POLL: Which VHL team(s) may be contracted?

hedgehog337

so?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Earlier today in Ruutu's article, @Beketov mentioned about some big changes that might come following this season. One of these changes is about a number of teams here. Since we have problems to retain members here, it's quite obvious that the blue team are thinking about cutting teams from the VHL league, likely two as it's gonna be weird to see 9 teams. And some members, like @Quik are liking that idea. The idea is indeed decent - it could create an excitment in playoffs if we add a crossover too. We don't know if this will happen and to which teams we're gonna say goodbye if both changes will happen, but let's at least make a prediction. So I think two teams might leave this league, hence my poll has a multiple answer option. Btw, I think these unlucky teams may be Cologne and Stockholm due to lack of success. Also, it might be Quebec too if the blue team wants to cut one team from each conference and the expansion teams would be the first under fire.

So yeah, end of this article for 2 TPE, thank you.

2 TPE goes to Petenis.

Cologne is the easy one. But I don’t think picking two teams to go is the way to do it. My suggestion was, and is, to pick a season a couple seasons out and make that the deadline. Bottom 2 teams in the league get retracted, dispersal draft, go from there. It gives teams a chance to prepare and would possibly be the best season in a while as teams look to do their best. Of course, if a gym goes inactive or offers to retract their own team that would work too. 

Just now, Kendrick said:

Which would be a shame, but given the history in success that's just how I voted.

That can happen I guess we can just add all my players to Calgary and I'll take that team over. lol