VHL is soft

jRuutu

1 minute ago, BOOM said:

Can't we just send someone over to beat the shit out of him a little bit?

Punkhippie and boubabi would not act in public or in real life like they do here if it looks like someone is soon going to punch them in the face. Quite often that is the biggest reason why these internet tough guys act or say these things in the web only. Joke around like punkhippie did and if you get punched in the face, nobody is surprised, I mean what you think is going to happen when you act like that?

Here you get high fives from Boubabi, but step outside to the real world and the end result can be bit different.

3 hours ago, jRuutu said:

Punkhippie and boubabi would not act in public or in real life like they do here if it looks like someone is soon going to punch them in the face. Quite often that is the biggest reason why these internet tough guys act or say these things in the web only. Joke around like punkhippie did and if you get punched in the face, nobody is surprised, I mean what you think is going to happen when you act like that?

Here you get high fives from Boubabi, but step outside to the real world and the end result can be bit different.

You are wrong sir. I do shit like this in real life sometimes too

9 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

What happened next?

Got into troubles with the cops lots. I've called in bomb threats to people I hate, which I would consider more borderline evil than talking about lives that haven't entered our world yet. I've also personally told people I wish their future children don't have anuses. But most people have good EQ in the world and don't punch you in the face. They just shun you in the future and treat you like you're mental.  

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

Got into troubles with the cops lots. I've called in bomb threats to people I hate, which I would consider more borderline evil than talking about lives that haven't entered our world yet. I've also personally told people I wish their future children don't have anuses. But most people have good EQ in the world and don't punch you in the face. They just shun you in the future and treat you like you're mental.  

Bomb threats,  I´m assuming the people who you called them on don´t actually know it´s you behind the threat?  Wishing future children to not have anuses falls into the category where you are treated as a mental hospital patient, so in that case I could see getting hit in the face is not as likely to happen.

6 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

I mean, that is what is going to happen if he says that to someone face to face? No?

Just as trolls know they can get away with shit on the internet, most people know they can't get away with jail time in real life if they beat the shit out of somebody or punch them in the face, no matter what the other person said. Elementary school teacher ever told you that the person who resorts to fists is ALWAYS wrong?

Just now, jRuutu said:

Bomb threats,  I´m assuming the people who you called them on don´t actually know it´s you behind the threat?  Wishing future children to not have anuses falls into the category where you are treated as a mental hospital patient, so in that case I could see getting hit in the face is not as likely to happen.

Sometimes I called them into strangers. Sometimes I called them into random people I know of, and they know of me, but never ever talk to. 

And ask @tfong, wishing people's future children to not have anuses is a really severe insult and diss in Chinese and not what mental people said.

Just now, punkhippie said:

Just as trolls know they can get away with shit on the internet, most people know they can't get away with jail time in real life if they beat the shit out of somebody or punch them in the face, no matter what the other person said. Elementary school teacher ever told you that the person who resorts to fists is ALWAYS wrong?

Might be a culture thing then, here the biggest reason why you don´t want to act like a idiot is the fact that there is a good change you will be hit in the face. In the worst case scenario the guy who hits you in the face gets fines and maybe some community service.

Sometimes I called them into strangers. Sometimes I called them into random people I know of, and they know of me, but never ever talk to. 

And ask @tfong, wishing people's future children to not have anuses is a really severe insult and diss in Chinese and not what mental people said.

Might get a different reaction if you do it face to face instead.

4 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Might be a culture thing then, here the biggest reason why you don´t want to act like a idiot is the fact that there is a good change you will be hit in the face. In the worst case scenario the guy who hits you in the face gets fines and maybe some community service.

That's all you get for assault? Time to hop on a Finnair flight and invert some faces.

4 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

That's all you get for assault? Time to hop on a Finnair flight and invert some faces.

Pretty much, depends of course what happens to the guy you hit, but if he survives, you get off fairly easy. (If you punch once that is with your bare hands)

Edited by jRuutu

1 minute ago, jRuutu said:

Pretty much, depends of course what happens to the guy you hit, but if he survives, you get off fairly easy. (If you punch once that is with your bare hands)

Booking a flight to Finland right after I buff up at the UFC gym for a year or two.

Booking a flight to Finland right after I buff up at the UFC gym for a year or two.

That might be a different story then, any kind of ufc,boxing, martial arts etc background and you will get bit different treatment than the average joe who punched a idiotic guy in the face on Friday night.

• Commissioner
52 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Punching a guy once =/= assault.

If you actually beat the crap out of someone I'm sure there would be more than a fine; same as anywhere else.

25 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Punching a guy once =/= assault.

If you actually beat the crap out of someone I'm sure there would be more than a fine; same as anywhere else.

I got charged by the RCMP for assault for a simple one handed shove. I've also got charged for harrassment for swearing at somebody. But then that dickhead in real life is like Kendrick. Overexaggerates how much he truly is hurt deep in his heart just to get people in shit. 

6 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

I got charged by the RCMP for assault for a simple one handed shove. I've also got charged for harrassment for swearing at somebody. But then that dickhead in real life is like Kendrick. Overexaggerates how much he truly is hurt deep in his heart just to get people in shit. 

Except you made fun of a person's dead family member. That's far from over exaggerating and more so just an asinine thing to say to someone. Regardless of how much you despise someone, that's a little too harsh to say to anyone. No one attacked you but you went out of your way to do so. 

Have you ever actually thought about having kids? Even more so have you ever thought about being a father at all?