S59 VHL Awards Ceremony

Beketov

I 100% think this is more about even the BOG sending a message to blue team that the league is getting tired of Boubai.

I dont like the dude but even i cant justify not giving him the defender scoring title. Or top 2 way forward

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Symmetrik said:

You guys are biased against me

Unintentionally perhaps. Most improved is always a pain to do nominations for. I felt like I could have had it a few years and didn’t receive a nomination; it happens.

9 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Unintentionally perhaps. Most improved is always a pain to do nominations for. I felt like I could have had it a few years and didn’t receive a nomination; it happens.

I should have it every year as a GM. 

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

I don't know why it's so hard for people to not have GM bias. I think the one time I voted for myself was when Ironside won top goaltender. I don't remember if Boeser won the Stolz. 

wot do u mean dad?

Just now, DollarAndADream said:

In this thread people are talking about bias. It's super easy to not vote for your teammates and just look at the numbers instead. 

I don't know who that argument is aimed towards. 

oh. yeah typically I try my best to keep biased thoughts out of it - hence voting for cornerstone but thinking the members a twat. 

God bless the peaceful nation of VHL.

Just now, Banackock said:

oh. yeah typically I try my best to keep biased thoughts out of it - hence voting for cornerstone but thinking the members a twat. 

God bless the peaceful nation of VHL.

The way I've always seen it is this shit isn't real. Who cares about bias? Just give the awards to the guys that make the most sense. 

Like if I were to vote Boeser over Cornerstone and somehow bias leads everyone to vote me instead of Boubs, I don't really gain much. Plus if I were to win that way it would destroy the value of the award and I wouldn't care for it. 

2 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

The way I've always seen it is this shit isn't real. Who cares about bias? Just give the awards to the guys that make the most sense. 

Like if I were to vote Boeser over Cornerstone and somehow bias leads everyone to vote me instead of Boubs, I don't really gain much. Plus if I were to win that way it would destroy the value of the award and I wouldn't care for it. 

You gain inner happiness, peace and power over a troll. That's a lot in life depending on the situation and workplace. 

Joking aside, agreed papi. 

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Gooningitup said:

I 100% think this is more about even the BOG sending a message to blue team that the league is getting tired of Boubai.

I dont like the dude but even i cant justify not giving him the defender scoring title. Or top 2 way forward

To be fair I think that’d be an inappropriate way to send the message. If a person can’t look past personal issues they really don’t have much business voting for awards IMO.

4 minutes ago, Will said:

To be fair I think that’d be an inappropriate way to send the message. If a person can’t look past personal issues they really don’t have much business voting for awards IMO.

For sure it is, but sometimes people think its how to get a message across 

48 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Keep the fire going Mitch, you're just lumped in with a now banned member.

From our perch, and by our I mean literally everyone discussing punishments behind the scenes your not too far behind. 

The battle is over. It's time to be the change we all thought Boubabi was preventing, or follow suite. 

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

From our perch, and by our I mean literally everyone discussing punishments behind the scene your not too far behind. 

The battle is over. It's time to be the change we all thought Boubabi was preventing, or follow suite. 

If that is the case, I expect a few more other people to also being called out like you just did?

Just now, Kendrick said:

If that is the case, I expect a few more other people to also being called out like you just did?

Stop playing the conspiracy games. If you were implying you were only crossing the line and antagonizing and baiting because Boubabi was here, he's gone now. Which should also mean you should stop. Enough is enough. Move on. 

Just now, Devise said:

Stop playing the conspiracy games. If you were implying you were only crossing the line and antagonizing and baiting because Boubabi was here, he's gone now. Which should also mean you should stop. Enough is enough. Move on. 

Wait how is that a conspiracy game? All I said was that if I'm being thought as someone who should be suspended, a few more should be in that area as well. I have given up the fight, but can you say that for a former blue team guy? I mean I think that message should be given to him as well. I understand it

8 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Wait how is that a conspiracy game? All I said was that if I'm being thought as someone who should be suspended, a few more should be in that area as well. I have given up the fight, but can you say that for a former blue team guy? I mean I think that message should be given to him as well. I understand it

Don't bring me into your world. I call you out for being bias in the award voting. You did it. So own up to it and accept you put yourself in the situation by voting member over player.

4 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

one day is entertainment two days is meh but what are we on 3 days of talking about this shit? move on guys

This. Boubs is gone. Let's enjoy the peace and leave the topic.