tpe

boubabi

3 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

is this really new boubabi though? i think its around the same

Nah man, there was a time when I was gm'ing where I needed to suck other people's dick to be appreciated. I would even post naked pictures of chicks to prove how alpha I am. 

But nah man, that ain't me 

Boubabi honestly you probably have a valid point in all this but it's going to waste because you're in full out douche mode. Like, you're being such a hard headed prick right now it's almost impossible to support you in anything, even if you were 100% black and white correct about every concern you've had over the last 2 months.

Like, my own mind is going, "Yeah, there may have been quite a few shady sigs slupping through the cracks for who knows how long. If only it wasn't being put forward in a way that is somehow more detrimental than the actual accused problem." I actively want you to be wrong about everything, that's how fucking miserable you're being.

Personally I think your attitude in these super sweet demonstration posts is worse for the community and league than what you're actually protesting about.  There's no reason you couldn't have brought up any of these concerns calmly or rationally, i.e. like a fricking adult. 

Last time I did that, I was banned for no reason. And this is perfectly pacific. I posted sigs that are deemed to be okay and claimable by the community. If it rings a bell, good, maybe it's for the greater good. But if not, I'll just roll with the current rules that are in place. Just be honest about it and don't evaluate my sigs differently then other. Would this sig be okay if my name was ASIAN_boubabi ? Probably 

1 minute ago, boubabi said:

Last time I did that, I was banned for no reason. And this is perfectly pacific. I posted sigs that are deemed to be okay and claimable by the community. If it rings a bell, good, maybe it's for the greater good. But if not, I'll just roll with the current rules that are in place. Just be honest about it and don't evaluate my sigs differently then other. Would this sig be okay if my name was ASIAN_boubabi ? Probably 

Yep. That's why you got banned... lol

• Head Moderator
2 minutes ago, boubabi said:

To be fair, and I think you have good reasoning on what you said originally. You weren't being reasonable the first time either.

Unless we're not talking about the Boom thread.

5 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Boubabi honestly you probably have a valid point in all this but it's going to waste because you're in full out douche mode. Like, you're being such a hard headed prick right now it's almost impossible to support you in anything, even if you were 100% black and white correct about every concern you've had over the last 2 months.

Like, my own mind is going, "Yeah, there may have been quite a few shady sigs slupping through the cracks for who knows how long. If only it wasn't being put forward in a way that is somehow more detrimental than the actual accused problem." I actively want you to be wrong about everything, that's how fucking miserable you're being.

Personally I think your attitude in these super sweet demonstration posts is worse for the community and league than what you're actually protesting about.  There's no reason you couldn't have brought up any of these concerns calmly or rationally, i.e. like a fricking adult. 

He was banned for being an adult and handling the situation with maturity and respect. No profanity was used and he did not direct any sort of negativity towards any member.

Of course my points are valid, that's why every rules that came up in the last 3 months are coming from one of my ideas. Just don't have hypocrite admins in place like beketov. Apply rules the same way for everyone, and don't go with that "it doesn't harm anyone". because I could come back and say this sig harms no one, it's just morally wrong to allow weak effort sig like it is nowadays and have no consequence whatsoever. I mean, you can't do that shit with a 500 words article, so why allow it in graphics ? The whole auto 6 is cancer 

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

He was banned for being an adult and handling the situation with maturity and respect. No profanity was used and he did not direct any sort of negativity towards any member.

Do you think you are an angel as well ? If someone gets ban everytime someone is a dick, this site would have 3 members. I get it, I put the whole VHL on my back, I don't care. It just shows how hypocrite the whole thing is.

Edited by boubabi

• Head Moderator
1 minute ago, boubabi said:

Of course my points are valid, that's why every rules that came up in the last 3 months are coming from one of my ideas. Just don't have hypocrite admins in place like beketov. Apply rules the same way for everyone, and don't go with that "it doesn't harm anyone". because I could come back and say this sig harms no one, it's just morally wrong to allow weak effort sig like it is nowadays and have no consequence whatsoever. I mean, you can't do that shit with a 500 words article, so why allow it in graphics ? The whole auto 6 is cancer 

Your heart is in the right place. But your execution isn't and that's why you're getting this push back.

Like this entire episode could've been avoided if you just went the route of pming privately rather than looking to humiliate someone in public.

@boubabi, the problem with this is that you know exactly what you are doing when you posted this. Not only that, but your sig doesn't have any effort in it. It's the same background and effects as the picture you took it from, all you did was slap a bad fonted text on it. After the ruling on @BOOM, which you clearly knew about, you know better than you do this, especially right out of the gates.

It's clear to me you're trying to cause issues, and likely hoping that you could have slipped this through the cracks and claimed 6 TPE as some kind of ego boost, or whatever. You're being a dick about the whole thing, and that is not needed.

My ruling on BOOM was that he could claim it that time, but if he did it again there would be issues, because it was something that was never brought up about him before.

Regarding your own case.....you definitely know what you are doing, and even put less effort into it.

I'm going to give you 2 TPE for this. Next time you will get 0 for this kind of effort. 2 TPE is what welfare guys get if they haven't made two 400 TPE players in the VHL. I think that is fair. You're lucky that I'm not giving you 0 TPE at this point for even trying this with such minimal effort.

@Beketov@Devise