Helsinki Titans Press Conference

Quik

Sorry to intrude, but the Moscow Press Conference bot has malfunctioned.

1. Offseason is coming into full swing. What is your favorite off-season event? (drafts, FA etc) why?

I think it's a combination of the draft(for new players) and FA to see if your team can add the piece that may have been missing.

2.  If you could compare yourself to an NHL player who would it be and why?

As I'm not a big hockey fan, simply because he's my player image, I'll go with Roman Josi.

3.  What skill is underrated to make your player better?

I'm still unsure about these new hybrid attributes, but I used to believe that STR was often under-utilized.

4. What number do you want to be for the upcoming season? Any specific reason why?

I'm happy to play in whatever number that they assign me tbh. Based on my performance last season, maybe 0 would be appropriate.

5. What is your goal for next season?

Simply to be better than the past season and actually contribute more regularly.

6. What sport do you most enjoy watching?

Short-form cricket and Rugby(both codes).

1. Offseason is coming into full swing. What is your favorite off-season event? (drafts, FA etc) why?

This season it's the drafts since I was in two of them.  Normally I actually just enjoy focusing less on the league during off-season.

2.  If you could compare yourself to an NHL player who would it be and why?

I think it's a little early in Kronchy's career to start comparing them to an NHL player.

3.  What skill is underrated to make your player better?

I think STR is strong (ba dum tish), helps you keep the buck. (citation needed)

4. What number do you want to be for the upcoming season? Any specific reason why?

I like to take 14 when I can.  Just something I have always chosen when it comes to numbers.

Going to focus on improving myself and getting ready for the VHL.  Winning the championship in the E would be nice too!

Hockey or professional wrestling, if you consider that a sport.

On 1/11/2023 at 5:57 PM, samx said:

EARNING TPE.  TO MAKE MY PLAYER BETTER. 

2. If you could compare yourself to an NHL player who would it be and why?

UNCLE TUUKKA RASK.  WE HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME. 

3. What skill is underrated to make your player better?

PENALTY SHOT.  I WILL HAVE TO BEEF UP TO GRAB A COUPLE EXTRA WINS. 

4. What number do you want to be for the upcoming season? Any specific reason why ?

#40 all Rask's wear 40. 

To be the best goalie I can be for the team. I am going to try and steal wins !!!!

Hockey 🏒!!!! It has to be Hockey. Bruins kicking a$$ this year too. 

Press conference

1. Out of the prospects we got at the draft who do you think will be the biggest steal?

2. Training camp has been reached what are the teams focus this training camp?

3.  What player on a different team is your sworn enemy? How come?

4. What other sports if any did you do growing up? How did those help your hockey training?

5. Let's hear your predictions who will have the most penalty minutes of Helsinki this season? Most points?

6. What's your favorite cuisine? What's your favorite dish in that cuisine?

6 hours ago, samx said:

Press conference

1. Out of the prospects we got at the draft who do you think will be the biggest steal?

4. What other sports if any did you do growing up? How did those help your hockey training?

5. Let's hear your predictions who will have the most penalty minutes of Helsinki this season? Most points?

1. I’m gonna have to say Steve Lattimer just because he put put up an impressive amount of points last season 

2. I personally am gonna work on my passing, speed, and wrist shot more to become a better offensive forward

3. I’m going to have to say Henrik Reaver just because we have that sibling rivalry going on 

4. I personally played hockey as a defenseman and a backup goalie. Playing as a defenseman helped me with my slap shot 

5. I can’t predict whose gonna get either just because I don’t know that team that well yet. 

6. my favorite cuisine has to be Italian. Favorite dish is anything Italian. 

On 1/19/2023 at 5:36 PM, samx said:

Press conference

1. Lattimer for sure! Has all the tools to be a stud! 

2. We have to build that chemistry! A lot of new faces but has all the skill to compete every night.

3. @Toastbecause he’s so good looking I can’t handle it.

4. Rick Grimes did a lot of rodeo, loved riding a horse. Also played tennis with his brother a lot. Don’t know if any of those relate to his success in hockey but no complaints.

5. Daryl Dixon penalty minutes. Points Jubis

6. Carlos Obriens. Pachos and chicken lips.

On 1/19/2023 at 8:36 PM, samx said:

Press conference

I'd like to hope Rask. Fell to 14th spot, I will work hard to prove this l. 

Prepping for the season and improving as much as possible in this short period of time. 

3. What player on a different team is your sworn enemy? How come?

Joe castle is my nemesis not sworn enemy tho. The goalie battles are coming. 

Swimming , volleyball.  

Response time. 

Most pims gotta be Rick.  Most points Dixon for thar big rookie season. 

Anything meat with rice.  Chinese food , shwarma , butter chicken.  Any of these. 

Well obviously Kronchy, having a huge mega star on your team can only be positive.

Worked on positioning and skating ability.

At this time Kronchy has no enemies, no one lives rent free in Kronchy's head.

Kronchy didn't do sports growing up.  I'm a natural so who cares about other sports?

Most penalty minutes will either be Juice Box or Daryl Dixon.  Most points I think Daryl will lead that as well.

Probably Italian or Mexican.  Just like any pasta or combination of tortilla with meat, cheese, and vegetables.

Apologies there hasn't been a press conference recently life has been hectic:

1. The season is off and running. It's been a bit of a Shakey start. What do we have to do to turn things around?

2. We have a bunch of rookies on the squad this season. Who is impressing you the most? 

3. If the team was an animal what animal would we be? Why? 

4. Vancouver, La and Davos currently sit at the top of the standings. Anys surprises? Anyone you thought would be there but isn't?

5. Our very own Daryl Dixon is currently second in rookie points. Do you think he will chase down #1 and over take?

6. Let's end on a fun note: What is your go to karaoke song and dance move?

1. The season is off and running. It's been a bit of a Shakey start. What do we have to do to turn things around?

Well it seems like potentially the team is aiming for a top spot in the draft, so I think things are going along fine if that is the goal.

2. We have a bunch of rookies on the squad this season. Who is impressing you the most? 

Probably Daryl just because he is leading the entire team in points.  Awesome to see a rookie leading the charge.

In the current state, probably like a corgi.  But I like corgis so that is fine.

4. Vancouver, La and Davos currently sit at the top of the standings. Anys surprises? Anyone you thought would be there but isn't?

It's always a surprise to see Davos doing well, but we have to assume its only a matter of time before the curse takes hold.  Nice to see LA bounce back after being penalized last year.

5. Our very own Daryl Dixon is currently second in rookie points. Do you think he will chase down #1 and over take?

I think it is certainly possible to do so.  Will be interesting to see how that rookie race shakes out.

I don't really dance, I haven't been to karaoke in several years but I usually liked to sing Interstate Love Song by Stone Temple Pilots

Just keep growing and don't focus on winning just yet. 

DIxon cider.  Darryl  dixon i mean.  Hes been awesome !!

this season maybe roadkill lol 

i like moscow to do welll actually 

Yes he's a beast.  He's got a great chance.  High high earner. Great build.  Let's go. 

If I ever would do karaoke I'd be drunk .  I'd probably choose " friends in low places" 

Welcome back to Sam asks you questions and you answer:

1. It's theme week!!! What rivalry are you going to discussing this week?

2. Trade deadline is coming up soon. Who do you think will be making moves this coming week? Who stays quiet?

3. what is your players goal by the end of season?

4.  What are your way too earlier cup predictions. Who makes the finals? How far does the series go?

5. What is your favorite hybrid attribute to upgrade your player? Why?

6. Where is one place you would love to play on a outdoor rink?

Welcome back to Sam asks you questions and you answer:

I chose to do the stolzschweiger battle between Dixon and Murdock.  

2. Trade deadline is coming up soon. Who do you think will be making moves this coming week? Who stays quiet?

I think teams like us , toronto stay quiet unless selling.  Playoff teams load up. 

Above .910 sv% would be something achievable

4. What are your way too earlier cup predictions. Who makes the finals? How far does the series go?

Vancouver vs Moscow.

Vancouver in 6

Goalies are weirdos 

Penalty shot maybe 

SIDNEY CROSBYS  back yard 

I will be discussing the rivalry between me and major point tasks, wait no I will not be actually.

I think overall it will be pretty quiet, just a couple of trades.  Probably like Seattle will make a move.

I'd like to make playoffs and be the top defensemen in terms of points.

4.  What are your way too earlier cup predictions. Who makes the finals? How far does the series go?

You know Moscow will make the finals, and lose to the Wolves or the Stars.

Big fan of body checking, even though I haven't gone too heavy into it yet.  I love hitting people.

I'm not sure I really have a place where I would want to play outdoors.  

• 2 weeks later...

A new pc for you 

1. The race in Europe is close. Who makes it? who misses out?

2. What prospect do you think Helsinki should pick up in the first round? sell them to me.

3. Knowing that Helsinki won't make the playoffs who are you betting on winning it all? Who will be MVP?

4. If you weren't a hockey player what sport would you play? What skills do you think carry over?

5. What is your controversial hockey opinion?

6. What defines a sandwich? what makes a sandwich a sandwich?

1. Warsaw and Prague miss.

2. STZ or Jardy. Both amazing users who have had lots of success With past players. Great locker room people and I’d be thrilled to get a chance to play with them.

3. I want to say Calgary but playoff luck has been terrible. Another Van/Mos final incoming.

4. Pass

5. Pass

6. Items between two pieces of bread.

new pc for you 

Moscow makes it.  Helsinki misses out. 

2. What prospect do you think Helsinki should pick up in the first round? sell them to me.

If we get 1st , imo it's gotta be stz 

3. Knowing that Helsinki won't make the playoffs who are you betting on winning it all? Who will be MVP?

VANCOUVER AND FUHR

4. If you weren't a hockey player what sport would you play? What skills do you think carry over?

Football for me !!

Brad Marchand has a 25% of being a Hof player.

Bread like substances with item in side. 

On 3/1/2023 at 2:18 PM, samx said:

A new pc for you 

1. Warsaw makes! Titans do not!!

2. I think STZ has the inside track! Great user and going to be huge for our future!

3. Calgary and Janser!

4. Rick Grimes would probably be a quarterback, just so handsome not to.

5. McDavid isn’t the best hockey player in the world. 

6. a hotdog

I predict that London, Prague, and Helsinki will miss out in EU.

STZ never misses on players, so if he wants to come here, he's a good get.

Probably the Wolves, they looked the best in the regular season anyway.  Nezuko will lead the team to victory.

I'm not sure that I would play another sport.  I would probably just focus more on normal Kardashian stuff.

I don't think I have any opinions that I care about enough to know that they are controversial.

Bread like substance with stuff in-between. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friends, I'm back

1. The off-season is here! Helsinki has made a couple trades in the last few days. What are your thoughts?

2. We had 3 big, long term signings recently of our new core. How do you feel about the signings? Anyone else that should be resigned?

3. The draft is quickly approaching with our draft picks what are some names you think could be big wins if we are able to get them?

4. It's been a long off-season for the team. What have you been doing to prepare for next season?

5. Where is your goto vacation spot?

6. What home cook meal do you miss the most when we are on the road?

Hello friends, I'm back

1. The off-season is here! Helsinki has made a couple trades in the last few days. What are your thoughts?

I really really like the trade.  We didn't give up any high end pieces and received high tpe players that changes our outlook. 

2. We had 3 big, long term signings recently of our new core. How do you feel about the signings? Anyone else that should be resigned?

It's a solid move.  Now we can build around this core.  Everyone !

3. The draft is quickly approaching with our draft picks what are some names you think could be big wins if we are able to get them?

The #1 or 2 highest tpe players seem like homeruns. 

4. It's been a long off-season for the team. What have you been doing to prepare for next season?

Earning tpe,  I'd like to earn at least 40 more tpe before next season. 

Seems like Florida the last few out of country vacations. 

Spaghetti 🍝 and meatballs.  Rask loves pasta

I trust the management to be making the right moves.  It looks like we are starting to make moves to be competitive so that is exciting.

It seems good to be getting more people on the team.  We are slowly making out way out of the bottom of the league.  Not sure who else is out there for us but our future is bright.

I think we traded away the top one, so it will be interesting what we decide to do with this lower pick.  A lot more unknown towards the bottom end of the first round, depending on how people reach.

Getting moved to Helsinki since I am coming up from the E.  Along with that just trying to stay in hockey shape.

I always enjoy going somewhere warm, its going to be tough to adjust to Helsinki life.

I'm not a great cook, so honestly there isn't much I miss about my cooking.

On 3/24/2023 at 2:51 PM, Jubis said:

Hello friends, I'm back

I really really like the trade.  We didn't give up any high end pieces and received high tpe players that changes our outlook. 

It's a solid move.  Now we can build around this core.  Everyone !

The #1 or 2 highest tpe players seem like homeruns. 

Earning tpe,  I'd like to earn at least 40 more tpe before next season. 

Seems like Florida the last few out of country vacations. 

Spaghetti 🍝 and meatballs.  Rask loves pasta

1.I love the trades! Management is ready to let this team take the next step and adding these players will help our young core do just that!

2. Rick and Daryl are excited to be together long term and Helsinki is the place they want to win!

3. I am happy with who the titans took, they’re going to just add to the already impressive cupboard of up and coming prospects we have.

4. After a long vacation with his family, Rick has been in the gym working hard! This is going to be a big season for him and Helsinki.

5. Cabo!! Anywhere warm!

6. Poutine, they don’t have much Poutine in some of the states or Europe.