3 rookie, all deserve rookie of the year

Gooningitup

Chase Keller

Keller won the rookie scoring face by 4 points, his offensive output is outstanding and what we expect from his agents players. Keller other stats are the weakest of the 3, but 105 points means he deserves the award.

Sergei Komarov

101 points, 187hits, 73 shots blocked, +29, and a top 10 faceoff man. All in his rookie season. Hes a legit two way threat, his all around numbers mean he deserves to win the award.

Casey Jones

100points, 136 hits, 223 shots blocked, +22 as a rookie defender. Jones is not only deserving of this award, but defender of the year too. Hes been an all around stud playing on the back end for the New York Americans.

Is it possible to just call it a tie? I doubt it, my prediction goes to Jones or Kendrick. However it goes to show, there is huge potential in these 3 with big hopes for the future.

Edited by Gooningitup

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

Jones or Keller here.

More curiousity than arguement here. As to why Keller over Komarov.

He finished 4 points higher, his plus minus is -2 on a playoff team, im +29 on a non playoff team. Hits 187 Komarov, 63 Keller. Shots blocked 73 Komarov, 13 Keller. Faceoff % 57 komarov, 50 keller.

Ive also scored 7 goals im shootout, to Kellers 3. 

Not saying your wrong its just interesting how people value points over complete play. Keller is 100% in the running and if he wins deserves it just and interesting observation

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

NY > Cologne btw.

Not really paying attention to stats besides Riga's second line so I looked only to points.

Well thats a given we finished with more points that them. With the same amount of games against all teams