Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

I'm starting to believe the water's much like you... cuz it gives, and it takes... away. 

These 4 mini-albums are brilliant. The Alchemy Index... I'll discuss it on my next podcast. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqWXRUyoDK8

Since I'm bumming the American nexflix off my friend... I was looking through all the stupid comedies and settled upon Blue Mountain State...

lol... it's my new guilty pleasure show... I hope there's more than one season.

Since I'm bumming the American nexflix off my friend... I was looking through all the stupid comedies and settled upon Blue Mountain State...

lol... it's my new guilty pleasure show... I hope there's more than one season.

Guilty pleasure?  That shit's amazing!

Also I'm over 100% sure it's on Canadian Netflix as well.

Guilty pleasure?  That shit's amazing!

Also I'm over 100% sure it's on Canadian Netflix as well.

Relevant to the title of this topic, and this conversation

woah vhl automatically embeds youtube videos. vhl > 

Edited by 6DoubleFive321

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I woke up in my own bed with all my clothes off and my webcam plugged into my alarm clock. Not sure how the fuck I got there, but I did. It's actually kind of scary knowing that I passed out, woke up, did a bunch of stuff, and have absolutely no recollection of it.

I got crunk as fuck on Friday night during my potluck. I was dying for 30 minutes, and have some excellent quotes such as,

"I think I have to pee badly but I don't know how thirsty I am."

and when buddy commented that my face gained a lot of colour after a vomiting session:

"That turned my face into the place to be. I appreciate having a face right now."

webcam into ur alarm clock? I dont even 

Reckless level drinking. Not sure why I made a bunch of mistakes I knew not to, but if it's why I think it was then I have some serious problems to deal with. :/

Currently drinking a fancy bottle of wine with my uncle who has down syndrome. He's like 55 so we don't know how many more years he has left in him. But it's a relatively alright time. I am not big on spending time in NFLD with family but it's nice and quiet tonight so I'm enjoying it. 

I just drank 2 shots of coors light and the room is spinning.

That Coors Light seriously needs to catch a fade bro! I say take a few more "shots" and show it's who's boss. Your mother fucking Gorlab. 

• Senior Admin

Currently drinking a fancy bottle of wine with my uncle who has down syndrome. He's like 55 so we don't know how many more years he has left in him. But it's a relatively alright time. I am not big on spending time in NFLD with family but it's nice and quiet tonight so I'm enjoying it.

Pfft ditch NFLD and head down to NS, the only respectable maritime province