VHL All-Star Captains

Will

• Senior Admin

Hey all,

Sorry for the slight delay and mix up with the All-Star game. It's going ahead now and we have our two captains - @der meister and @KingRobbie. The legendary @Phil Knight will be taking care of the draft and getting the rosters set up in the next few days. 

Also, there is an ASG doubles week in effect that you can claim either this week or next week. It's eligible to be claimed on both players if people with 2nd players choose to submit a point task on each. 

More details to come soon, probably from Phil. 

Enjoy! 

1 minute ago, brovy said:

My 13 year old version of myself could have had a greater level of grammar than that of what you just posted.

Your thirteen year old self wasn't here for that meme. I'll admit it was a super old one, from Devise's first week here, but I promise you that it was word for word.

Catch a fade.

edit: Except he said Triples Week, but I wanted it to be relevant.

Edited by Jericho

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Your thirteen year old self wasn't here for that meme. I'll admit it was a super old one, from Devise's first week here, but I promise you that it was word for word.

Catch a fade.

edit: Except he said Triples Week, but I wanted it to be relevant.

Thats what they all say.

9 hours ago, Draper said:

Also, there is an ASG doubles week in effect that you can claim either this week or next week. It's eligible to be claimed on both players if people with 2nd players choose to submit a point task on each. 

Is that double only for asg related point tasks? 

1 hour ago, gorlab said:

is the all-star roster going to get posted in this subforum ?

nope. Keep checking the Podcast section for my Podcast I'll be putting up in an hour or so. The Rosters will be inside there.

On 10/26/2016 at 7:26 PM, Draper said:

I read that as a newb I get 3 doubled tasks to start. If I claimed this for this week and made a graphic for someone whose an all star would I keep the two other doubles for being a newb?

7 minutes ago, GordonBombay66 said:

I read that as a newb I get 3 doubled tasks to start. If I claimed this for this week and made a graphic for someone whose an all star would I keep the two other doubles for being a newb?

YEP! This All-Star Doubles PT week would NOT count against your 3 Doubled PTs for being a new member

23 hours ago, GordonBombay66 said:

Yeah, ignore Phil, there is no longer three free doubles with new non-carryover members anymore, as it was replaced with the starting 30 TPE, as Higgins mentioned.

Do you recall where you read this? We should probably change that immediately. :P

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

Yeah, ignore Phil, there is no longer three free doubles with new non-carryover members anymore, as it was replaced with the starting 30 TPE, as Higgins mentioned.

Do you recall where you read this? We should probably change that immediately. :P

No I don't sorry. I lurked this board for a bit before finally signing up just so I wouldn't dive too head in with no idea of what I was doing lol. Anyway thx for the help.

14 minutes ago, GordonBombay66 said:

No I don't sorry. I lurked this board for a bit before finally signing up just so I wouldn't dive too head in with no idea of what I was doing lol. Anyway thx for the help.

You sure you are not related to old Adam Conway (aka Bombay) who used to frequent the board?

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

You sure you are not related to old Adam Conway (aka Bombay) who used to frequent the board?

No this is my first time on a hockey sim site, although I'm somewhat in the loop about what they were due to my bud who was on one a few years ago, he used to talk about it. Isn't this one though I don't think unless there was a name change. He was in a league called Simulation something.

10 minutes ago, GordonBombay66 said:

No this is my first time on a hockey sim site, although I'm somewhat in the loop about what they were due to my bud who was on one a few years ago, he used to talk about it. Isn't this one though I don't think unless there was a name change. He was in a league called Simulation something.

Oh okay yes he was in the other league. Our site has been going strong for over 50+ Seasons and has a rich history so you are in the right place. We'll help you out as much as you want!