(S65) RW - Jack Lynch, TPE: 30

xsjack

Welcome in the league, @xsjack. If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need, or you can just send me a PM on here.

Hello there @xsjack,

My name is Zack, username on site is InstantRockstar (IR for short) and I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, an expansion team just introduced to the league coming this off-season. At the moment, we're currently in playoff hockey, which could come to a close soon, and because of when you've created, you'll be entered into the upcoming VHLM draft. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesistate to ask myself or anyone else for that matter, and if you have discord, please come join us and talk to everyone, get acquainted with them.

https://discord.gg/VrUxedS

Just now, InstantRockstar said:

Hello there @xsjack,

My name is Zack, username on site is InstantRockstar (IR for short) and I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, an expansion team just introduced to the league coming this off-season. At the moment, we're currently in playoff hockey, which could come to a close soon, and because of when you've created, you'll be entered into the upcoming VHLM draft. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesistate to ask myself or anyone else for that matter, and if you have discord, please come join us and talk to everyone, get acquainted with them.

https://discord.gg/VrUxedS

dude this is from december my guy

Just now, GustavMattias said:

Many questions as to why we were all suddenly tagged by this post

he edited it for some reason and Blade didn't notice that he's an experienced member

2 minutes ago, xsjack said:

Hey guys I am new to the league i need help

First thing you need to do to be eligible for the draft is write your player's biography. The instructions are as follows:

-If writing a novel, it must be at least 200 pages, handwritten, and shipped via carrier pigeon to VHL Headquarters. 

-If writing a musical, it must consist of at least three acts, and be performed live for Bana. 

-If writing a symphony, the minimum is nine movements, and the same live performance requirement goes there as well. 

Once you've gotten past that elementary task, feel free to ask me or any other GM for TPE-earning tips.

2 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

His name looked familiar, I thought he was a recreate :D meh it happens...

Wait so you gonna send that thing to recreates as well? lol

Just now, Thranduil said:

Wait so you gonna send that thing to recreates as well? lol

I have a different one for recreates but for now with no agm everyone gets the same hello. Until I get more organized lol

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

First thing you need to do to be eligible for the draft is write your player's biography. The instructions are as follows:

-If writing a novel, it must be at least 200 pages, handwritten, and shipped via carrier pigeon to VHL Headquarters. 

-If writing a musical, it must consist of at least three acts, and be performed live for Bana. 

-If writing a symphony, the minimum is nine movements, and the same live performance requirement goes there as well. 

Once you've gotten past that elementary task, feel free to ask me or any other GM for TPE-earning tips.

Alright thanks this makes it a lot easier