S59: 3.5M*

S60: 3.5M*

S61: 3.5M*

S62: 3.5M **

*NTC

** PO

@Frank

im guessing FA is open now?

Still thinking I'll let you know Saturday morning. I need to watch Star Wars first before I decide. 

Just now, Frank said:

Still thinking I'll let you know Saturday morning. I need to watch Star Wars first before I decide. 

You know how excited I just got when it popped up on my screen, Frank quoted you. lol dick

On 14/12/2017 at 6:56 AM, Tyler said:

S58: 5M*

S59: 3.5M*

S60: 3.5M*

S61: 3.5M*

S62: 3.5M **

*NTC

** PO

@Frank

im guessing FA is open now?

After watching star wars and consuming multiple drinks.

I accept. If Savard is going to win a cup I'd want it to be in Davos the team I have the most history with aside from Quebec. I also have a long history with @Tyler and he's at the top of my "GM's I want to play for list". Thanks to all the suitors. Helping NY load up just didn't feel right. Calgary hasn't been home since @diamond_ace left.

:dav:

Edited by Frank

For what it's worth, I'm fully on board with the @Bushito movement in Calgary (a worthy successor to my former reign, certainly more worthy than I was the last few seasons), but I remember when we were both noobs in the same draft (me with Intranquilo, you with Schultz) and you went to Davos. Davos is your ancestral heritage, so to speak, just as Calgary is mine.

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I accept. If Savard is going to win a cup I'd want it to be in Davos the team I have the most history with aside from Quebec. I also have a long history with @Tyler and he's at the top of my "GM's I want to play for list". Thanks to all the suitors. Helping NY load up just didn't feel right. Calgary hasn't been home since @diamond_ace left.

what were u drinking

1 minute ago, diamond_ace said:

For what it's worth, I'm fully on board with the @Bushito movement in Calgary (a worthy successor to my former reign, certainly more worthy than I was the last few seasons), but I remember when we were both noobs in the same draft (me with Intranquilo, you with Schultz) and you went to Davos. Davos is your ancestral heritage, so to speak, just as Calgary is mine.

My first real team was Toronto under David Knight. I still love Toronto but Calgary is somewhere I always wanted to be and it just never seemed to work out. I am extremely happy to be Calgary's GM and I hope to do the franchise proud.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Disappointed but if it's what's best for you I completely understand.

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

My first real team was Toronto under David Knight. I still love Toronto but Calgary is somewhere I always wanted to be and it just never seemed to work out. I am extremely happy to be Calgary's GM and I hope to do the franchise proud.

You were there for one season with Satan but you were inactive

1 minute ago, diamond_ace said:

You were there for one season with Satan but you were inactive

I have created a lot of decent players here but never any real superstars. Canmore and Stopko will be 8 seasons of full activity and I am really looking forward to it. I think we can make Calgary a powerhouse.

13 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Disappointed but if it's what's best for you I completely understand.

Calgary's in good hands me leaving hurts but you're a good GM as long as you're around. So they'll be fine without me. :)

42 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

You were GM when I was first playing in the VHL with Boychuk. My first time ever getting to the big leagues of all of this. I stuck around. I think I can credit a lot of that to you.

@Frank Have fun in Davos! Obviously you probably know I would have bid too if I didn't fully load up my cap this off-season. :P I hope you do well, but not well enough to beat Toronto.

Just now, DollarAndADream said:

You were GM when I was first playing in the VHL with Boychuk. My first time ever getting to the big leagues of all of this. I stuck around. I think I can credit a lot of that to you.

@Frank Have fun in Davos! Obviously you probably know I would have bid too if I didn't fully load up my cap this off-season. :P I hope you do well, but not well enough to beat Toronto.

Yeah I think right around the time I had to trade you and start the rebuild (and the busted picks - Boom's asian multi and there was another one) was kind of the thing that pushed me into some odd moves.

7 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Yeah I think right around the time I had to trade you and start the rebuild (and the busted picks - Boom's asian multi and there was another one) was kind of the thing that pushed me into some odd moves.

In Calgary I mostly remember the #LandryShip. We won that first round and lost in the 2nd, if I remember correctly. I think we might have done a 3-1 comeback? I also remember playing with Rami Jacobsen. That Boychuk trade to Quebec though gave me a lot of fun on Quebec, although I was always in the shadow of the Thomassen/Wolf line. 

16 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Lol remember after we negotiated the trade, I tried to get you to throw in a depth d man? You eventually said no and laughed at me aha.