S37 Regular Season Index

Higgins

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

What the fuck is with the schedule this year? It hasn't always been fucked where they VHLM finishes days before the VHL?

yeah we've picked up on it already. Jardy may have fucked up...

On the bright side, no double sims yet. *knocks on wood*

Funny thing I've noticed the last few seasons is that Cologne has only one game every time Jardy sims the majority of the time. All other teams play two each time he sims but Cologne continually does only 1.

Funny thing I've noticed the last few seasons is that Cologne has only one game every time Jardy sims the majority of the time. All other teams play two each time he sims but Cologne continually does only 1.

But then sometimes they get 3 games a sim ;)

But then sometimes they get 3 games a sim ;)

No, for some reason that never happens either. I'm really not sure how it ever ends up at 72 games haha

I just realized Calgary's on a 20 game losing streak.

Actually, my thought process went more like:  "Wow, Vasteras is right up there in points with Quebec and Toronto, who'd have thunk it?  And Calgary is tied in points with Helsinki, that's embarrassing.  Oh wow, Calgary has lost their last 20 consecutive games in regulation.  That's almost impressive."

Edited by JardyB10

What I do dis time?

Usually there is only 1 game played by Cologne in multiple sims, so this time it appeared there was and I wrote down that it was strange. Then you go and post it while i type that you sly little demon.

Ahh.  I was thinking about that the other day.  My theory on it is that it's mostly even, but when one only gets one game, they notice.  When they get two, they think nothing of it.  But they probably don't notice that in the sim that they got two, there's a couple of other teams that only one.  A biased awareness, sort of. 

Either that or wizardry.

• 2 weeks later...