2013-2014 NFL Discussion Thread

Still pulling for SF. I like the makeup of the team, they're fun to watch. Plus Seattle "fans" don't deserve a Super Bowl, so fuck that team.

Nor do the 49ers fans I know haha. Thats not the reason I hate them though

what happened with crabtree and sherman?  i was watching hockey

Crabtree was walking back to the sidelines after an INT by Smith (SEA) and Sherman came over to him and got in his face. Kind of a shitty thing to do with Sherman, but Crabtree is equally stupid to Sherman anyways. Crabtree held out his rookie year because he wanted a 15 Million per year salary. I hate both players. But I hate Harbaugh and his whining after every play. 

Crabtree was walking back to the sidelines after an INT by Smith (SEA) and Sherman came over to him and got in his face. Kind of a shitty thing to do with Sherman, but Crabtree is equally stupid to Sherman anyways. Crabtree held out his rookie year because he wanted a 15 Million per year salary. I hate both players. But I hate Harbaugh and his whining after every play. 

You just hate the fact that Harbaugh and his team own the Packers. Don't try to sugarcoat something else.

You just hate the fact that Harbaugh and his team own the Packers. Don't try to sugarcoat something else.

Nope. But I guess once again you read things the way you want. At the end of the day Kaepernick has less Superbowls than Rodgers anyways.

At the end of their careers, Kaepernick will have more than Rodgers. Nice try though.

Um okay haha. Nice try though? Haha anyone else catching this 

If you don't care, don't care to post then either. Just go disappear like you already did and ruin a team.

Meg, didn't do anything to you man. I think it's time to calm down. Thats two spouts in one day

Ridiculous the 49ers were set for that . Pretty good showings in the past few seasons just not the finish we'd like we'll get em next season.  Kendrick is butthurt.  :huh:

Meg, imo the game of football is taken seriously to others such as I assume you take hockey just as serious. If the Capitals lost to the Pens in round three game seven don't tell me you wouldn't be as mad as Trifecta. I'm more disappointed and butthurt than mad . 

I would be really sad and I probably wouldn't talk to anyone about anything hockey for a few days.  I wouldn't be mad at people who didn't have anything to do with anything though.  

Ridiculous the 49ers were set for that . Pretty good showings in the past few seasons just not the finish we'd like we'll get em next season.  Kendrick is butthurt.  :huh:

Great assumption once again. No I am not. I actually like a large majority of the 49ers, it's their coach and QB I can't stand and it has nothing to do with their play. Colin is a good QB with an incredible ability to pick apart defences within that scheme. Jim is an incredible coach, and when I say coach I mean exactly that, he coaches his guys maybe better than any other coach in the league. It's just their very cocky, egotistical "me me me" attitudes that I can't stand. Trust me, I can have my team I like and also like opposing players without being butthurt. Hell Adrian Peterson should be hated by Packers fans, but we only hate him for what his abilities can do, not for being a Viking or for being the stand-up individual off the field that he is.

That was a game for the ages, really glad I got to watch it.

This game was also Colin Kaepernick in a nutshell: great with his legs and can win you games with them, but at the same time will lose you games with his arm.