LW - Randoms (OTT)

diamond_ace

@hedgehog337

You know the drill of course. The thing that's interesting is I could actually use a 3rd liner, so a guy with a bunch of checking is perfect - Desjardin hasn't added anything to his guy yet (he's done two practice facilities and a press conference but has updated none of them). I'll still find a spot for him since he's technically active (or ship him somewhere) but Mitchell and Rzerk would likely have better seasons if you were their linemate, as they'd be freed up to only have to worry about their offensive game. Come reunite with your other guy Kriketers for the rest of the season. 1.5m offer to go to Ottawa.

@BarzalGoat @jacobaa19 @Jubo07 @Gooningitup @Dtayl @Laflamme 

Edited by Banackock

three teams eh?

It's hard to make a choice, but I don't even have to lol.

image.png.9909110a0e69eef2c4cf3a74695d5060.png

random says he gotta play with Krikeshiters hehe

21 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

@hedgehog337

You know the drill of course. The thing that's interesting is I could actually use a 3rd liner, so a guy with a bunch of checking is perfect - Desjardin hasn't added anything to his guy yet (he's done two practice facilities and a press conference but has updated none of them). I'll still find a spot for him since he's technically active (or ship him somewhere) but Mitchell and Rzerk would likely have better seasons if you were their linemate, as they'd be freed up to only have to worry about their offensive game. Come reunite with your other guy Kriketers for the rest of the season. 1.5m offer to go to Ottawa.

@BarzalGoat @jacobaa19 @Jubo07 @Gooningitup @Dtayl @Laflamme 

so I'm accepting this offer.