tpe

boubabi

• Commissioner

3358261.jpg

So just to confirm the hypocrisy here. When someone else does it there’s a problem but when you do it [worse] it’s totally fine? Social Justice Warrior doesn’t suit you.

I get it, you don’t like what we told you. Here’s the thing, I’m still waiting for proof PMed to me and maybe we can do something about it. As for this, I’ll leave it to @DollarAndADream to decide.

That's a nice broken image you have there. 

Irony isn't for you Beketov. Your behavior confirmed it was okay, therefore I'm playing by the rules. Your double standards against me are pretty horrible though.

If you want proof ? Look at the post you deleted and you'll have them.

Edited by boubabi

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Irony isn't for you Beketov. Your behavior confirmed it was okay, therefore I'm playing by the rules. Your double standards against me are pretty horrible though.

If you want proof ? Look at the post you deleted, you'll have your proof

I asked you to PM proof since you claimed he’s been doing it for years. I put that specific post in Dollar’s hands the same as I am doing here.

Here’s the difference with the situation that you don’t seem to recognize though. As you stated yourself, we can’t go back and remove all boom’s old TPE if you are in fact telling the truth. What we can do is enforce the rules now when people are caught. The rules, I remind you, state

- A reasonable amount effort. Effort is the amount of work put into a sig, and we recognize that the end product will vary by skill level. For example someone who has less skill with Graphics may come out with a worse looking product but still put considerable effort into it. Thus effort is essentially independent of the look. 
- We expect several layers and, in general, just a reasonable amount of time put into a graphic to make it worth 6 points.
- Be creative and don't be afraid to look at other graphics for inspiration, but be sure to be original.

I’ve bolded the important parts for you. This is up to the Head of PT staff, not me. I’m not saying you can’t do it. If he does that’s his choice. So don’t decide that I have double standards against you. All I’m doing is pointing out the obvious, same as you did.

enforcing rules ? You ? ahahahahahah

I put as much effort in this sig as this one, you don't know how much worked I put into it. When I tried to guess how much work someone put into his sign, I was publicly bashed.

Keller.png

Now, you have double standards on me because of my known ability. If some people can get away with this caliber of sig, I surely can. 

You seem to have an ability fro msearching original stock, so I'm sure you'll gladly do the same for other people sig, you don't need me to do it. 

Edited by boubabi

52 minutes ago, boubabi said:

If you want proof ? Look at the post you deleted and you'll have them.

You need to really just relax or leave, dude.  Why cause problems? Either be here and be productive or go. Not sure what your issue is but it's actually starting to bug me.

Take a step back and just go with the flow. 

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, boubabi said:

okai doude

anyway, 6 tpe in tha bank, quick gotta claim it

That’s still up to @DollarAndADream. It’s his job to make the decision. Claim it all you want but we can and will take it away.

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Up to him. Lets see how consistent dollar will be, compared to other 

Each case is different. There isn’t necessarily “consistency.” The fact that you are doing this out of spite isn’t helping your case any.

No, it's a rule. A rule should be applied by the book. I don't care if it spite you or not. Time to show how you apply that "rule" for different persons. Quite easy to expose how hypocrite this is 

Edited by boubabi

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, boubabi said:

No, it's a rule. A rule should be applied by the book. I don't care if it spite you or not. Time to show how you apply that "rule" for different persons. Quite easy to expose how hypocrite this is 

The rule is what I quoted above. Original and effort. If enough work is proven to be added then it’s borderline but still fine. Dollar’s judgement is word of law on this.

well, I hope dollar doesn't have much to do tonight, because depending on the answer he will give me,  he will have a shit ton of other sig to judge as well. All that for a weekly 1 tpe, poor guy 

Edited by boubabi

8 minutes ago, Quik said:

Why is the league putting up with this? Because he’s good at making gfx? Really not worth it, IMO. The league will survive, no need to put up with this BS

yea thats the only reason tbh. however i think he has ran his course. obviously he wants to be banned so we should oblige.

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

yea thats the only reason tbh. however i think he has ran his course. obviously he wants to be banned so we should oblige.

putting words in my mouth ? Jeez. Quality content here