Player agents

jacobaa19

Been discussed previously, was ultimately shut down pretty fast.

Basic premise - why do I want to go through someone else to do something for me? If you want to roleplay and write media spots about it, be my guest, but I don't see a reason to "officially" add this to the league.

4 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Basic premise - why do I want to go through someone else to do something for me? If you want to roleplay and write media spots about it, be my guest, but I don't see a reason to "officially" add this to the league.

agreed

4 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Oh lol okay

1 minute ago, flyersfan1453 said:

I'm not trying to shit on your idea and thank you for coming forward with a suggestion...it's just one that isn't new to the league.

I figured it was said before I was just wondering why it wasn’t a thing.. so thanks lol

24 minutes ago, Beketov said:

“I want this”

”no”

”okay”

*newcomer introduces well-intentioned-yet-flawed idea*

*veteran respectfully explains flaws in idea and is encouraging towards newcomer in continuing to bring forward new ideas*

*newcomer respectfully accepts criticism*

Though, I don't really mind this idea. I wouldn't see much harm in allowing it, but rewarding nothing. SHL did it for a while and it was somewhat of a cool experience. Similar to brands popping up and competing against one another to land big stars and form a reputable agency. 

I wouldn't reward anyone for being an agent or the players and would still give players the option to be agent-less. Basically, it would be unregulated, for fun and only for people who would care to do it. Doesn't make much sense but doesn't hurt to let members role-play and enjoy idk. 

:D