Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

It's fitting because I got super tortured late last night. I started doing shots of brandy with some of the older newfies here. I regretted that decision early this morning as I got plenty sick. Jet lag and booze drinking never goes hand in hand, yet I seem to do it time after time..

• Senior Admin

It's fitting because I got super tortured late last night. I started doing shots of brandy with some of the older newfies here. I regretted that decision early this morning as I got plenty sick. Jet lag and booze drinking never goes hand in hand, yet I seem to do it time after time..

I imagine trying to keep up with those seasoned newfies didn't help either :P

I imagine trying to keep up with those seasoned newfies didn't help either :P

Indeed, it didn't make matters better. When I drink wine I normally stop if I finish a bottle, but drinking two bottles of wine and doing shots of brandy can do even a tolerant man like myself in. 

I didn't know you guys knew each other. It's strange to me since he's cool and you're not. :P

I got shitfaced on Boxing Day, as per usual. Sadly the town bar wasn't as full as it usually is, but my buddy from out of town was there for Christmas, so we got at er. Was the first time I closed the bar.

Toast's reply (post 98) was after my birthday party when he got fucked up at my house. We sang Beatles lyrics over Facebook chat and he kept asking if he hit on my cousin the whole night. 

... So you waited almost a full year to point this out? Silly HFFO... I didn't know you knew Toast IRL, but this year-after point out is so cringe-worthy.

Jardy what small town bar do you frequent?

... So you waited almost a full year to point this out? Silly HFFO... I didn't know you knew Toast IRL, but this year-after point out is so cringe-worthy.

Jardy what small town bar do you frequent?

None, Boxing Day is the only day of the year our town's bar gets any srs bzns. I literally think a majority of their profit for the year is on Boxing Day.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my plan for today: I have a friend coming over soon, and we're watching every single Step Up movie in order and doing a drinking game for every single one. I've got a case of Old Style (Chicago-centric cheapish beer) and a handle of Svedka. This is probably going to go poorly.

My favorite drinking game I played was a made up Waterworld drinking game. Have a lot of friends who are film buffs, so we played every time there was an inconsistency, a poorly framed shot or the movie just made you sad. We made it about an hour and a half.

It's my hired ya? Better belive I'm dr junk as fuck right now much ta fucja

LOOOOOOOL I posted in here that day? Wow, that's impressive that I thought to do that lol even funnier after five minutes of trying to figure out what I was saying...

"It's my birthday! Better believe I'm drunk as fuck right now muthafucka"

Hahahaha

Edited by R1c3Muncher