S59 Regular Season Index

Will

• Senior Admin

I simmed a bit ago on my way out the door and thought I uploaded the files for someone to post but apparently did not

I’ll try to get the games up in a hour or two when I get home, otherwise early tomorrow morning

sorry about that ?

5 hours ago, Banackock said:

I'm not the financier no more. Funny how you have to bring something unrelated into the conversation for the sake of giving yourself an edge maybe? Good try. 

Youre still the GM, right? But never post anywhere - Boubabi does all the talks, signings and deals with the GM thread section.. hmm.. why does Boub rip on Devise when you're not a whole lot different? You can't run your team, he can't run the league. 

Lets not mention all the people who complain about consistency in the VHLM for simming and that's a big reason the VHLM blows. Hmm.. 

Now I don't wanna slam you. You've done tons for the league but if you're gonna call something out, hey - me too. 

Guess you could say it was a little similar :) 

You crack me up man.

I sent you a PM asking about the finances spreadsheet and you got salty as all hell. You then proceeded to tag me in public posts and trash talk about the VHLM simming. Trust me I don't need to get an edge brother, I'm just here to watch the salt.

2 hours ago, boubabi said:

Even without cornerstone, we plowed Riga 5-4. Good thing they have an average gk

You keep saying that but he will be a HOF'er anyways. Nice try, lacks logic though

1 hour ago, hedgehog337 said:

Better thing is Helsinki has even more average GK, he managed to let 2 goals from 40 scoring def. 3w2MWDX.png

They were carried by Moon, so I don't know why he is so full of himself