S50 Banner Competition: Vote

Will

S50 Banner Competition  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Senior Admin

I think I got everybody who submitted a banner. Now vote by selecting the corresponding number from each banner below! The banner creators will be revealed after the vote. 

Also, polls will no longer allow you to change your vote after voting.

27OdORX.png 

MRLD9By.png

bluebanner1_zpsiinat9dv.png

uO8q6ay.jpg

Banner.jpg

9rROrXJ.png

Screen_Shot_2016_08_17_at_1_54_42_PM.png

Number 3 and 6 are the best, but there is some good work done here. Everyone sticking with the "blue" theme it seems, so if I want to see this new banner in it's glory I guess I'll have to switch to that damn thing. :P 

7 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

#5 VICTORY HOCKEY LEAUGE, Also wasn't sure about the whole x2 Blue Jackets

Yeah I know it is a lot to ask, but we should of really stated that if your going to use players, jersey changes is a must. We haven't had non jersey changed characters on our banner with actual visible logo's in ages. Like sure it's Zetterberg currently on VHL red, but you can only see the Stanley Cup final embroided on his shoulder, no logo. We have used JC in the past so I had to auto disqualify any banner that showed NHL team logo's. I suppose if we like one of them enough we can just add a JC to the banner after the fact. If that was the case I may of voted #5, as it has the best scale in terms of logo size + players of any of them.