Goal Horns for the VHL!

Hey guys, I am making some goal horns for the VHL. This is for the VHL GMs but it's fine if you wanna check em out.

Rules:

First come, first serve. First one to claim ownership of a goal horn gets the goal horn.

2. TPE Bribes are accepted.

So far I have only made 2, but I will try making more.

this is just for fun so dont rage.

I had to put in pictures or else the goal horns wouldnt function properly in the file but whatevs. so don't mind the oslo logo, they do not own them.

I will make a discord channel where you can view and listen to them cause the forum is being dumb

https://discord.gg/qCgGUn2

All claims are open

@Beaviss @Spade18 @hedgehog337

Edited by SlapshotDragon

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, SlapshotDragon said:

due to my lack of equipment and accessibility to some of my equipment, around 20 or so mins, 

depends on if I have a song idea or not

Under that case I’m willing to say it’s totally reasonable to use them as a PT if you want. Put them under podcasts if you do. I’d say 3 horns = 1 PT with a max of 1 per team.

You don’t have to if you don’t want to, just offering since it’s something creative.

Just now, Beketov said:

Under that case I’m willing to say it’s totally reasonable to use them as a PT if you want. Put them under podcasts if you do. I’d say 3 horns = 1 PT with a max of 1 per team.

You don’t have to if you don’t want to, just offering since it’s something creative.

Yay! Thanks man!

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, SlapshotDragon said:

@Beketov hey could you tag all the gms please? thx

@Spade18 @Beaviss @Banackock @DollarAndADream @hedgehog337 @Bushito @Higgins @Tyler