Top Ten VHL Pests

STZ

Just now, Da Trollfecta said:

Banana's need to hold my nuts

3. Horrid GM who can't win shit

2. Literally had one of the best members retire on his team

1. Oh should I mention his players as well lol

3. Nope.

2. Who was the member? lol Neither Odinsson nor Podarok retired because of me or Seattle. Dwyer had some pretty unstable things going on in life.. Reason you're a troll is because you lack any sort of intelligence. You just spit out whatever comes to mind in an attempt to.. get your chode hard? idk.

1. Got nothing because #2 is #1.

Just now, Jericho said:

3. Horrid member who can't win shit.

2. Literally retires on every team.

1. Oh should I mention his players as well lol

3. Literally creates a player then disappers

2. Comes on to shit talk but is worthless

1. Isn't it time to leave by now?

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

3. Nope.

2. Who was the member? lol Neither Odinsson nor Podarok retired because of me or Seattle. Dwyer had some pretty unstable things going on in life.. Reason you're a troll is because you lack any sort of intelligence. You just spit out whatever comes to mind in an attempt to.. get your chode hard? idk.

1. Got nothing because #2 is #1.

LMAO you are a trash tier GM. Hell even @Pablo's stint as GM of Calgary for 1 season is better than your whole tenure as Seattle's GM.

3. Literally did that once compared to your hundreds of players.

2. Inbred monkey who's uncle and father are the same person.

1. Isn't it time to leave b now?

Astrid Moons schedule: 

3. Sucks dick in pre-season

2 Sucks dick in regular season

1. Takes dick in playoffs.

LMAO you are a trash tier GM. Hell even @Pablo's stint as GM of Calgary for 1 season is better than your whole tenure as Seattle's GM.

Trash tier, hey? 

These are exceptional remarks. Pleasure tell me more on how you wish to break free of originality. The last thing I'm going to do is listen to you, lol. 

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Astrid Moons schedule: 

3. Sucks dick in pre-season

2 Sucks dick in regular season

1. Takes dick in playoffs.

Banana schedule:

3. Be a shit GM

2. Make shit players

1. Well let's face it, I covered them already. Oh make players retire ;)

Banana schedule:

3. Be a shit GM

2. Make shit players

1. Well let's face it, I covered them already. Oh make players retire ;)

What's crazy is this..

You retire players ON teams because you pout and bitch. I retire players FOR teams so that I can recreate and help fill their needs. Totally different. 

I'm also pretty sure my last player had more TPE than your last 3 combine (and Wolf and Campbell we're both good players, lol.)

6 minutes ago, Jericho said:

3. Literally did that once compared to your hundreds of players.

2. Inbred monkey who's uncle and father are the same person.

1. Isn't it time to leave b now?

Literally the only piece of trash who refers to anyone as "inbred" but forgets to look in his own family tree.

Literally the only piece of trash who refers to anyone as "inbred" but forgets to look in his own family tree.

SO your comeback is literally "I know you are but what am I?"

Nice prank bro. Let me know when you upgrade to middle school levels of comebacks. Next week they'll teach you about "I'm rubber and you're glue".

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

What's crazy is this..

You retire players ON teams because you pout and bitch. I retire players FOR teams so that I can recreate and help fill their needs. Totally different. 

I'm also pretty sure my last player had more TPE than your last 3 combine (and Wolf and Campbell we're both good players, lol.)

Alright so your last player had what around 1,300 TPE? Last I checked very few people hit that. It's adorable how you think you can shit talk your horrid players into being better than they were.

Alright so your last player had what around 1,300 TPE? Last I checked very few people hit that. It's adorable how you think you can shit talk your horrid players into being better than they were.

Mine? no. But neither were yours? You can't count Niklaus as your last.

ALSO, if we really want to get into it.. pretty sure Blake Campbell beats him in a lot of stats.. lol

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

SO your comeback is literally "I know you are but what am I?"

Nice prank bro. Let me know when you upgrade to middle school levels of comebacks. Next week they'll teach you about "I'm rubber and you're glue".

Well it's good to see you trolling on the site instead of standing in the welfare line collecting your mothers SSI check because she is too fat and lazy to roll her lazy ass down to get it herself.

1 minute ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Well it's good to see you trolling on the site instead of standing in the welfare line collecting your mothers SSI check because she is too fat and lazy to roll her lazy ass down to get it herself.

You really suck at this, don't you? 

I bet some nights you lay awake and wish your mom would of swallowed you, hey?

Just now, Banackock said:

Mine? no. But neither were yours? You can't count Niklaus as your last.

ALSO, if we really want to get into it.. pretty sure Blake Campbell beats him in a lot of stats.. lol

Last 3 include, Dermaux who had around 150, Roberts who had I think 350 and Mikaelson who had 800 so yeah, how about you go crawl into the little hole you came out of and shut the fuck up.

1 minute ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Wow that was lame. Has trolling really got this bad? When I actually gave a fuck about stirring shit I cut deep with my shit.

I don't think you understand how things work in Canada. Our citizens know how to take care of ourselves.

Also nice prank bro. My mother is built like me, and I'm lanky as fuck. We aren't like the Land of McDonald's where everyone eats themselves to death.

Just now, Banackock said:

You really suck at this, don't you? 

I bet some nights you lay awake and wish your mom would of swallowed you, hey?

Nope but I bet most of the time you wished that your father had swallowed you instead don't you? Or maybe they could have dropped you off in a dumpster. I bet you would have been 10x better off than the shitty life you are living. It's quite sad.

Last 3 include, Dermaux who had around 150, Roberts who had I think 350 and Mikaelson who had 800 so yeah, how about you go crawl into the little hole you came out of and shut the fuck up.

Never came out of a hole, but I came in one. Ask your mother about that story.