The Process is Over

eaglesfan036

11 hours ago, Bring Back Chat said:
On 12/9/2017 at 10:30 PM, hedgehog337 said:

Sad shit. Dollar is holding Finn, Frank ignores me and seems like I'm an outsider in a fight for Muller.

And Frank doesn't even realize I'm going to drag this dispersal draft as long as he doesn't responds to my PM. Having absolutely no idea what to do with my garbage 7th and 10th picks.

Sorry for holding Finn. :( 

We'll see how things play out though. I just want to see how the season starts and if all the cap works out too.

12 hours ago, Bring Back Chat said:

I don't understand people who make fun of player injuries

Aren't you the guy who wants someone fired, which will lead to them losing their source income and presenting a hardship on their families?

You really are as dumb as you come off

2 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Aren't you the guy who wants someone fired, which will lead to them losing their source income and presenting a hardship on their families?

if a coach gets fired he still gets paid the contract

• Commissioner
26 minutes ago, Tyler said:

if a coach gets fired he still gets paid the contract

For that season. I’m sure it’ll totally last.

Just now, Beketov said:

For that season. I’m sure it’ll totally last.

nah they get paid out the full value of the contract I believe unless another team hires them

Julien was getting paid by Boston until Mtl hired him. therrien is still getting paid by the habs.

1 hour ago, Smarch said:

There's a difference between wanting Hakstol gone for performance issues that are his fault, and gloating at someone's injury that was just bad luck. Thanks for that last comment too, real classy. 

Just now, Bring Back Chat said:

There's a difference between wanting Hakstol gone for performance issues that are his fault, and gloating at someone's injury that was just bad luck. Thanks for that last comment too, real classy. 

it was mainly the refs fault for keeping that drive going with terrible penalty calls should want the ref fired

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Chat said:

honestly, half of the NFL refs are pretty terrible and probably should be replaced lol

it's so bad man. Can bash a guys skull in/break a mans neck but cant trash talk in a friendly way lol

probably doesn't help when most nfl refs are probably in the klan

2 hours ago, boubabi said:

Blaming the coach for the team performance is low. 

Its the flyers, they suck, thats it

I'm not expecting the Flyers to be cup contenders or anything, but Hakstol does a terrible job at utilizing the talent available and none of the young players look like they are developing very well

wonder if you would say that with babcock in place. Torts sucked with vancouver but won the jack adams with cbs. Same coach tough. Guy Boucher was one goal away from the cup finals and now, the sens blows with pretty much the same roster. Who to blame ?

the coach is easy to blame for the mass, because its easier to change a coach than a whole team

Bob Hartley and Paul Mclean won the jack adams and they didn't last long afterward. Same coach though.

Edited by boubabi

5 hours ago, Kendrick said:

It's relatively the same roster in Ottawa, but without Turris and Methot they cant defend.

lol I think its hilarious that Duchene said in the PC when he first got to Ottawa that he said this will be his closest chance to win a cup.. amazing what a few weeks can do. Hell even one week ago the Canucks were in a playoff spot and on a 3 game winning streak, now people are talking like the season is over aha.

1 hour ago, Kesler said:

lol I think its hilarious that Duchene said in the PC when he first got to Ottawa that he said this will be his closest chance to win a cup.. amazing what a few weeks can do. Hell even one week ago the Canucks were in a playoff spot and on a 3 game winning streak, now people are talking like the season is over aha.

Well Duchene is somewhat of a cancerous player I think, given his latest shit. Turris was a better all-round center and Method made Karlsson the defensive player he was.

19 hours ago, Bring Back Chat said:

Unless I missed something previous I think you are being very sensitive on this because I dont see him gloating. He just brought it up. Its just like when I twisted my ankle for the second time this semester I said "I got Derrick Rose ankles" to all my friends. I'm not making fun of Rose and im certainly not gloating, its just a fact that his ankles are no good, and its also a fact that my ankles are no good anymore lol. Thats pretty much what smarch did there

Edited by FacePuncher