[S53] RW - Harambe

hedgehog337

Welcome back @Seth and we hope you'll stay here for a long time! 

Right now you will get an offers from VHLM GM's and you will have to wait 12h from player creation to make a decision. (11,5h for you now). The contract price is from 500k to 2M. 

With that being said, Bratislava Watchmen offers 1M for one season. We just became the VHLM champs, and while we're not going to compete in this season, you can get much minutes of play here.  Also, we have a >100 TPE goalie and @frescoelmo in our LR (although he doesn't even plays in our team). 

Good luck with your player and good luck whenever you will end up! :cheers:

@Smarch @The Bread Man @TheLastOlympian07 @BobertZ @Streetlite @JardyB10

Welcome back my Jewish friend

Make your comeback as smooth as possible by joining what will likely be one of the most active lr in the vhlm and come win with us to boot.

Brampton offers you a 1 year contract for 500k. I know less than Bratislava, but I hope to sign as many active guys as I can, so with the cap of 5 million that's why. 

Welcome back no matter where you end up!!

1 hour ago, Smarch said:

Welcome back my Jewish friend

Make your comeback as smooth as possible by joining what will likely be one of the most active lr in the vhlm and come win with us to boot.

Brampton offers you a 1 year contract for 500k. I know less than Bratislava, but I hope to sign as many active guys as I can, so with the cap of 5 million that's why. 

Welcome back no matter where you end up!!

@Seth

Remember back in S4, I was the first one to message you on SHL (so you say - you got a good memory). Well, let's be teammates on Brampton :) 

Edited by Banackock

3 hours ago, frescoelmo said:

holy fuck I have 100 TPE?!!?

Also please sign with us

-mgmt

Hold on, first you demand I trade you for whatever I can get, then you start recruiting players for us? Are you in or are you out? Lol

7 hours ago, The Bread Man said:

Hold on, first you demand I trade you for whatever I can get, then you start recruiting players for us? Are you in or are you out? Lol

Just forwarding a message on mgmt's behalf

Thank you, @Seth, for not signing with any of these scrub teams while I was away binge drinking.

I would like to offer our favourite ape friend $1,000,000 to come play for the Ottawa Lynx. We've been a very diverse team lately, having a Frenchman last season and a Chinese man this season, as well as all your favourite characters from the TV series "Lost." We're shy of just one Jewish gorilla to truly unite the world.

On a more serious note, we have a great full team this season and we'll be Top 3 in the league for sure. Scoring depth is important, and we need someone like yourself to grow along with our new member. Also you can have my GM job at the end of the season if you later decide that's what you want to do.

Come come! :cheers:

Wow, so much love for a dead fucking player; I feel honored!

On a more serious note, I thank everyone for their offers and pitches. I would gladly play for any team, and this was a very tough call on my end. After giving it some thought however, I have decided I am going to sign with the Ottawa Lynx and get drunk every night with the fat bastard known as @JardyB10

Harambe out!

tenor.gif

37 minutes ago, Seth said:

Wow, so much love for a dead fucking player; I feel honored!

On a more serious note, I thank everyone for their offers and pitches. I would gladly play for any team, and this was a very tough call on my end. After giving it some thought however, I have decided I am going to sign with the Ottawa Lynx and get drunk every night with the fat bastard known as @JardyB10

Harambe out!

tenor.gif

Fuck You.S4 SHL rivalry is reborn. Federov is gonna beat the shit out of you on the ice.

FU @JardyB10 too ;) 

• Smarch locked this topic