QUE/CGY; VOID

Frank

:que: Quebec Trades:

S59 QUE 2nd 

S60 QUE 2nd

:cal: Calgary Trades:

Rights to Felix Savard

I accept, was going to have Savard test FA but this way Calgary gets a little something instead of losing him for nothing. 

@Bushito

Edited by Frank

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

I thought GM's weren't allowed to have two players on the same team?

They can if they trade for them fairly

Meaning if Savard went to FA he couldn't sign in Quebec. But if he resigns right now he isn't a FA I dont think

Edited by Kendrick

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

You'd be wrong in that assumption. 

I wouldn't though. Canmore is not on Calgary right now as he is in the draft and technically doesn't have to be drafted by Calgary. It's not an assumption, that is a fact haha

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

I wouldn't though. Canmore is not on Calgary right now as he is in the draft and technically doesn't have to be drafted by Calgary. It's not an assumption, that is a fact haha

Canmore is my GM player you twat, always was, always will be. Stopko was never my GM player, he was drafted by Stockholm and is just another one of their assets that were moved over. Abbott was my GM player when I drafted Stopko and then retired Abbott and created my new GM player, Canmore. Stop being a putz and do some research before chirping off.

Just now, Bushito said:

Canmore is my GM player you twat, always was, always will be. Stopko was never my GM player, he was drafted by Stockholm and is just another one of their assets that were moved over. Abbott was my GM player when I drafted Stopko and then retired Abbott and created my new GM player, Canmore. Stop being a putz and do some research before chirping off.

Twat? Nice really putting the good image on for Calgary. Maybe find out th difference between chirping and discussing. Such an angry man all the time.

He isn't in the Stockholm roster prospects area so its hard to really know for sure even if you research. Given it was a tire fire in Stockholm, hard to pay attention to it.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Twat? Nice really putting the good image on for Calgary. Maybe find out th difference between chirping and discussing. Such an angry man all the time.

He isn't in the Stockholm roster prospects area so its hard to really know for sure even if you research. Given it was a tire fire in Stockholm, hard to pay attention to it.

A tire fire? Really? I started with zero assets and made the most of it making really great trades . It's not like I'm New York or Davos when their new GMs took over championship calibre teams. And yeah you were having a discussion by telling me I'm wrong about something I know for a fact when you were making assumptions and being a condescending little ass hat in your responses. And I don't need to create a pro-Calgary image for you because you'd always refuse to play for me regardless like you have every other time. In fact the league has turned into a little buddies club. Right now the little buddy club is NYA which have been gifted a world beater team so the super-bestfriends club can get together.

Just now, Bushito said:

A tire fire? Really? I started with zero assets and made the most of it making really great trades . It's not like I'm New York or Davos when their new GMs took over championship calibre teams. And yeah you were having a discussion by telling me I'm wrong about something I know for a fact when you were making assumptions and being a condescending little ass hat in your responses. And I don't need to create a pro-Calgary image for you because you'd always refuse to play for me regardless like you have every other time. In fact the league has turned into a little buddies club. Right now the little buddy club is NYA which have been gifted a world beater team so the super-bestfriends club can get together.

In respects to the roster yes, but it's not like I said it was your fault. Just that there was nothing there and thus I didn't pay attention. That happens a lot when there isn't a ton of people on a given team.

You only say its little buddies because most don't want to play for you, if it was the other way around you'd be grinning ear to ear. I mean with some positivity and happiness it might be sunny in Calgary soon enough, or just be grumpy. NYA has a buddies system now? With who?

8 minutes ago, ADV said:

I don't dislike CGY cause of Bash..I disliked it just as much prior to him taking over XD

Something about that franchise has bothered me ever since I got traded from them in Season 33.

I feel the same when Eagles traded me from the team.

2 hours ago, ADV said:

I don't dislike CGY cause of Bash..I disliked it just as much prior to him taking over XD

Something about that franchise has bothered me ever since I got traded from them in Season 33.

It's okay when @Bring Back Chat traded me I never wanted to go back as well