2013-2014 NHL Discussion Thread

8Ovechkin8

I want Alex Edler off the Vancouver Canucks so badly it isn't even funny. What a fucking defensive trainwreck.

We(Habs) give you Raphael Diaz for him !  :D

Kings goal #2 is on Edler plain and simple. He should be in front of the fucking net. As soon as he went for the hit (which he missed) I knew it was going in our net. Get a top six forward for him, then recall Corrado. Waive Booth, recall Archibald. Tough it out until next season when we can bring Horvat and Shinkaruk up for good. This game had the potential to be a major turning point this season. Instead it's YET ANOTHER fuck up. I AM FUCKING ANGRY.

Edited by Sandro

Fuck this shit ! I'm becoming a basketball fan !

TVA Sports (in french) is the worst thing you could hear in your life. They know absolutly nothing.

Well.. Another shit decision by Gary Bettman.

Not sure it was Bettman so much as Rogers was willing to throw all their money at it and CTV wasn't. Either way, not happy that everything is going to be on Sportsnet now. Fuck, they're awful.

This means more of that god awful SN panel and with all the CDN PBP guys (save Hughson) working for Bell/TSN we are left with second rate garbage quality.

TSN should pick up junior hockey, wouldn't be hard to beat SN quality.

I hope TSN grabs the CHL rights after 2014 or they might be in some trouble... Never should of let Jay and Dan go, everything has gone down hill since.........

Sportsnet better fire 90% of their staff along with the HNIC staff cause they both are sub par broadcasts.  

I hope TSN grabs the CHL rights after 2014 or they might be in some trouble... Never should of let Jay and Dan go, everything has gone down hill since.........

Sportsnet better fire 90% of their staff along with the HNIC staff cause they both are sub par broadcasts.  

They didn't let them go, they couldn't pay them enough to keep them. The difference is that they probably would've stayed if given more money. FOX Sports offered more.

They didn't let them go, they couldn't pay them enough to keep them. The difference is that they probably would've stayed if given more money. FOX Sports offered more.

of course that's what happened lol just saying things haven't gone well since they moved on.

of course that's what happened lol just saying things haven't gone well since they moved on.

Oh for sure, the ratings took a big dive.

SStammer, Don Taylor is the worst person on TV. The guy has the worst catchphrases and at times it seems like he has no clue about the sport in general. Garry Valk is getting on my nerves too.