Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

14 minutes ago, Jason kranz said:

image.png.d95f6ae6e04a687f96f9d6f7bb1d62f3.png

LAS VEGAS ACES PRESS CONFERENCE

1) CBBE re-branded to CR what do you think of the name do you like it?

2) What do you think about the lineup do you like it yes/no why?

3) What are you going to work on the most to help you improve this season?

4) What place do you think we’ll be at, at the end of the season?

5) What VHLM logo is your least favorite, why?

6) Would you rather live (permanently) in a roller coaster or a zoo?

1. I like it since it gives it a more simple but more eye catching name. Similar to apple’s apple logo

2. I like the lineup, however since we are a rebuilding team, we have to change it in order to see what works best. 

3. I would say either my shooting abilities or my stick handling abilities

4. probably bottom 4 which makes sense for a rebuilding team. 

5. I would have to say the Saskatoon wild logo just because it’s way to similar to the Nashville predator logo

6. I would choose the zoo since I prefer animals over oil and grease any day

2 hours ago, Jason kranz said:

1. I’m indifferent, I don’t really know what it is.

2. It’s alright, it’s my first year so I don’t really have a comparison.

3. Offensive awareness because it is overall one of the best.

4. Bottom 2 or 3, we kind of suck right now.

5. Mexico City, they have an awful color scheme.

6. Zoo because at least you can walk around, a roller coaster is just a seat.

I like it I have no complaints 

I have not really check the line up as i just joined i would have to start checking daily once i get settled in 

Improve my players tpe and score more goals 

I would say Top 3 

5) What VHLM logo is your least favorite, why? There all ok with me 

6) Would you rather live (permanently) in a roller coaster or a zoo? Zoo 

1) CBBE re-branded to CR what do you think of the name do you like it?

- Im indifferent to the rebrand. 

- Lineup seems good, I’m getting some decent playing time and we’re putting together some solid games. 

3) What are you going to work on the most to help you improve this season?

- getting my TPE tasks done before Sunday night!

- it’d be nice to be in the top half of the standings. We started out with a pretty rough stretch. 

- Aces, I might be biased though! lol 

- The zoo, less ups and downs. 

1) CBBE recently turned into the sad bot what do you think the management team can do to make CBBE happy again?

2) Theme week is here, the theme is Rivalries do you like the theme, yes/no why?

3) Trade deadline is very close, do you have any prediction on what trades will happen?

4) Do you like the idea of VHLM having a All Star Week?

5) Do you think we can make the playoffs?

6) Imagine that the whole world is listening to you for a minute. What would you say?

5 minutes ago, Jason kranz said:

1) CBBE recently turned into the sad bot what do you think the management team can do to make CBBE happy again?

2) Theme week is here, the theme is Rivalries do you like the theme, yes/no why?

3) Trade deadline is very close, do you have any prediction on what trades will happen?

6) Imagine that the whole world is listening to you for a minute. What would you say?

1. I don’t know, give CBBE flowers.

2. It’s alright, I’m indifferent because I don’t know what theme week even is.

3. I doubt there will be many, we don’t even have much talent to shed if we wanted to tank.

4. Yes, that would be a cool way for some players to get the attention of other leagues and especially if they’re on bad teams.

5. No, we stink.

6. Fuck. (I assume I have a booming voice)

6 hours ago, Jason kranz said:

1. I really don’t know since his mood is always changing which makes it a bit chaotic but fun in the locker room 

2. Well team relationships are based on team rivalries so the idea is a good one 

3. I honestly don’t know since the trades can be rather unpredictable so I’m not even gonna bother 

4. Yes, since it’s able to show off the best prospects from each VHLM team 

5. no since we are a rebuilding team. There isn’t much of a chance 

6. EVERYBODY DANCE NOW !!!

On 2/13/2023 at 4:07 PM, Jason kranz said:

Press Conference 

1. No idea, maybe some whiskey or a cold beer?!
  2. Yes, rivalry’s are what makes hockey or any sport great.
  3. No predictions, just trying get better every week and win some more games!
  4. Yeah I think all star week would be fun. 
  5. Not likely this season. 
  6. Carpe Diem.

image.png.d95f6ae6e04a687f96f9d6f7bb1d62

1. As you may know, Jason has stepped down as AGM. What is your favourite thing about/memory of Jason? If you don't know Jason that well, write a message wishing him luck in his new adventures or something similar.

2. What is one thing (or more) you would like to see in or from your new AGM? 

3. There are rumours of a spy in the locker room. Who are you suspicious of? Is your player the spy? Who is the spy spying for?

4. Juan Ceson is currently first in number of games played for the Las Vegas Aces. Unfortunately, he is 8th all time in points and second last in points this season. Do you have any advice for how he could earn more points? 

5. What is your favourite (real) sports team and why? (Bonus points if you pick the Atlanta Thrashers) (not really I can't give bonus points)

6. Do you think the Aces need an actual mascot? If so, what should it be and what is its name?

2 minutes ago, dylanjj37 said:

1. As you may know, Jason has stepped down as AGM. What is your favourite thing about/memory of Jason? If you don't know Jason that well, write a message wishing him luck in his new adventures or something similar.

3. There are rumours of a spy in the locker room. Who are you suspicious of? Is your player the spy? Who is the spy spying for?

4. Juan Ceson is currently first in number of games played for the Las Vegas Aces. Unfortunately, he is 8th all time in points and second last in points this season. Do you have any advice for how he could earn more points? 

5. What is your favourite (real) sports team and why? (Bonus points if you pick the Atlanta Thrashers) (not really I can't give bonus points)

6. Do you think the Aces need an actual mascot? If so, what should it be and what is its name?

1. good luck jason in your new job as penguin zookeeper. i will miss all your spelling mistakes.
2. the new agm must like bots and also be willing to buy ivan alcohol so that he can score more points
3. i know who the spy is but unfortunately they have paid me a lot of money to not tell anyone they are a spy. if you can beat their pay, i will tell you.

4. juan should give up earning points. he is a defenceman. just focus on hitting people (in the face).

5. atlanta thrashers are my favourite team (bonus points please). they have a very cool logo and i like the blue jersey. also they havent lost a game in over a decade.

6. yes, we can get a roulette wheel mascot. its name will be roully the roulette wheel. you will be able to play giant roulette with its costume.

1 hour ago, dylanjj37 said:

1. Well favorite memory has to be when we talked about trade rumors for the NHL teams.

it was nice to talk to another hockey fan. Also good luck Jason on your endeavors! 

2. I would say probably interact with the players and locker room more socially speaking. 

3. as usual and per tradition, I would say cole is the spy! #blamecole 

4. Improve on his passing since Juan is a great defenseman defensive wise. He just needs to improve in his passing so he can get more assists when the forwards score and get more points 

5. I’m a fan of the Vegas Knights and also the Seattle kraken. 

6. well every hockey team has a mascot of some sort. Don’t know about what the mascot should be, but I feel like the name should be lucky as per the Vegas theme 

7 hours ago, dylanjj37 said:

1. Good luck Jason.

2. Make us win some more games.

3. How does a spy even work, what secrets do we even have that anyone can’t just find easily.

4. Probably increase his offensive awareness stat.

5. New England Patriots because that’s how I grew up.

6. It should be a funny roulette table named Roulette Table.

On 2/20/2023 at 1:44 PM, dylanjj37 said:

1. I loved Jason he was literally my best friend. How dare he leave the Aces assistantless! 
2. I want an AGM that makes me giggle and say "haha" in real life. Also help that bum GM let us win more

3. Its me. I'm the spy. I was simply afk for two and a half years, but now I have come back with dirt on everyone.

4. git gud and gain more teeps (its prob viper's fault tbh)

5. Red wings will always be number one for me. Been a fan since I was 0 years old'

6. They definitely need a mascot. I was thinking a large gnome with an aces jersey

On 2/20/2023 at 10:44 AM, dylanjj37 said:

Press Conference

1. Good luck Jason! I’m sure you’ll crush your new adventure! 
  2. Just support and reminding us to get the TPE tasks done in a timely manner. 
  3. A spy? Damn, couldn’t be me…for too much love for the room to do that…my thought is that it’s sharky! He shows up, talks shit and the. Leaves…and his AGM for Mexico City…he’s the prime suspect! 
  4. I think Juan is near the league leaders in hits and PIMS…so I think he’s just playing a hard nosed brand of hockey…which I appreciate! 
  5. Kraken. Love having a hometown team to root for! 
  6. Maybe an oversized “Ace” of spades card that shoots a six shooter and drinks whiskey! 

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference Week Ending 3/5!!

1. The Aces have hired Viper as the new AGM after Jason stepped down from a wonderful and great career here, what are your thoughts on Jason’s time here and the new AGM?

2. We have been picking up some wins as we approach the end of the season, do you think we can keep up this pace?

3. Is your player performing as you had hoped this season?

4. Would you have liked to see more from the team at the deadline, or was our quiet deadline a good move?

5. Our captain, Juan Ceson, has been playing pretty well lately, and words for your captain?

6. Everyone’s favorite, Twists, is back. How thrilled are you to see the long-awaited return?

3 hours ago, Viper said:

1. The Aces have hired Viper as the new AGM after Jason stepped down from a wonderful and great career here, what are your thoughts on Jason’s time here and the new AGM?

2. We have been picking up some wins as we approach the end of the season, do you think we can keep up this pace?

4. Would you have liked to see more from the team at the deadline, or was our quiet deadline a good move?

5. Our captain, Juan Ceson, has been playing pretty well lately, and words for your captain?

6. Everyone’s favorite, Twists, is back. How thrilled are you to see the long-awaited return?

1. I enjoyed Jason’s time as the AGM in the Aces, it certainly was fun and chaotic in the locker room. As for viper, he’s consistent with his responsibilities so I have a positive view of him so far. 

2. I would say that we can keep up the pace. We have some talented young new players and some tough veterans on the team. 

3. my player is performing as expected and hoped. I mean 71 points so far for my official full rookie season isn’t bad. 

4.for me, it all depends on the move that’s being made. 

5. keep it up and knock teeth out while your at it!

6. Honestly, I don’t know the player well enough, however, it’s exciting to see a vet back ! 

1 minute ago, Viper said:

1. I like viper, they are pretty good at doing the updates and stuff.

2. Maybe, it feels nice to win.

3. Ya, but I feel like I have the potential for more.

4. I think the quiet deadline was wise.

5. Good job.

6. I don’t know what twists are.

5 hours ago, Viper said:

1. From my time as a lurker in the Ace Locker room, I can tell that it was a really chaotic but fun environment mostly thanks to the interactions between Juan and Jason. As for my expectations with Viper, I can't really say I have any since I'm still new to the team. 

2. Maybe not, since I am still a new Goalie on the team and probably the weakest defender.

3. Don't know yet.

4. I suppose it all depends on the offers being made at the deadline. 

5. I'll do my best with defense and help out the best I can. 

6. So far, I would say that it seems that he is doing really well on the team, but I can't say for sure since I'm still new. 

17 hours ago, Viper said:

1. The new AGM is the worst. He's just a weird little boy that for some reason is obsessed with me smh

2. Hell yeah we can, with their new defender Vegas is gonna win the cup!

3. Yes? I mean I've only played 8 games, but I do have 7 points in those games so I can't complain

On 2/26/2023 at 1:45 PM, Viper said:

1) Everyone seemed to like Jason…didn’t have that much interaction myself. Viper seems to be engaged and I appreciate the reminders he sends out about TPE. 
2) We had a bit of a heater for a sim or two…but have cooled off a bit lately for sure. 
3) I would say yes, I’m generally happy with Rips performance. 
4) Quite is fine…shows confidence in the boys in the room, so I don’t think it’s a bad thing. 
5) keep crushing it Juan…your play is inspires me!
6) No idea who that is…but definitely excites! 

1. Las Vegas made the playoffs and lost to Mexico in a 5 game series. Are you happy with this result?

2. As a follow up question, do you think we could have done any better?

3. How do you feel your player performed during our short run?

4. How was Juan Ceson's leadership? Did it play a role in our win?

5. You are likely going into the draft, what team do you expect to go to? If you were already drafted, is the VHLE next for you?

6. How was your experience with Las Vegas this season? How can we improve?

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

1. Las Vegas made the playoffs and lost to Mexico in a 5 game series. Are you happy with this result?

5. You are likely going into the draft, what team do you expect to go to? If you were already drafted, is the VHLE next for you?

1. Yes, it was very cool to even win a game against Mexico City.

2. Not really, I expected to get swept.

3. I don’t know, I didn’t check.

4. Maybe, I didn’t check the box score.

5. I don’t know where I’ll go, I just want more minutes.

6. It was good, as a rookie I liked it and don’t really have any suggestions.

19 minutes ago, Viper said:

1. Yeah, I mean we made the playoffs. Not to mention we stole a game from the Kings so can’t be too unhappy about that. 

2. For a rebuilding team, I would say no. My expectations were that we get swept so anything is better. 

3. Eh, can’t be disappointed. Ivan got 6 points  in the playoffs so at least he wasn’t a complete ghost. 

4. Juan’s Leadership was great. If we didn’t have him, we probably would’ve been swept. 

5. let’s see….

6. I feel like my first full season in Vegas was great. I can’t really complain.