[S36] --- (S33) RW - Odin Tordahl

Corco

As usual, some boobies to help describe how I'm feeling. Thanks for the help on this one Naomi.

203994.gif

Now, I am considering  all of the offers and will need a little time to sort through them and consider some things. Thanks for the interest and whatever happens, I appreciate the PM's and kind words about Odin.

Oh yeah, will any GM have an issue with either the establishment(new team) or continuation(HEL/RIGA) of my "usual" thread in the LR?

Oh yeah, will any GM have an issue with either the establishment(new team) or continuation(HEL/RIGA) of my "usual" thread in the LR?

I think I speak for everyone when I say "No, nobody will have a problem".

As usual, some boobies to help describe how I'm feeling. Thanks for the help on this one Naomi.

203994.gif

Now, I am considering  all of the offers and will need a little time to sort through them and consider some things. Thanks for the interest and whatever happens, I appreciate the PM's and kind words about Odin.

Not a problem at all :)

203994.gif

I look at her tits, but only when she's not looking at the camera... afraid of getting caught

Shit.....that didn't help my decision one bit! I was hoping at least one GM would say something along the lines of, "Sir, I find breasts highly offensive and therefore would like to rescind my offer. You are a disgusting individual."

Guess I'll keep considering all the teams then.