HOF Articles

Will

• 1 month later...
  • Admin
10 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Preemptive lamb claim. So I can go to sleep.

You may have

10 hours ago, Ledge said:

I'll take another

4 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

I would love one

Only Tsujimoto available of the players unless one of you wants to try a builder article? Ledge gets first pick.

8 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

I'll gladly attempt whatever Ledge doesn't pick!

What would you rather? I have to say, builder is quite a bit more difficult. I've done this before, so you can decide

Just now, Ledge said:

What would you rather? I have to say, builder is quite a bit more difficult. I've done this before, so you can decide

If you don't mind either then I may as well take the easier one for my first go around! I'll take Tsujimoto then!

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Hogan said:

where the fuck is my article

Welcome to the Hulk Hogan/Hulk Hogan 2 HOF Article.

He won all the cups.

Thank you, that is all. Hope you enjoyed this HOF article.

13 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

i've been stalking this page for days to get one lmao

Tis' the season. I think the actual induction won't happen until tomorrow and unlike @Daniel Janser I wasn't wild enough to even consider trying to claim one before that. But then he changed the game.

5 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Tis' the season. I think the actual induction won't happen until tomorrow and unlike @Daniel Janser I wasn't wild enough to even consider trying to claim one before that. But then he changed the game.

to be fair, I honestly believed that this just for throwing my number in the hat (like the perma-job-application we have on the forum)... If I pulled the trigger prematurely I am most embarassed and apologize for that...

I remember back when this thread was 100% stalkable because no one cared enough to claim before the "here's what's up, take whatever" post in it. I'm not even fast enough these days 🙃

Good to see we have some decent writers doing it at least.

5 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

I mean we obviously have some outstanding ones left or at least not linked in a way that one can find them so maybe it is almost time for a "here's what's up, take whatever" post

I believe all of the old ones have been claimed. Unless everyone is still to scared to write a commissioner builder article (Josh) as that one was unclaimed for some time. We do have some that have been claimed but not finished in quite a long time at this point though.