Improved Mock Draft

Dil

Okay so I’m really stupid.

I was unaware there are 8 vhl teams I assumed there were 6. I also would like to redo it since I rushed it last time and I had a lot of stuff I wanted to change in after I posted it. I thought I would just make a whole new ranking instead of editing it.

1. Elias Dahlberg - LW - 177 TPE - OTT @Nykonax

6’3” | 196lbs

If you want a high scoring player but are willing to deal with him being a cocky son of a b*tch, Elias Dahlberg is your guy. I had him 2nd last time and after looking over the rankings again I would much rather have him at 1st overall then 2nd. Also 50 goals so far... holy sh*t.

ACTUAL VHL DRAFT RANKING: 4th overall

OLD MOCK DRAFT RANKING: 2nd overall

2. Mark Gebauer - C - 168 TPE - SSK @Sova

6’5” | 180lbs

Wtfrick... Don’t listen to this guy! How are you gonna completely disregard someone and then put them 2nd overall in the draft the next time. No excuses from my part I’m a bit dumb. I completely disregarded however after looking over I realized that not only does he already have lots of tpe but he is very active meaning hopefully he can continue to gain TPE near this rate he can be an impact player for hopefully a long time.

ACTUAL VHL DRAFT RANKING: 6th overall

OLD MOCK DRAFT RANKING: unranked

3. Ryan Sullivan Jr. - D - 219 TPE - YUK @Advantage

6’6” | 220lbs

Dropping him down to third this time. After taking a bit longer, I realized Elias Dahlberg would be a better pick. Although he has more TPE than Elias, he seems to claiming 5 Tpe per week. Although he might be the best pick for someone right now, long term I would not put him at 1st Overall or 2nd Overall.

ACTUAL VHL DRAFT RANKING: 1st overall

OLD MOCK DRAFT RANKING: 1st overall

4.  Ryan Zabby - C - 174 TPE - YUK @RyanZabby

6’8” | 140lbs

Gonna plop this guy right here. I think I’m satisfied with this guy being at fourth overall. Again this guy is a god damn twig. How are you gonna be 6’8” and 140lbs Jesus Christ. Anyways, he is a solid player with very good offensive stats and great shooting.

ACTUAL VHL DRAFT RANKING: 3rd overall

OLD MOCK DRAFT RANKING: 4th overall

5. Brick Wahl - G - 181 TPE - SSK @BladeMaiden

6’7” | 247lbs

5th overall again for the great Wahl of Canada. I honestly think he could get picked higher if there was a team who wanted a goalie. Brick is clearly the best tendy in the draft and possibly one of the best players in general. Easily top 3 but at 5th due to their position.

ACTUAL VHL DRAFT RANKING: 2nd overall

OLD MOCK DRAFT RANKING: 5th overall

6. Piotr Jerwa - D - 169 TPE - SSK @majesiu

6’3” | 218lbs

At 6th again. A very solid defence man who is an absolute threat in the offensive zone. Let me tell you if this guy becomes active after his draft he can probably end up being one of the best players in the draft. Very good player who can be great with activity.

ACTUAL VHL DRAFT RANKING: 5th overall

OLD MOCK DRAFT RANKING: 6th overall

7. Joel Ylonen - C - 158 TPE - LVA @Esso2264

6’1” | 187lbs

Solid player who was ranked a bit to high to be honest. Compared to the other great players in this draft I think Ylonen matches up just fine. He is still very active unlike some players who are intended to get drafted early. Good stats and not to mention he’s the best bench gate opener on the planet. ;> 

ACTUAL VHL DRAFT RANKING: 8th overall

OLD MOCK DRAFT RANKING: 3rd overall

8. John Madden - RW - 142 TPE - HFX @Thranduil

6’2” | 207lbs

:< unfortunately I gotta puy this guy here. He’s good yatata solid player blah blah blah- but diljodh is obviously the superior right wing right? No but seriously best right wing in draft. He is very active and knows what he’s doing. He has pretty good stats and has been quite consistent.  

ACTUAL VHL DRAFT RANKING: 10th overall

OLD MOCK DRAFT RANKING: unranked

And there we go. A better mock draft than the one I put out earlier. First 8 picks of the draft in my opinion.

Edited by DilIsPickle