Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

1) We have dropped to 2nd place behind Ottawa in the overall standings, but still hold firm in our Conference standings. Do you think we can overcome Ottawa and take the #1 seed again?

Absolutely and we already have.  This team looks really good and I think we have a legit chance to get the team a three-peat.

2) Antoine Barksdale ( @CrookedAnt) has a comfortable lead in points for the Aces. Do you think he catches up to the current points leader in the league, Oli McGee?

I don't think so, there is so much talent on the Aces that the points get spread around.

3) Juan Ceson ( @dylanjj37) has formed an IKEA bot army, according to @animal74's account of our interaction with the captain over the weekend. Do you think Ceson rebuilds the army and attempts to take over Vegas?

I've been advised by my legal council to not comment on potential coups. 

4) Viktor Hasek ( @StackThePads) has started off at 9-0-0 in his first season with the Aces as our backup. Do you think he keeps up this streak?

I think so, he's playing well and has a great team around him.  I think the coaching staff has been smart about what games they have played him in.

5) With the announcement that the JST has been brought back, are you excited to participate? Are you nervous?

I honestly don't know much about JST.  If I'm in it cool, otherwise no worries.

6) Are you ready for the NHL season to begin? How do you think your team will do to begin?

I was pretty tuned out of hockey last season, despite my team doing well and winning the cup.  I hope the Avs do well but I never really follow off-season stuff to much.

image.png.5f73c50791cc18479fd7d0718ec9cabb.png

LAS VEGAS ACES PRESS CONFERENCE

1) With only two games left in the Regular Season, we are officially entering as the #1 seed in the playoffs. How excited are you to receive this spot?

2) If I remember the playoff format correctly, we are expected to play Philly (unless they win 2 and SDM loses both). Do you think we'll advance?

3) Juan Ceson (@dylanjj37) has been rumored to have been a part of the Jeid Rohnson family photos. Do you think this means Ceson will propose soon?

4) The NHL season started last night. How excited are you for hockey to be back?

5) Who do you expect to win the Hart? Why?

6) What is your Stanley Cup Finals matchup? Who do you have winning? (e.g. Avs vs Rangers, Rangers in 5)

13 minutes ago, TopTiddee2 said:

1) With only two games left in the Regular Season, we are officially entering as the #1 seed in the playoffs. How excited are you to receive this spot?

2) If I remember the playoff format correctly, we are expected to play Philly (unless they win 2 and SDM loses both). Do you think we'll advance?

3) Juan Ceson (@dylanjj37) has been rumored to have been a part of the Jeid Rohnson family photos. Do you think this means Ceson will propose soon?

4) The NHL season started last night. How excited are you for hockey to be back?

6) What is your Stanley Cup Finals matchup? Who do you have winning? (e.g. Avs vs Rangers, Rangers in 5)

1. It's cool to get this recognition, let's just not let it get in our heads too much. The most important games are ahead of us, not behind us.

2. At this time, any matchup is tough. But I believe we've got both depth and star power to take on anyone, I'm confident in our chances.

3. I think Juan is more of the type to be proposed, rather than to propose himself. I'd perhaps suggest Jeid to hide a ring in an Oreo cookie next time Juan is in the box?

4. Oh hell yeah, can't wait for the first game. Being European, I've taken Friday off to watch it, it's a standard 2 a.m. game for me.

5. Of course Kirill Kaprizov, mostly because I'm biased af. Even though us, the Wild fans, know the true MVP is Moose.

6. Flames vs Hurricanes, Canes in 6.

4 hours ago, TopTiddee2 said:

1) Super excited, the team worked very hard to get in this position

2) Yes we will

3)I couldn't tale really.. not really into gossip.

4) Super excited ! Go Habs!

5) Makar, he's a beast!

6) AVS vs TB, TB in 6

Feels good, I mostly have walked into a great situation, but feels good to be the number 1 seed.

I think we will do great against whoever we play against in the first round.  After that it gets more exciting.

Um oh yeah for sure, I definitely see that happening.  Any minute now.

It's good, I was a bit checked out last season, but I think I will try to watch more games this season.

Probably McDavid, he's an incredible player on a team that is strong enough to make a run.

Well obviously the Avs will be repeating, Avs vs Panthers  Avs in 6.

On 10/12/2022 at 8:54 AM, TopTiddee2 said:

1. I'm pretty excited because everyone work hard on gaining TPE to get us to the #1 seed.

2. I'm pretty confident we will move on.

3. Ummmmmm this is news to me, so sure.

4. Very excited. gives me something else to do.

5. Probably McDavid (totally not biased) he is insane and he could very possible put up 130-140 points and lead EDM to hopefully first in the Pacific.

6. Oilers vs. Hurricanes, Oilers in six.

1) While it's nice to be #1, none of that matters if we can't win in the playoffs. With how close the standings were, every team here has a shot.

2) For sure, it would be very disappointing to not make it out of the first round.

3) He's actually in all of our family photos. It's wild because I don't remember him being there when they were taken.

4) Quite. Calgary look pretty good so far.

5) Probably McDavid. But who knows. Maybe MacKinnon finally snags one.

6) Avs vs. Leafs, Avs in 7

On 10/12/2022 at 12:24 PM, TopTiddee2 said:

1.pretty excited even though u joined at the trade deadline excited

2.yeah we're a very strong team on a hot run so lets keep going

3.hopefully but i also hear juan smells!

4. so excited to see the bruins back on the ice

5.probably mcdavid because hes the best in the league for the last few years

6.  VGK vs BOS (Bruins in 6)

On 10/12/2022 at 8:54 AM, TopTiddee2 said:

1. Late to answering and we already won #1 seed. I think this will help a lot and we've worked hard for this and should enjoy it a bit.

2. We're playing San Diego and up 3-2 so I thing we'll advance. They've given us a good fight so I'm not getting cocky though.

3. Isn't he already married?

4. Very excited. It's going to be a fun season. Hoping my Canucks can put it together and get into the playoffs.

5. There are the usual suspects (McDavid, Matthews, McKinnon) but I'm going to take a wild guess and say Carolina G Frederick Andersen

6. Again, going out on a limb and going to say Carolina vs Calgary, Carolina in 6

image.png.d95f6ae6e04a687f96f9d6f7bb1d62f3.png

1) We hold the 3-2 series lead against the San Diego Marlins. Do you think we close out the series tonight or will there be a Game 7?

2) Juan Ceson (@dylanjj37) has been rumored to be interested in re-signing with Las Vegas for another season. How would this affect the team for the future?

3) Who will be the hardest team to beat in the the playoffs (if we escape this round)?

4) Is your NHL team looking good so far? Or is the "Tank for Bedard" on?

5) Are you going to any games this season?

6) How was your weekend? What did you do?

44 minutes ago, TopTiddee2 said:

1) We hold the 3-2 series lead against the San Diego Marlins. Do you think we close out the series tonight or will there be a Game 7?

2) Juan Ceson (@dylanjj37) has been rumored to be interested in re-signing with Las Vegas for another season. How would this affect the team for the future?

3) Who will be the hardest team to beat in the the playoffs (if we escape this round)?

1. Games 3 and 4 were just some SimonT voodoo. Shindigs adjusted the lines and strats accordingly and I believe we will carry our momentum from the last game to end the series tonight.

2. I mean...fourpeat anyone? Having such a stellar leader on the blue line would make work easier on Shindigs's successor.

3. Definitely the Kings. It's gonna get.bloody.

4. Last week (or was it the week before?) I said I expected a slow start, but f*ck me, allowing 14 goals in the first 2 games of the season?

5. Yea, a few HC Olomouc games as usually. It was more fun last year with Krejčí tho.

6. Nothing much, I was being lazy at home, did some shopping and cleaning up. Also it was feeding day for my snakes on Saturday.

1 hour ago, TopTiddee2 said:

1) They had us sweating after game 4, but I think we have found our groove and will have no trouble closing it out.

2) If he does re-sign, then that he’ll be a great foundation for the new GM and will set him up for success.

3) Both Mexico City and Marauders swept both their series, so either of them seem to be a tough playoff opponent.

4) Flames are off to a great start! Can’t complain about 2-0

5) No plans to, I’ve went to a Blades game recently though!

6) Caught up on a ton of work 😵💫

On 10/17/2022 at 9:42 AM, TopTiddee2 said:

1. At the time of writing this we won in game 6.

2. It be great for the all the young guys coming in and learning from the best.

3. Mexico.

4. Edmonton is 1-2 at the time of writing this, they haven't been great but they haven't been bad.

5. Have no plans to, so IDK.

6. Finished homework.

Nope we are taking it in 6.  Quote me on it!

Jaun is the heart and soul of the team, future aces will do well to learn from him.

Mexico City is a very tough matchup, I think the Aces/Kings matchup is basically the real finals.  

It's going pretty good, one of the top teams in the west, can't complain too much.

No, the most likely hockey game I would go to would be the university club, but unlikely.  Since I am several states away from the Avalanche I would have to catch them in St. Louis/Chicago.

Weekend has been good.  Watched the F1 race and mostly just chilled.

• 2 weeks later...

1) Do you think the new GM can keep Juan and CBBE happy?

2) How would the team do in the upcoming draft?

3) Is there any advice that the new GM should listen to?

4) How does your favourite NHL team look so far into the season?

5) Do the LVA bots deserve a shrine in the server?

6) What is the best thing you've done this week?

21 hours ago, Blazzer said:

i don’t think you can!!

I hope we get some cool people in the LR

Do your best and have fun 

I’m not sure don’t watch NHL but NFL sucks

Yes 

football practice makes me genuinely happy when I play football 

On 11/2/2022 at 7:20 AM, Blazzer said:

1. Knowing CBBE, I'd say the odds are slim at best.

2. I feel like it went pretty well, assuming everyone can be kept active there's a solid 4 core of forwards and 3 dmen. Hopefully the goalie situation gets sorted ASAP.

3. Don't trust CBBE, ever.

4. Godawful, which is pretty much par for the course at this point.

5. CBBE is their shrine, if we're being honest. Though knowing him he probably wants a golden throne as their shrine.

6. Not have to do contract negotiations with Juan Ceson. It was the best!

1) What are your thoughts on the team's performance during the draft?

2) What other additional roles can the team add from waivers that would help?

3) Should we start allowing animals into the area so Juan Ceson's pony can watch the game?

4) How stoked are you for the start of the season?

5) What is the craziest thing you've heard or seen?

6) Do you think the new waiver system is better?

On 11/7/2022 at 11:57 AM, Blazzer said:

1) What are your thoughts on the team's performance during the draft?

Seems like a good group.

2) What other additional roles can the team add from waivers that would help?

More defense and a goalie seem important 

3) Should we start allowing animals into the area so Juan Ceson's pony can watch the game?

who is juan ceson? and why does he have a pony?

4) How stoked are you for the start of the season?

pretty excited since i didn’t really play last season, just playoffs

5) What is the craziest thing you've heard or seen?

the news in general

6) Do you think the new waiver system is better?

idk about it at all

Starting a new one here. 

1.  What are your thoughts on the playing of Juan Ceson?

2. I am new to Vegas, how long have you been here?

3. Besides sim leagues what do you do?

4. What can I do better for you as AGM?

5. Chocolate or Vanilla?

6. What is your favorite Netlfix series?

Edited by StephenCurry5806N

On 11/15/2022 at 6:31 PM, StephenCurry5806N said:

Starting a new one here. 

1.  What are your thoughts on the playing of Juan Ceson?

juan has been really good, the whole team not so much.

2. I am new to Vegas, how long have you been here?

like a few weeks so far

3. Besides sim leagues what do you do?

i listen to taylor swift and watch south park

4. What can I do better for you as AGM?

ask 6 questions instead :(

5. Chocolate or Vanilla?

chocolate is overrated, give vanilla and add chocolate syrup

1) Should Vegas give Juan Ceson more pony's?

2) I was hired as the new Vegas AGM a few minutes ago, out of 10 how excited are you that I got hired?

3) Is your player doing better or worse then you thought? 

4) What VHLM team do you think is the funnest to play against so far?

5) What VHLM team do you think will be first place by the end of the season 

6) Why do you think CBBE hates the new AGM (me)?

Edited by Jason kranz

1 hour ago, Jason kranz said:

1) Should Vegas give Juan Ceson more pony's?

Yes, Juan is good player and ponies are great

2) I was hired as the new Vegas AGM a few minutes ago, out of 10 how excited are you that I got hired?

idk you so 5

3) Is your player doing better or worse than you thought? 

better i think

4) What VHLM team do you think is the funnest to play against so far?

i don’t really know much about other teams so whatever team is next

5) What VHLM team do you think will be first place by the end of the season 

i like philly bc they first team i on

6) Why do you think CBBE hates the new AGM (me)?

who is CBBE? and why are they a hater?

1) Do you think Juan Ceson should be allowed to build a monorail

2) What VHLM award would you like to win and why?

3) Should the Las Vegas arena be used for other sports then just hockey, or should it just be used for hockey?

4) What Vegas player do you think is doing the best so far

5) What VHLE team were you drafted to and are you happy you got drafted there, and if you weren't drafted to the VHLE yet, what VHLE team do you want to go to?

6) Do you have a favourite NHL team if yes what team?

1. The management isn't given free rides so definitely hell no

2. I wanna be on the all star team tbh, it looks pretty cool

3. Definitely bring in other sports. The area is big and technologically modern enough to house multiple big sport names and games

4. I gotta say Juan Ceson is doing pretty well but also Sigma Freud. The D men have been pretty huge for us this season

5. Bratislava and yes I am happy to join frosty

6. Vegas Golden Knights for the win