Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

I suspect there is a story behind this? 

Anyways, intoxicated, on campus fun stuff

Yes, I was using an expired condom.  I kind of figured it didn't feel as lubricated as it should be, but I hadn't used that brand before so i didn't think much of it.  Anyway, I finished in her (which I don't normally do even with condoms, but she was on top and it was 3:00am and I was lazy), and when I pulled out I realized I tore right through due to friction.  So I immediately made her drive to the 24 hour Shoppers Drug Mart for morning-afters, because I was still a bit drunk.  I can't be 100% at ease until her moon's blood.  It sucks.

Would you rather date someone smarter or dumber than you?

depends on what you consider dumb and not. I'm a bit stubborn so I want her to be commited. (Ok, not that much) But I don't want a strong character. 

• Senior Admin

Yes, I was using an expired condom.  I kind of figured it didn't feel as lubricated as it should be, but I hadn't used that brand before so i didn't think much of it.  Anyway, I finished in her (which I don't normally do even with condoms, but she was on top and it was 3:00am and I was lazy), and when I pulled out I realized I tore right through due to friction.  So I immediately made her drive to the 24 hour Shoppers Drug Mart for morning-afters, because I was still a bit drunk.  I can't be 100% at ease until her moon's blood.  It sucks.

Shiiiiiiiit, thats going to be nerve-wracking couple of weeks (or however long). 

For me personally, intelligence is the single most important thing. If forced to enter into a relationship with one of the following (and honestly, if none of the above was an option I might take it, but it defeats my point):

A: 10 intelligence, 3 appearance

B: 10 appearance, 3 intelligence

it would be A all day. Not even close. However, I understand that other people do not share this opinion. I'm actually happy that not everyone likes the same thing, because it gets all the hot idiots off the market and leaves my niche to me. If everyone liked the same thing, people would be forced to compromise more than they already do, because there are only so many people who fit a certain ideal.

Shiiiiiiiit, thats going to be nerve-wracking couple of weeks (or however long). 

I got the good news today, actually!  Which I'll admit is a little earlier than I would have liked, because I think it's still technically possible to get your period a few days after getting jizzed in and still be pregnant after.  But the odds are still heavily in my favour so whatever.

For me personally, intelligence is the single most important thing. If forced to enter into a relationship with one of the following (and honestly, if none of the above was an option I might take it, but it defeats my point):

A: 10 intelligence, 3 appearance

B: 10 appearance, 3 intelligence

it would be A all day. Not even close. However, I understand that other people do not share this opinion. I'm actually happy that not everyone likes the same thing, because it gets all the hot idiots off the market and leaves my niche to me. If everyone liked the same thing, people would be forced to compromise more than they already do, because there are only so many people who fit a certain ideal.

For me its like, appearance: 6 intelligence: 4. or 5-5.

I've got the munchies what food should I get?

Also if you quit smoking cigarettes but started up smoking weed again does that count as quitting? 

I would say it does. Weed is actually less damaging medically than cigarettes. I'm sure there are those out there who would disagree (I'd assume Kendrick, what with the laws and all that, and I get that from a cop perspective) but as far as actual hindrance to your health, cigarettes are worse, so it's an improvement to switch to weed.

• Senior Admin

Also if you quit smoking cigarettes but started up smoking weed again does that count as quitting? 

chinese food always satisfies even the most extreme munchies for me......

and yes

• Senior Admin

I got the good news today, actually!  Which I'll admit is a little earlier than I would have liked, because I think it's still technically possible to get your period a few days after getting jizzed in and still be pregnant after.  But the odds are still heavily in my favour so whatever.

Hahaha good to hear, may the odds be ever in your favour 

Both have the same end effect tho, so in the end one isn't better then another, but DA put it perfectly in sense of what it is doing to you now.