Claimed:Member Madness, Pt. 2

frescoelmo

2nd Annual VHL Member Madness

Kansas

small-16-single-fillable-bracket.jpg

Here ye here ye!  The time has come...  For the second annual Member Madness!  The inaugural month of madness started and ended with happiness, excitement, disappointment and sadness.  But most importantly, everyone had fun voting and discussing their favorite Victory Hockey League player-agents in a one-loss, 64 agent tournament.

What is Member Madness you say?  Why, only the best thing the Victory Hockey League has witnessed since Alfie changed his name to Victor!  "As a league, we fully endorse this two-week competition.  It increases activity throughout the forum and adds to the every day banter of throughout the league," Commissioner Victory explained earlier in 2013.  Member Madness is a league bracket made up of 64 player-agents, who face off against one another to see, simply put, who is better!  "It's pretty stupid, I can't stand it.  People make fun of me and give me a hard time because I lose in the first round.  I think it's rigged," 701, formally known as Kibbie wailed to reporters.  We don't care!  Fuck you!

536da700833bea2c40d99fada3d1266e.jpeg

The winner of the 2nd annual VHL Member Madness will win...  Nothing!  Below are the brackets, which have been modified to add a little extra to this year's festivities.  Last year's catch was, unfortunately, strictly based on post count.  That was boring.  We could do that again, but with the influx of new guys and returning members I figured we could have a little more fun with it.  The catch this year is that you have to nominate someone to a bracket division in order to join this year's VHL Member Madness!  Simply put, you need to nominate someone else to be entered in yourself!

AARP Members

These commercials are depressing

Nemos

Noobs with a very recent "joined date"

Racial Slurs Clint Eastwood Made In Gran Torino

For $2000

"No I'm A Guy, Give Me 2 Popsicle Sticks And A Rubber Band... I'll Find A Way To Fuck It Like A Filthy MacGuyver"

Because.

Once the nominations and player admittance has been finalized, player-agents will be put into one of these four divisions.  Based on 1 versus 8, 2 versus 7, 3 versus 6 and 4 versus 5 single elimination rounds, player-agents will go against one another with others determining who they think is better!  It can be based on total points earned (TPE), activity, their real-life career, what part of the world they live in, their user name, the list is endless!  Each round will last approximately between 48 to 72 hours, giving members enough time to vote for each respective match up.  At this rate over 6 rounds, we should land at about the two week mark.  

YOU_MAD.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions

Q). What do I do?!?

A). Create a list of members you think should be entered into the VHL Member Madness.  It can be as little as one, but it's preferred if you have multiple members in your list.  Preference will be given to members who are listed more often.  Personal Message or respond to this media spot with the list.  Personal messaging is nice, but it's more fun to start the hating publicly.

Q). When is our list due to you oh great Elmo of Fresco?

A). Next Sunday, January 17th.

Q).  All of our Canadian hockey teams suck, what can we do to help?

A). Win this and all of your dreams will come true.

Q).  Will Vasteras Win the Continental Cup?

A).  

Ready?  Go.

-Former mgmt now innocent bystander

If it's 64 agents in 4 brackets, the brackets have to be 1-16 not 1-8

think ft the Anchorman newscast fight. Half the contestants will be weeded out like that, then the 1-8 matchups begin.

But ya, this was awesome last year so I'm glad to see it back. My list will be created once I figure it what an AARP commercial is

Edited by Chamomile Tea in a Cup :^D

think ft the Anchorman newscast fight. Half the contestants will be weeded out like that, then the 1-8 matchups begin.

But ya, this was awesome last year so I'm glad to see it back. My list will be created once I figure it what an AARP commercial is

tl;dr old balls

So,

AARP (I don't know what this means)

DA

Green

Fresco

Kendrick

NOOBS

AwfulSick

Rogueginger

Asians

Squinty

STZ

Horny Fucks

Braxton

Rybak again

Braxton again

Noah

Edited by Chamomile Tea in a Cup :^D

• Admin

AARP Members

Jason is old as all fuck

Nemos

STZ will always be a noob for me

Racial Slurs Clint Eastwood Made In Gran Torino

sterling because duh

"No I'm A Guy, Give Me 2 Popsicle Sticks And A Rubber Band... I'll Find A Way To Fuck It Like A Filthy MacGuyver"

8Ovechkin8

AARP

You know who you are.

Nemos

EVERYONE that joined in the last x seasons

Something Something Racial

Victator

All us stupid Germans

Obligatory Squinty mention

Weird Fucks

Kendrick :P

Davey "I'm in Davos, bitches!" Jones

The original Kesler

Why am I weird fuck? I'm as vanilla as it comes!

Edited by Kendrick

Original Member Madness can be found here by the way, kinda interesting and stupid. Jardy "won".

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoq-a5c_MHnfdDlPSmVMcWdXNEItdEZaaHlZbkJJbVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Insta- "No I'm A Guy, Give Me 2 Popsicle Sticks And A Rubber Band... I'll Find A Way To Fuck It Like A Filthy MacGuyver" nomination.