Zamora Narrows List to 3, One Surprise Team

frescoelmo

Felix's Future  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After days of debating, contemplating and other action verbs, Felix Zamora managed to cut his list of teams down to three...  Toronto, Quebec and Helsinki.  "These teams showed me both how I would fit into their immediate plans next year, and furthermore how I could fit into their franchise down the line if I was interested in sticking with the same franchise.  It is a breath of fresh air to finally get my list down to a manageable situation...  Granted it's still a work in progress and more needs to be done on my end," Zamora explained.  The fourth year winger has cited wanting to play for "win-now" teams but wouldn't sign with a team exclusively for that reason.  Among other things, he had enjoyed playing in a positive environment in Calgary and would want a similar situation wherever he went next.  "Things up in Alberta were great, and while I was not a big part of it, I'd like to be in a comfortable, active situation," Zamora finished.  Word on the street is that there have been talks between free agents about where they could sign together, providing an even bigger impact on the league.  Sources close to Felix's party have said that he is also considering sitting out this season and waiting to see how Season 36 unfolds.  "I can tell you, there is a secret fourth team in the fold, but it is pending on how certain situations end up," Felix Zamora left the media with that little bit.

While I don't think you have it in you I still think your best course of action is to sign a 1 year deal where you think you can win a cup this season then leave that team and sign with Riga for the rest of your career.  :rig:  :1st: 

While I don't think you have it in you I still think your best course of action is to sign a 1 year deal where you think you can win a cup this season then leave that team and sign with Riga for the rest of your career.  :rig:  :1st: 

The former I surely have it in me, the latter, not so much :P