RW - John Madden (HFX)

.sniffuM

@DucksFan64this is where VHLM GM's will offer you a contract and you'll be allowed to choose which team you want to play for. The contract amount is set league wide at $1,500,000 and you'll accept the contract by stating which teams offer you accept in this thread. There is no rush and you will be given time to look around and speak to the GM's and such if you wish! Good luck in the decision making and your career !

Halifax 21st @ShawnGlade
Las Vegas Aces  @Jubo07 @oilmandan
Oslo Storm @Trifecta
Ottawa Lynx @diamond_ace @McWolf

Saskatoon Wild @Dtayl @Gooningitup

Yukon Rush @BarzalGoat @Reives

Edited by Banackock

Hey @DucksFan64, we are really sorry we missed you in the draft. We try to never let that happen, but somehow, there's one that slips through the cracks and ends up as an undrafted free agent every other seaon. That being said, good job letting us know before it's too late, that way we can set you up on our team before the season starts.

I'm the Ottawa Lynx AGM. We enter Season 63 as the defending champions. Most of our Cup-winning core will be promoted to the VHL, but we still believe we got what it takes to be competitive this season. If you sign this 1,5mil deal with us, you would start as a winger on our 3rd line, with the opportunity to quickly climb to the 2nd line. 1st line duty isn't out of the equation on the long run either, if you show us you can really get the work done more than the guys above you in the depth chart.

@McWolf Hello, my name is John Madden, Season 63 VHML rookie free agent. First of all, I'd like to congratulate you and the Ottawa Lynx on your recent championship win. And secondly, I want to thank you for offering me my first ever VHLM contract. I certainly appreciate that you took the time to do so. I am currently taking some time to decide which organization is offering me the most opportunity and what would be best for my career. The fact that you were my first ever offer puts you in a special place in my heart and whether I sign with the Lynx or not I will forever hold you and the team in high regards. I believe you have a distinct edge in the running and I will most likely choose to sign with you unless another team offers me better minutes and a great shot at the championship. As I have said, I am taking the time to mull all of my offers over before I make any decisions but I will get back to you when I have decided. If I so chose, I would be truly honoured to be a part of such a prestigious organization under your excellent management. I hope you have an outstanding season, whether or not I'm a part of it, and I wish you all the best of luck.

Hello @DucksFan64 as GM of the Saskatoon Wild, I speak on behalf of the organization when I say we're sorry we let you slip through the VHLM draft. I was a little rushed in my draft preparations and ultimately I just overlooked you. That being said I will gladly extend to you an offer and 2nd line duties at RW if you desire. I think the Wild are in a good position coming into the season and you would be a grest addition to the team! No matter which team you sign with I wish you the best of luck!

Edited by Dtayl

Hey @DucksFan64, Halifax GM here! We'd love to have you on our roster! You'd be playing 2RW or 1LW to start but if you perform well then you could see an increased role! We're a 2nd year expansion team coming off a finals appearance in year 1 so you'd be joining a pretty storied team already! if you choose to sign elsewhere, that's no problem and I wish you best of luck! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate

Contract bidding is now closed. I have decided to sign with Halifax. I would like to thank everyone for their time and wish them all luck going into the season. All of you provided excellent cases and it came right down to the wire. There were times where I leaned towards each of you but in the end it came down to ice-time and Halifax offered the most. I hope you all have excellent seasons and I shall see you at the rink.

-John