6 questions about FA and other things.

hedgehog337

The FA opens on Saturday. We had very mediocre free agent class in last 5-6 seasons and probably this would be boring as well. But some things are kinda surprising.

1. Why Keller still didn't re-sign with NY?  - like there is any other team for Chase. He may be FA, but will be back in NY 100%.

2. Why Johnson declined his player option? - this is weird. Why he gotta leave a team he won a championship with? Is he going to NY? New team for Keaton Louth?

3. Why Toronto still didn't sell players? - Leblanc, Pablo and both Dollar players are still on Toronto. This is weird cause I thought they would be traded to other teams already. Maybe the Legion is competing again?

4. Why Boubs didn't re-sign himself and Higgins already? - once again they're ''going to FA'' to just sign with the Titans anyway. Lazy asses.

5. Why Jeff Gow still didn't re-sign with Davos? - is Flyersfan aware his GM offered him an extension like a month ago?

6. Why Riga is still a contending team? - Riga sold five players...and got five players back. There are still a lot of players but other teams aren't interested in them which makes the Reign a #5 team. S54 all over again.

This was a short preview of FA and other league things. That's it and I'm out.

2 TPE goes to Krīgars.

• Commissioner
19 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Maybe the Legion is competing again?

Definitely are not. I'm guessing @DollarAndADream hasn't received any offers or at least any offers he likes.

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

Well, he still pops in at times. I guess Tyler needs to tag him gazillion times to finally re-sign him.

Doesn't matter, the guy pops in once a month and is clueless. Not to mention the blue team counts on him for his "expertise" on things.

• Commissioner
24 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

remember when giving everyone almost 100 TPE who were active for the new update scale but not updating the cap was a good idea? pepperidge farm remembers

We moved the cap up by 1 mill and completely changed the brackets to make most guys cheaper. Pepperidge farm don’t remember shit.

Just now, DollarAndADream said:

Unfortunately, teams seem to be too crowded. I have zero offers for Pablo and Leblanc. Both are great LR presences and obviously great players.

NY, CAL, HEL? That's weird from them, but looks like they're trying to get FA's first (Fook Yu, maybe Locke as well and some less skilled players)

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

NY, CAL, HEL? That's weird from them, but looks like they're trying to get FA's first (Fook Yu, maybe Locke as well and some less skilled players)

CGY apparently doesn't want any of them. HSK I'm talking to but there's barely any interest. NY has something waiting for pre-season.

3 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

CGY apparently doesn't want any of them. HSK I'm talking to but there's barely any interest. NY has something waiting for pre-season.

Calgary already gave up a lot of firsts and then Bushito is gonna draft Velevra 100%.

Helsinki - Boubs/Higgins prolly believe they could do good without giving up a lot of picks cause of AAR/Corner. But they should be interested in Ironside imo

NY didn't even re-sign with Keller yet. Cap things perhaps?

Me - I could've tried for one more run, but I'm not giving any important picks anymore

Edited by hedgehog337

4 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Calgary already gave up a lot of firsts and then Bushito is gonna draft Velevra 100%.

Helsinki - Boubs/Higgins prolly believe they could do good without giving up a lot of picks cause of AAR/Corner. But they should be interested in Ironside imo

NY didn't even re-sign with Keller yet. Cap things perhaps?

Me - I could've tried for one more run, but I'm not giving any important picks anymore

Ironside is FA, and discussion starts tomorrow. I'm not sure what I expect for him, but I hope I can find him a team.

15 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Unfortunately, teams seem to be too crowded. I have zero offers for Pablo and Leblanc. Both are great LR presences and obviously great players.

Cap issues. We;d gladly take them on if we had room.

I REALLY hope all these new guys stay active just to fuck the league hard with the cap. 100 new members? We'll raise the cap by 2M. #parity

FUCK parity. 

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

Helsinki is your only bet outside from Toronto.

Seattle is willing to make something happen always too if the shit is right an stuff. 

(after work whiskeys. @Quik just resigned so lets trade him).

18 minutes ago, Higgins said:

yea? then goes on a finals run. idiot GMS didn't wanna sign him

U didn't sign him either at the time so are u grouped in with idiots?

I kid. PEI or wherever may need their hero back soon tho

Edited by Banackock