Reddit Recruitment Day (Upvote/Comment for 2 TPE!)

DollarAndADream

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Okay.. actually I've refreshed it 7 times in succession ... here's the upvote count

What kind of fucked up shite is this!?! Someone explain to me

We are the ones uprooting it, but people looking for fantasy leagues are down voting it. Maybe some SHL noobs have issues with it being far superior as well?

• Senior Admin

Yeah it's most likely just people who get turned off by the advertising, who really cares though. We got a great turnout from all of you and at least one member who seems like a great guy so it's a success in my books.

Also shoutout to DAAD for talking to the mods and posting it for us :cheers: 

• Senior Admin
4 minutes ago, Ghost Reaper said:

@Draper there is no Da Trifecta here in this community sir. Now give me TPE!

You'll always be Da Trifecta tbqh imho. I thought about changing my name a couple of times, like when I retired the poor excuse for a defenseman that was Don Draper, but I felt like it was too far gone. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost Reaper said:

Also do I have to choose which player or can it be both of mine?

On 8/29/2016 at 0:00 AM, Draper said:

yeah for recruitment stuff it is good for both players

for future reference there is a list of how most things are handled with 2 players in the rule book :) 

40 minutes ago, Draper said:

You'll always be Da Trifecta tbqh imho. I thought about changing my name a couple of times, like when I retired the poor excuse for a defenseman that was Don Draper, but I felt like it was too far gone. 

Should have stuck with Will

I think there's still a good chance that other people sign up as well. Some people might have just bookmarked it for later, or maybe more will see it on /r/FantasyHockey that go there regularly.

I know for myself when I originally was told about VHL by Kendrick, I bookmarked it and went back a week or two later.

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

I think there's still a good chance that other people sign up as well. Some people might have just bookmarked it for later, or maybe more will see it on /r/FantasyHockey that go there regularly.

I know for myself when I originally was told about VHL by Kendrick, I bookmarked it and went back a week or two later.

Yeah you never know. I've been going big on Facebook promoting it with NHL 17/NHL16 Groups and pages.