Helsinki Titans Press Conference

Quik

Welcome to Sam does her job

1. The draft has come and gone... What pick up are you most excited about?

2. Who were the biggest winner and losers of the draft on Monday? 

3.  Training camp is here! What are your biggest goals during this camp? What are you trying to prove?

4. For our friends coming up from the E what advice do you have for them? If you are one of the people coming up what are you most nervous about?

5. Do you know what a microfridge is? If not where have you been???/

6. What is the worst food you have ever tried?

4 hours ago, samx said:

3.  Training camp is here! What are your biggest goals during this camp? What are you trying to prove?

4. For our friends coming up from the E what advice do you have for them? If you are one of the people coming up what are you most nervous about?

1. Both of our first round picks seem pretty good

2. I didn't follow the draft too closely so i'm not sure

3. Just trying to improve offense mostly. I'm hoping Probert can become a point per game player

4. Keep earnin that TPE

5. Like a mini fridge, but smaller

6. Idk, my memory is terrible

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited about all the pick ups we got as we work on not being the worst.

I think we did pretty well having 2 picks in the first round.  I feel like the top 6 all got strong players.  Not sure about losers.  I feel like people drafted well.

Working on my skating, both speed and just skill in skating.  You know like going backwards and stuff.

In the E and the M there is a hard ceiling on the skill of players but now its wide open.  Going against the top stars in hockey today will be challenging.

It's a small fridge, are there people who don't know this?

I hate sauerkraut so I guess that, just the smell of it is gag inducing to me.

All of our picks were quite good. 🔥 

The biggest shakeup was us and vancouver.  Time will tell who won and who lost 

3. Training camp is here! What are your biggest goals during this camp? What are you trying to prove?

I wanted to get over 770 tpa.  Accomplished that feat. 

Earn tpe like crazy and hold on for the ride. 

I may have to google this honestly.  Is this the American version of a mini fridge 

Certain raw veggies are up there on my list 

Hi sam is back

QUESTION TIME

1. Helsinki is off to a hot start. What do you think have the been the keys to our early success?

2. Earlier Helsinki made a trade with the DC dragons. How are you feeling about the latest addition to the squad?

3.  Do you prefer playing on your side or your off side? Why?

4. What do you think the biggest focus needs to be going forward?

5.Nils Godlander an off-season addition has been off to a Great start. How important is he to the teams success?

6. what is a random fun fact you know?

On 4/14/2023 at 9:48 PM, samx said:

Hi sam is back

QUESTION TIME

1. Helsinki is off to a hot start. What do you think have the been the keys to our early success?

2. Earlier Helsinki made a trade with the DC dragons. How are you feeling about the latest addition to the squad?

5.Nils Godlander an off-season addition has been off to a Great start. How important is he to the teams success?

1. Team has just been meshing well, been getting some good scoring

2. I think it was a good trade, with how good we've started its a good idea to start making trades early to figure out how new players will play

3. idk what that question means. I is not smart

4. Get our goals against down, scoring has been good

5. Very important, he's our main scorer

6. I can't think of any, I usually know a bunch of random facts, but I'm drawing a blank

It looks like it's mostly down to a really good conversion rate of chances. It's not often a team that eighth in shots can lead the league in scoring.

Ctots is very good people and I would like peak Ctots back please and thank you.

3.  Do you prefer playing on your side or your off side? Why?

I wish I knew enough about hockey to know what those terms meant, but I am also a Board Game, so I guess neither apply?

Wouldn't say it's necessarily a focus, but hopefully (and I expect they will because Rask is a good goalie) your save percentages get better.

Looks like they've been really key, a bargain having being acquired for a late 2nd round selection. Probably up there with Probert as best acquisition of the season.

The UK Playstation copies of FIFA 2001 had a "scratch and sniff" feature where if you scratched at the top of the disc, it'd smell like grass. 

QUESTION TIME

1. Helsinki is off to a hot start. What do you think have the been the keys to our early success? I'd say rookies stepping up , sophomore players being better and trades have turned it around. 

2. Earlier Helsinki made a trade with the DC dragons. How are you feeling about the latest addition to the squad? I like it, every move has improved the team . 

3. Do you prefer playing on your side or your off side? Why?

as a forward off side as a D it's gotta be proper side. 

winning lol.  I just need to get rask playing a little more consistent but he will get there 

we need him to keep putting the puckninbthe net 

bears will eat you Alive unless they are from Seattle. 

On 4/14/2023 at 6:48 PM, samx said:

Hi sam is back

QUESTION TIME

1. The young players stepping up! Helsinki was banking on their young stars taking the next step and they have delivered!

2. great addition! GM has made many moves to set this team up well and it continues to pay off. 

3. On the strong side, defensively it’s easier to break the puck out and I’d rather play it safe defensively first than gain any advantage offensively.

4. Consistency! We do that and the wins will keep coming.

5. Huge addition! We need to do our best to support him and let him cook. 

6. I have 11 fingers

I think it's been a real team effort.  We've had veterans playing some of their best hockey, and young players, like myself, who are stepping up and making the difference.

Feeling good.  They are helping shape up our back line, which is looking pretty good at the moment.

I prefer playing on my side.

Consistency.  I think we don't always play up to our potential and certain players, myself include have been pretty streaky at time.

Godlander has been huge for us.  Leading the teams in points means you are making a big impact.

The Eiffel Tower can be 15 CM taller in the Summer.