Shoutout To Those With The Shitty Jobs

Tagger

49 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I wish I could eat Chick Fil A. All I hear about it is how fucking awesome it is....but there's none here.

Vancouver fucking sucks as far as good food, pretty sure we have like 2 chipotles, no in-n-outs, no chic fil A and theres more but I cant remember. 

1 hour ago, Pablo said:

Vancouver fucking sucks as far as good food, pretty sure we have like 2 chipotles, no in-n-outs, no chic fil A and theres more but I cant remember. 

Depends what you want. I eat at places that cater to different cultures. Thai, Japanese, Greek, Hungarian, Viet, Chinese, Mexico, etc..

14 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

@Street x Lite for running the contracts. Luckily this job doesn't see that much action during a certain part of the season, but having done this job myself in another league, the bits that you do have to do suck and you have to constantly be on your toes, especially when bone-idle GMs decide to go "Oh, just give him the minimum". Like, for fucks sake man, there's literally a link in the top post that takes you to the place where the salary rules are!

@eaglesfan036

But yeah I feel like the updaters don't get enough credit, especially @Kendrick who has been doing it for who knows how long at this point.