WHY WASN'T MY PLAYER UPDATED FOR PLAYOFFS

eaglesfan036

I swear this happens every single time Calgary is in the playoffs. I specifically took the time to make sure I got in my playoff update in time, and @Kendrick successfully updated me in time so this is not his fault. @JardyB10 why was my player not updated in the sim? What is the point of doing final playoff updates if they don't actually get put in this sim? This happens every damn year and it is really frustrating. As my team's first line center a jump from 294 to 334 tpe is quite important. I demand a re-sim

7 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I swear this happens every single time Calgary is in the playoffs. I specifically took the time to make sure I got in my playoff update in time, and @Kendrick successfully updated me in time so this is not his fault. @JardyB10 why was my player not updated in the sim? What is the point of doing final playoff updates if they don't actually get put in this sim? This happens every damn year and it is really frustrating. As my team's first line center a jump from 294 to 334 tpe is quite important. I demand a re-sim

"If your team was the only one not updated then yeah, that's BS. If no one was updated, it sucks but at least it's even'" says the player on the winning side here. 

Edit: I wasn't updated either but I didn't have a 40 TPE update. 

Sorry, dude! I like winning and all but it isn't as sweet when something like this happens.

Edited by evrydayimbyfuglien

• Senior Admin

I maybe should have mentioned earlier that STHS has a built in self-destruct function that activates when it detects a bogus excuse for a re-sim................................................................................

jardys computer exploded his noggin

@eaglesfan036 So unfortunately, the "re-sim" did not affect much. This page should be up to date now if you want to look it over for your satisfaction: http://vhlsim.net/VHL50/VHL50-ProTeamRoster.html

And here's the alternate reality games:

NA GM 1

NA GM 2

EU GM 1

EU GM 2

But thank you for reminding me to update the players! Now we will continue along as though nothing ever happened. :whistle: