Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

Week Ending 6/25 Presser for start of season Aces! Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE! :veg:

1) The S89 VHLM season has started! How happy are you with your players performance thus far?

2) On the topic of performance, how do you feel about the Aces in the first six games of the season?

3) What can management do to improve the team to give the Aces a better chance at making the playoffs and finals again?

4) Who's surprised you the most this season in terms of production or otherwise?

5) How are you feeling about the locker room and chemistry between the players? All good or anything to be improved?

6) What's the best movie ever made and why does it hold the top spot in your eyes?

On 6/11/2023 at 8:01 PM, McLovin said:

Week Ending 6/18 Presser for the boys! Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE! :veg:

1) The draft has concluded! How do you feel the Aces did in the draft?
-Pretty great. Getting my start in the league and looking forward to it!
2) Staying on the topic of the draft, if you were selected/traded during the draft, how do you feel about joining the Aces in their quest for glory in S89?

-Looking forward to glory questing :) Team is helpful and I'm looking forward to growing with them.
3) Team Europe has won gold in the WJC! What do you think about the elite goaltending we saw from Jeffrey Blake coming to play for Las Vegas this season?

-Elite is elite. Sure sounds like it will elevate the team (and make my job as a D-Man easier!)
4) Juan Ceson, after a recent rule change, is no longer allowed to play in the VHLM. How does his loss on the blueline effect the team?

-Who?
5) What are your plans with your career moving forward? VHLE All-Star? VHL Super-Star? Career Ace even? 👀

-Well, being very new, I think "Career Ace" is probably the only thing I'm ready to commit to.
6) Our goal this season is obviously winning the Cup. With this off-season we've had, how do you feel our chances are at this goal?

-LET'S ******* GO!

On 6/18/2023 at 8:01 PM, McLovin said:

Week Ending 6/25 Presser for start of season Aces! Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE! :veg:

1) The S89 VHLM season has started! How happy are you with your players performance thus far?

2) On the topic of performance, how do you feel about the Aces in the first six games of the season?

3) What can management do to improve the team to give the Aces a better chance at making the playoffs and finals again?

4) Who's surprised you the most this season in terms of production or otherwise?

5) How are you feeling about the locker room and chemistry between the players? All good or anything to be improved?

6) What's the best movie ever made and why does it hold the top spot in your eyes?

1: pretty good didn’t expect to be just under ppg and it’s been a pretty good rookie Szn so far

2: cutting it even on a few sims but overall I think we can bounce back and start winning more games with the solid roster we have.

3 not much really we just need better luck in the sims and maybe a few like changes.

4: honestly me for a 80 tpe I have been putting up a lot better numbers then I expected.

5: really good we have solid management and a good group.

6: top gun the first one. Love it. The action scenes and the flying scenes are top notch

Another week, another presser! This week ending 7/2/23! Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE! :veg:

1) The season is in full swing, what are your thoughts on the VHLM as a whole as we move towards the midseason mark?

2) In addition to that, what are your thoughts with the Aces recent struggles to get wins strung together?

3) What's your motivational speech you'd give in the locker room to fire up the boys?

4) Who are you aiming to play for when you move onto the VHLE?

5) What are your plans for this week?

6) If you could road trip across the country, who would you bring with you and where would you go?

Edited by McLovin

1) The season is in full swing, what are your thoughts on the VHLM as a whole as we move towards the midseason mark?

Welp, Philly won

2) In addition to that, what are your thoughts with the Aces recent struggles to get wins strung together?

Thought things might be a bit better with the goalie add but hey, at least we have 2 frp...

3) What's your motivational speech you'd give in the locker room to fire up the boys?

Stop sucking.

Um... idk.

Getting settled into a new house

6) If you could road trip across the country, who would you bring with you and where would you go?

My girlfriend.... to probably Charleston, SC 

2 hours ago, Jaja Dingdong said:

Welp, Philly won

Thought things might be a bit better with the goalie add but hey, at least we have 2 frp...

Stop sucking.

Um... idk.

Getting settled into a new house

My girlfriend.... to probably Charleston, SC 

Yo!!! I'm actually going to SC today with my girlfriend!!! 

ANOTHER PRESSER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! This week ending 7/9/23! Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE! :veg:

1) We're on a four game winning streak! What do you have to do to maintain this momentum? 

2) Shaun Youngca retired and Barbaslov was released this week. What do their losses mean for the team moving forward?

3) In addition to that, Jean-Marc Lemieux & Stinky were brought in from waivers! How do you think they'll do on the team?

4) We're approaching the halfway mark on the season. Are you happy with your production?

5) Are you a fan of Radio Las Vegas, the greatest Las Vegas Aces affiliated program on the air? :cheers:

6) How do you plan on spending your 4th of July holiday?

1) We're on a four game winning streak! What do you have to do to maintain this momentum? 

-don't stop belivin'

2) Shaun Youngca retired and Barbaslov was released this week. What do their losses mean for the team moving forward?

-who dat?

3) In addition to that, Jean-Marc Lemieux & Stinky were brought in from waivers! How do you think they'll do on the team?

-let's ride

4) We're approaching the halfway mark on the season. Are you happy with your production?

-yeah 3x

5) Are you a fan of Radio Las Vegas, the greatest Las Vegas Aces affiliated program on the air? :cheers:

-haven't met you yet

-beers and sunshine

On 7/3/2023 at 12:51 AM, McLovin said:

ANOTHER PRESSER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! This week ending 7/9/23! Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE! :veg:

1. 6 games now. Keep working hard, don’t get cocky and wins will keep coming.

2. As long as we can find some new talents and people keep gaining we will only improve from losses in players.

3. as long as they keep gaining they will fit well with the team and we can get even better as a squad.

4. dropped off a bit but overall I’ve been solid.

5. Never heard it

6. I’m Canadian

TRADE DEADLINE EDITION PRESSER! This week ending 7/16/23! Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE! :veg:

1) The trade deadline is upon us! What's your favorite part about this exciting time of the season?

2) On the topic of the deadline, Jeid Rohnson and Maxim Anisimov were traded. How do their departures affect the Aces?

3) In the same trade, we got back Quinndillus Whopper and a third round pick. What are your thoughts on the return the Aces got?

4) What teams are you expecting to make the biggest splashes at the deadline today?

5) How're you feeling about the Aces chances at the playoffs?

6) What's your favorite hobby besides hockey?

1. You never know who will be traded and if you get dealt where you’ll end up.

2. the 2 players we lost are going to be miss heavily. 

3. We got the worse end of the deal. Should’ve had a prospect with the deal.
4. I’m expecting Las Vegas, San Diego, Mississauga, Halifax, Houston And Mexico City to be busy at the deadline.

5. I feel if we bring in some stronger defence then we may have a chance. If not we’re not making it.

6. Gaming, cars and playing baseball, football, and hockey!

VHLM ASG EDITION PRESSER! This week ending 7/16/23! Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE! :veg:

1) The All-Star game is rapidly approaching! What's the most exciting part of this time of season?

2) Did you make the ASG? If so, how do you feel? If not, what would you do differently for next time to make it?

3) What would playing against the best the M has to offer in the ASG mean to you?

4) As we're nearing the end of the season, what are your thoughts on the team as a whole lately?

5) What're your plans for the upcoming post season & off season?

6) What's your favorite professional sports team? Doesn't even have to be hockey either!

Post Season Presser! This week ending 7/30/23! Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE!

1) The season has ended for the Aces, what are your thoughts?

2) We have the best odds at first overall in the draft, what would a number one player bring to the Aces?

3) What are your plans moving forward? Sticking around on the Aces, moving onto the E?

4) Playoffs are underway! Who is your favorite team to win the Cup this year?

5) What should the Aces priority in the off season be? Goaltending, offense, defense? Something else?

6) How do you plan to spend your off season? Training, relaxing, etc?

Edited by McLovin

• 4 weeks later...

Las Vegas Press Conference 

Week ending 27/8

1. How much faith do you have in the LVA management?

2. Do you have any suggestions for any updates that could be brought to the team?

3. How do you plan to prepare for the upcoming season?

4. What are your super early predictions for champion?

5. What's an experience that you'll never forget?

6. Will you answer the press conferences?

On 8/21/2023 at 10:36 PM, Blazzer said:

Week ending 27/8

1. Mclovin is mckillin it!

2. Honestly depth and being active on the waiver wire are the most important things to me. 

3. Usually just sit and wait honestly. Playing is all the fun

4. Vegas baby all the way

5. Getting drafted first overall

6. Yes I will

Week ending 3/9

1. Mclovin has brought his entire family on to the LVA hype train. How are we feeling everyone?

2. We are heading in the right track for this season. Do you have any words for our GM?

3. Name 3 of your favourite fast food chains rn

4. Rumour has it that a big corporation is selling all of their assets and buildings which they got from the Las Vegas Aces team. What's the first thing you're gonna buy?

5. What are your comments on your current player's performance?

6. What did u spend on with your first paycheck?

On 8/29/2023 at 9:08 AM, Blazzer said:

Week ending 3/9

1. HYPE HYPE HYPE

2. Great job! I knew it would turn out right. On the way to the cup hopefully!

3. McDonalds, Chick-fil-a, Subway. No particular order

4. Probably a lottery ticket. I mean cmon its Vegas

5. Verhault has been pretty consistent point wise, but I think with a low shot percentage he is underperforming in the offensive zone. Being top 2 in both hits and shots blocked is well expected. 

6. Gas for my car💀

• 2 weeks later...

Week ending 24/9

1. McLovin wants to spend some money. What should he get?

2. The team has been doing decent but GM wants to trade and build an even stronger forward line. What are your thoughts?

3. Are you meeting your goals for the season?

4. Would you protest against the coach's decision to put more physical training?

5. The best drink out there

6. Rumour has it that the team is being relocated. If it happens, where would be the best location?

• 1 month later...

1. How are you preparing for the upcoming season?

2. What would you like/expect your new AGM to do this season?

3. If you weren't a hockey player, what would you be and why?

4. If you could have one area of the Juan Ceson Resort (where our arena, the Juan Ceson Arena, is based) named after you, what would you like it to be and what it be called? (e.g. Shindogs the hotdog restaurant named after our dear former GM Shindigs)

5. What is your favourite NHL team and why is it not the Penguins?

6. What kind of questions would like to be asked in a future press conference?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 3:27 PM, dylanjj37 said:

1. How are you preparing for the upcoming season?

2. What would you like/expect your new AGM to do this season?

3. If you weren't a hockey player, what would you be and why?

4. If you could have one area of the Juan Ceson Resort (where our arena, the Juan Ceson Arena, is based) named after you, what would you like it to be and what it be called? (e.g. Shindogs the hotdog restaurant named after our dear former GM Shindigs)

5. What is your favourite NHL team and why is it not the Penguins?

6. What kind of questions would like to be asked in a future press conference?

1. I DO NOT NEED TO PREPARE HENCE THE SEASON HAS BEGUN AND JH DEWBERRY KAHLIN IS COOKING UP A STORM ON AND OFF THE ICE - EVEN THOUGHT I JUST GOT TRADED. 

2. WE WANT SOME MORE PRESS CONFERENCES AND SOME FUN POSTS IDK. CHEF DEWBERRY KNOWS NOT WHAT THE AGM SHOULD BE DOING, HE IS A MERE PLAYER MORTAL IN THIS SIMULATION

3. CHEF DEWBERRY WOULD BE A CHEF BECAUSE THATS WHAT HE IS. HE COOKS, HE TOASTS, HE FEASTS, AND HE DINES. HE IS A GOD IN THE CULINARY WOLRD AND ALL SHALL BOW DOWN. 

4. OBVIOUSLY SINCE DEWEBERRY KAHLIN IS A MICHELIN CHEF HE WOULD HAVE A FINE DINING EXPERIENCE ON THE RESORT CALLED "ROLLING THE DICE" WHERE PEOPLE WOULD ROLL THE DICE AND GET THE FOOD BASED OFF NUMBER COMBINATIONS. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU GONNA GET. 

5. JH DEWBERRY KAHLIN FAVORITE TEAM IS ANIMALS HE HAS TASTED AND COOKED WITH. MOSTLY CATS, SUCH AS THE PREDATORS AND PANTHERS. HE LIKES TO EAT CATS SOMETIMES AS A CULINARY ADEVENTURE. 

6. JUST ASKING THEM SILLY AND GOOD QUESTIONS SO CHEF DEWEBERRY KAHLIN CAN COOK UP A STORM AND GIVE YOU THE CONTENT YOU NEED TO SURVUVE YOUR GM AND AGM JOBS. 

LAS VEGAS ACES PRESS CONFERENCE

1. The Juan Ceson Hotel (official hotel partner of Juan Ceson's Las Vegas Aces and home of many of the team staff and players) has recently renovated its number one dining spot, the Bo Johansson Buffet, and replaced it with Dustin's Diner, a traditional American style diner with no buffets in sight. What are your thoughts on this? Would you prefer to have the old buffet back?

2. It is the AGM Juan Ceson's birthday this week. How should we celebrate his birthday and what gift will you be getting him?

3. Chef Dewberry (official chef of Juan Ceson's Las Vegas Aces) has been seen at many Aces games this season and is perhaps the team's biggest fan. What are you a huge fan of and why?

4. Do you play/watch any other sports other than ice hockey?

5. Juan Ceson is going on vacation this week to Scotland. Don't worry though as his assistant Jean-Paul Goatier will be taking over his AGM responsibilities while he is away. Where is somewhere you would most like to visit or your favourite place you have been that you would recommend to someone else?

6. How can we get more people to engage with the team in the locker room or on the forum (e.g. answering these questions!!!)?

• 3 months later...

Week Ending 3/3 Presser for the Finals! Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE!

1. The Aces have made the Finals for the first time since S85! How do you feel?

2. We're facing off against the Reapers in the Finals, what are your thoughts about going up against such a juggernaut team like them?

3. A ton of our players are moving onto Europe after this season, how do you feel about the team entering a heavy rebuild phase after this season?

4. Stinky broke a TON of Aces records this season, how do you think Stinky's performance this season has helped the Aces get to the finals?

5. Do you have any pregame routine you do for games in the playoffs that you think gives you good luck on the ice?

6. Who do you think will come out on top in the Finals, and if you answer isn't the Aces, why? 👀

Edited by McLovin

Week Ending 3/10 Presser for the start of the offseason! Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE!

1. We got swept in the Finals, how're you feeling about the loss?

2. What're your plans going into the offseason? Sticking around for one more go? Moving onto Europe?

3. Las Vegas has 11 picks in this upcoming draft. What're you hoping to see in terms of additions to the team? Anyone in particular you want Vegas to acquire?

4. The team is likely heading into a rebuild now after dominating the regular season over the last 3 seasons. When do you think Las Vegas will be competitive again?

5. Who did you cheer for in the E and VHL playoffs? Did your team win?

6. Any departing words for Stinky, who's retiring from the M as the greatest goal scorer in Aces history?

• 1 month later...

Week Ending 4/7 Presser for the halfway point of the season! Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE!

1. We're halfway through the VHLM season now! How are you feeling?

2. We were up at first place and have dropped a bit in the standings. What can we do to improve the lineup in your eyes?

3. Pombo has been one of the best players in the league. What does having a player like him on the team mean to you?

4. The Aces have greatly exceeded all expectations and have seriously punched above their weight class. Do you think this momentum will continue?

5. What should the biggest priority of the team be moving into the second half of the season?

6. How do you feel about your performance thus far?

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.ff2bc5462cfa471f2532fd1dcde661bb.png

April 15 - 21

1 - Hey folks I'm the new Assistant to McLovin and it's a pleasure to be here.  I'll take some time to get to know you fine people!  Has your season gone as you had thought so far?

2 - The playoff race is pretty tight at the minute in our division, do you think we can take on our competition?

3 - Do you have more of a sweet tooth or prefer salty snacks?

4 - We have a lot of home games to play down the stretch.  Do you like to spend some time on the strip doing Vegas strip things?

5 - When you get to the big leagues, what's the first thing you're splurging on when you get your first paycheck?

6 - Are you a fan of line juggling when there's struggling?  Or do you prefer to stick to a stable lineup?

Players:

@Mech hi @jesse115 @Gorth @NickSunderbruch @Joel Main @samx @bjackson54 @Connor Mclaughling @Hokikeijot @eaglesfan036 @a_Ferk @Firekiss @DaddyFizz

Staff:

@McLovin