use the same recycled non-sense over and over again and that is how you become a troll."

9 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

I believe you were one of the supporters of the VHLM moving back down to eight teams were you not? 

1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

Well it's kind of hard to understand your argument when you can't spell things properly. Maybe if you were more educated, I could comprehend the words you are typing. As for your "he is down to nothing like usual and just making a stink to get my way", is there anything else you ever say. You resort to the same recycled garbage over and over again. You are what all trolls on the internet look up to. "Here guys, let's use the same recycled non-sense over and over again and that is how you become a troll."

Black-pot.jpg

1 minute ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I believe you were one of the supporters of the VHLM moving back down to eight teams were you not? 

That is a different story. Why keep teams around that had no players on it?

4 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

You realize you complain about everything and no one has supported you through it though right? I have more of an education than you, sorry that I wasn't born in a primary English speaking country. The little mistakes here and there come, I'll be the first to admit that. The fact you resorted to grammar though does somewhat go against what you just mentioned with "internet trolls". Enough about that though tell us more about the "whiny little cry babies" that you noticed with this rule being axed?

Edited by Kendrick

11 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

"It still do not make sense"

What?

"Implent"

What?

"change it not soon after"

What?

" Well it's kind of hard to understand your argument when you can't spell things properly. Maybe if you were more educated, I could comprehend the words you are typing. "

Just now, Kendrick said:

You realize you complain about everything and no one has supported you through it though right? I have more of an education than you, sorry that I wasn't born in a primary English speaking country. The little mistake here and there come, I'll be the first to admit that. The fact you resorted to grammar though does somewhat go against what you just mentioned with "internet trolls". Enough about that though tell us more about the "whiny little cry babies" that you noticed with this rule be axed?

I don't care if anyone supports me or not. The thing is you have to believe that people will get behind you. I can sit here and say things on my own because I literally don't care about what other people say or think. Why should I talk to you about something you already know about being an internet troll?

• Senior Admin
5 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

47 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

LMFAO just stop talking hahaha

13 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

13 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

You're still talking?

1 minute ago, Molholt said:

"It still do not make sense"

What?

"Implent"

What?

"change it not soon after"

What?

" Well it's kind of hard to understand your argument when you can't spell things properly. Maybe if you were more educated, I could comprehend the words you are typing. "

Nice try but not a single thing you say holds meaning about anything. I said everything that needed to be said correctly.

39 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

I didn't pay attention if he moved or not. Nor do I give a shit if he moved or not. I don't worry about people who will be inactive in a matter of a couple weeks.

Very "anti" VHL - especially for a revolutionist as yourself. We want all our members to stay active, therefor, should care about all our members. :) 

That is a different story. Why keep teams around that had no players on it?

I think it's a very similar story in fact. Both were implemented later on in the VHL's life (so didn't make the VHL what it was as you implied earlier), both had severe flaws (lack of players for 10 team VHLM, purchase allowed players to get close to PT level TPE with one word post), both were then later removed when those flaws were acknowledged.