Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference

BladeMaiden

2 hours ago, Spence King said:

Good morning Reaper Nation ! This may be some of your first time in the press in Philly , let the fans get to know some more about you !

Answer ALL 6 Question to claim 2 TPE :) 

1)    Welcome to the Philadelphia Reapers! What do you think it means to be a Reaper?
2)    Describe your draft day experience.
3)    How has your offseason training been going? What is the weirdest workout you do?
4)    Do you have any special requests for your locker setup?
5)    As part of the pre-game hype, our Reaper mascot slaughters the opposing team’s mascot. We’re looking for new, inventive ways to eliminate their mascot. What’s your suggestion?
6)    Philadelphia is a historic city with a ton of things to do. What are you most excited about doing with your time in Philly?

1)I’m very excited to be a Reaper it is a special feeling, this organization was at the top of my list coming into the draft!

2) Draft day was awesome I was both nervous and excited not knowing where I could end up but it was a great experience overall.

3) It’s going great This is a huge summer for me and my development. Not really any weird workouts but a lot of old fashion like the classic tire up the hill!

4)I have a lot I’m a very superstitious guy so I may need to make a list, but my biggest one is I need a fresh roll of white, black, and clear tape for every game.

5)Definetly need the reaper coming up out the the ground and taking the opposing mascot away with him ....not sure if it’s possible but it would be cool lol

6) Gonna need to hit up some of those Phillies games and see my good buddy Bryce Harper going to work

3 hours ago, Spence King said:

Good morning Reaper Nation ! This may be some of your first time in the press in Philly , let the fans get to know some more about you !

1)    Welcome to the Philadelphia Reapers! What do you think it means to be a Reaper?
3)    How has your offseason training been going? What is the weirdest workout you do?
5)    As part of the pre-game hype, our Reaper mascot slaughters the opposing team’s mascot. We’re looking for new, inventive ways to eliminate their mascot. What’s your suggestion?
6)    Philadelphia is a historic city with a ton of things to do. What are you most excited about doing with your time in Philly?

1) Thanks! Means a lot, this is a franchise with active staff and motivated players, means a lot that they signed me this fast.

2) Woke up, had breakfast, trained, lunch with my dad, trained some more in the afternoon, watched a movie in the evening and went to sleep. I guess I should mention I didn't declare for the draft.

3) Training's been good, had some great improvement on my skating and puck handling a bit. Ross Rhea, a friend of my father's, showed me this weird workout where you just punch the &@%! out of a wall.

4) Not at all, I'm not a needy guy for my locker.

5) To keep up with the trends and keep the fans entertained, I don't know about the way to eliminate the mascot, but a coffin dance with the dead mascot would be hilarious.

6) Eating a philly cheesesteak and visiting the Liberty Bell for sure.

To be a Reaper, I think it means you gotta give it your all every night or you might get dropped a line, because the next guy is just as good!

It's always interesting to see were everyone ends up. I got lucky enough to get drafted by one of the best teams in the league!

More of the same really, I try not to change too much as to not confuse my muscles.

I'm a pretty simple man, just the basics is fine with me.

Well, I guess he could rip his heart out or something.

Well, I do like myself a good soft pretzel from time to time.

On 5/20/2020 at 3:58 PM, Spence King said:

1. I think it means dominating your opponents and making him never want to pick up a hockey stick again.

2. I wasn't drafted, however the choosing a team to play for yourself is probably even more stressful. So many teams made great offers but I am glad to have chosen Philadelphia.

3. Workouts have been going well I think. Been grinding in order to be ready for when we play our first game.

4. Nothing special. Maybe a wireless loading pad for my phone or something along those lines.

5. Drop an anvil on its head.

6. Easy. Philly Cheesesteak . Not even close.

1). Too put fear into our opponents, make em scared

2). It’s exciting not knowing where you’re gonna go, but I’m glad I ended up here with teammates from Houston 

3) training going good, I don’t like changing I the routine very much

4) plain and simple is good for me

5) bugs bunny may give you some creative ideas lol 

6) looking forward to exploring I’ve never been to philly, should be fun

:ReaperLogo:Philadelphia Reapers S72 Press Conference #2:ReaperLogo:

For week ending May 31

Answer 6 for 2 TPE!

1)     So far after 8 games the Reapers are sitting 2nd place in the VHLM at 6-2-0 , With Minnesota giving us our two losses. What is it going to take to get the W next time we match up ?

2)     What part of your game are your focusing on the most, and what kind of exercise/Drills or off ice practice are you using?

3)     The reapers PR team are looking for a new season slogan, give your best season slogan idea

4)     This season were handing out a “Cape” as a hardworker/Player of the game , as a replacement for the stereotypical “Hard Hat” if you were to pass the “Cape” on after the game who would you give it to and why ?

5)     The Reapers are one of the only rosters that have yet to name Captains and there have been no rumors as to if the Reapers will eventually put letter on the jersey. Who are you top picks for leaders and who would you want to see wearing the letters ?

6)     Where looking for ideas for a special theme night with special jersey to commemorate or in dedication to a good cause. What Jersey would you like to see made to spread awareness to and why ?

For week ending May 31

Answer 6 for 2 TPE!

1)     So far after 8 games the Reapers are sitting 2nd place in the VHLM at 6-2-0 , With Minnesota giving us our two losses. What is it going to take to get the W next time we match up ?

2)     What part of your game are your focusing on the most, and what kind of exercise/Drills or off ice practice are you using?

3)     The reapers PR team are looking for a new season slogan, give your best season slogan idea

4)     This season were handing out a “Cape” as a hardworker/Player of the game , as a replacement for the stereotypical “Hard Hat” if you were to pass the “Cape” on after the game who would you give it to and why ?

5)     The Reapers are one of the only rosters that have yet to name Captains and there have been no rumors as to if the Reapers will eventually put letter on the jersey. Who are you top picks for leaders and who would you want to see wearing the letters ?

6)     Where looking for ideas for a special theme night with special jersey to commemorate or in dedication to a good cause. What Jersey would you like to see made to spread awareness to and why ?

1. Get better and play better.

2. I’m trying to improve my skill of stopping the puck. My favorite drill is stopping pucks.

3. “We’re better than the Houston Bulls!”

4. One of them.

5. Myself. I know goalies aren’t usually captains but it’s nice to have aspirations.

6. Obviously Breast Cancer awareness because I’d like to see a team called the “Reapers” wearing pink.

7 hours ago, Spence King said:

For week ending May 31

Answer 6 for 2 TPE!

1) Just need to bare down on our chances, we are close next time I’m sure we will come out on top 

2) Ive got myself where I want to be for now in other areas so i am wrking on my scoring shooting lots of pucks at home?

3)I’m a classic kind of guy gotta keep it simple

Fear the Reaper!

4)Would have to be CrlineDijohn14 been killing it in the crease stealing some games for us

5) Spence King and Bud Knight would have to be at the top of my list as leaders on this team they have the experience 

6) The pink in the rink nights are always the best , go towards a Great cause and for me that one hits home a bit 

We definitely need to improve our PP unit. Currently, we're sitting at 18% (6/33), which is not good enough for a team of our stature.

I mainly practice my stick handling and shooting. Whenever my buds come around, passing mainly.

"Reapers, prepare to get SLAUGHTERED!"

After last game, I'd have to give the cape to Bob Helminen. Putting up 4 points (2G, 2A) AND putting in some serious PK time. Good job!

My top candidates for captaincy would be Bud Knight, because he has been here the longest, or Bob Helminen because he has a good balance between experience and TPA.

I think we should have a special purple jersey to commemorate domestic violence. I feel the subject doesn't get the attention it deserves, and needs to be more recognized in every community. 

On 5/25/2020 at 3:33 PM, Spence King said:

For week ending May 31

Answer 6 for 2 TPE!

1. Keno Wolf to start scoring some more goals.

2. Scoring. I am shooting a lot, and going 1v1 against our goalie.

3. "Killing the Competition"

4. I'd give it to myself. If you don't think you are the best, nobody will/

5. Hindsight is my friend on this one, but I think that Bob Helminen and Spencer Elsby have great chances.

6. Hmmm. Good question. Maybe a black jersey of sorts with some bright colors, and help a depression related cause.

:ReaperLogo:Philadelphia Reapers S72 Press Conference #3:ReaperLogo:

For Week Ending June 07

Answer 6 for 2 TPE!

1)     At what age in your life did you realize that hockey was your calling, what moment did you realize that , “I can really make a living doing this  ?

2)  After a few weeks and settling in what is your favorite part about living in the great city of Philadelphia   ?

3)     What is the most important thing to you as a player when it comes to interactions with front office and the Coach/GM player relations?

4)     How did you feel after hearing the news that Riley-Knight Gee had been traded?

5)The Reapers are currently riding a 3 game win streak, what has been the difference maker close games?

6)     The WJC rosters have been announced and starting this week, if you have been selected how does it feel ? and most of all if you were expecting to be chosen and didnt get the call... , how did that make you feel ?

Edited by Spence King

9 minutes ago, Spence King said:

For Week Ending June 07

Answer 6 for 2 TPE!

1)     At what age in your life did you realize that hockey was your calling, what moment did you realize that , “I can really make a living doing this  ?

2)  After a few weeks and settling in what is your favorite part about living in the great city of Philadelphia   ?

3)     What is the most important thing to you as a player when it comes to interactions with front office and the Coach/GM player relations?

4)     How did you feel after hearing the news that Riley-Knight Gee had been traded?

5)The Reapers are currently riding a 3 game win streak, what has been the difference maker close games?

6)     The WJC rosters have been announced and starting this week, if you have been selected how does it feel ? and most of all if you were expecting to be chosen and didnt get the call... , how did that make you feel ?

1) at about the age of 14 I realized that I was bet then most if not all the kids my age and figured that if I kept working hard I would be able to make it one day!

2) There is one thing that is my favourite thing by far about philly. It has to be the delicious, greasy philly cheese steaks !!!

3) Honesty! I understand things have to be done,  moves have to be made changes have to come for the good of the team, but as long as there is honesty anything can be understood

4) It was a little bit shocking tbh he was a great piece to this roster but as a teammate I understand his decision and I am happy for him

5) Everyone has been putting the work in! I said it in the locker room last week, we lost a couple close ones but if we kept all working hard those games would start to go our way

6) I’m so excited to be a part of Team world! It is a dream come true to be in the WJC and I can’t wait to get it started!!

For Week Ending June 07

Answer 6 for 2 TPE!

1. I honestly don’t think I have realized it yet. I don’t look ahead too much, I just try to roll with the punches and see where it takes me.

2. The food.

3. It’s important for me to feel important, and not just another name on the depth chart.

4. I was a bit disappointed at first, but I know Riley is a big Houston fan so it’s not the end of the world.

5. The determination of the players is hard to match and I think that plays a big part in our success. 
6. I was surprised for sure, but I am also ecstatic.

:ReaperLogo:Philadelphia Reapers S72 Press Conference #4:ReaperLogo:

For week ending Jun 14

Answer ALL 6 for 2 TPE!

1)     The Standings say a lot right now , with basically 6 teams competing, We are currently dead even in wins with Mexico and Mississauga, Which of the two teams do you have a bigger rivalry with and why?

2)     Which one of your teammates has the worst smelling equipment?

3)     It’s now become public news that Spencer Elsby had an emergency Appendectomy late last Monday night only to be later discharged and not even miss a game, and playing with a Saline IV bag . What was it like having a pair of nurses on the bench ready to hook up Elsby’s IV ? Describe that experience?

4)     Where at the half way point of the season , do you feel you’ve lived up to your personal expectations thus far  ?

5) During the Offseason the Team has decided to take all the new draft picks after the VHLM draft on an excursion as a team building exercise, where would you like to go and what would you want to do ?

6)With everything still being shut down due to Covid , what have you been doing to keep yourself busy ? tell us a day in the life ?

1 hour ago, Spence King said:

:ReaperLogo:Philadelphia Reapers S72 Press Conference #4:ReaperLogo:

For week ending Jun 14

Answer ALL 6 for 2 TPE!

1)     The Standings say a lot right now , with basically 6 teams competing, We are currently dead even in wins with Mexico and Mississauga, Which of the two teams do you have a bigger rivalry with and why?

2)     Which one of your teammates has the worst smelling equipment?

3)     It’s now become public news that Spencer Elsby had an emergency Appendectomy late last Monday night only to be later discharged and not even miss a game, and playing with a Saline IV bag . What was it like having a pair of nurses on the bench ready to hook up Elsby’s IV ? Describe that experience?

4)     Where at the half way point of the season , do you feel you’ve lived up to your personal expectations thus far  ?

5) During the Offseason the Team has decided to take all the new draft picks after the VHLM draft on an excursion as a team building exercise, where would you like to go and what would you want to do ?

6)With everything still being shut down due to Covid , what have you been doing to keep yourself busy ? tell us a day in the life ?

1) I feel like we have the bigger rivalry with Mexico, we have only played Mississauga once there isn’t a whole lot to go on there but with Mexico we have played them 3 times and they have had our number a bit winning 2

2)Idk if we are supposed to keep this within the locker room walls but something needs to be said haha.... Spence King’s equipment is getting out of control we may need to hold a team intervention ?

3) It was crazy! What a beast battling through that, and in all honestly those nurses were 10’s really had me on the top of my game !

4) My expectations for this season were somewhat of a mystery I was really coming into my first full season, and with the big offseason I had I didn’t really know what to expect. But I think that at the very least I’m living up to the hype contributing offensively.

5) Maaaann that’s the first I’m hearing of this, I’m gonna have to be in coaches ear on this one! Hmmmmm.... gotta be somewhere tropical I need some relaxation out of it I’ll get back to you guys ask me again next week ?

6) I go to work, I come home play ps4 sleep repeat haha, oh and eating us in multiple spots in there too 

The Standings say a lot right now , with basically 6 teams competing, We are currently dead even in wins with Mexico and Mississauga, Which of the two teams do you have a bigger rivalry with and why?

I don't really have a rivalry with either team, but I guess I see Mississauga as more of a threat because Mexico was pretty bad last year.

Which one of your teammates has the worst smelling equipment?

*whispering* Don't tell anybody... Ziarie...

It’s now become public news that Spencer Elsby had an emergency Appendectomy late last Monday night only to be later discharged and not even miss a game, and playing with a Saline IV bag . What was it like having a pair of nurses on the bench ready to hook up Elsby’s IV ? Describe that experience?

DON'T GET IN THEIR WAY. If Spencer is getting off with you, get on quick before there's no room on the bench.

Where at the half way point of the season , do you feel you’ve lived up to your personal expectations thus far  ?

Not really. I was really expecting to get a point per game (or close to that), but I've only got 36PTS (7G 29A) in 44GP. That's not much better than what I had last season; 9G 23A 32PTS in 44GP.

During the Offseason the Team has decided to take all the new draft picks after the VHLM draft on an excursion as a team building exercise, where would you like to go and what would you want to do ?

Front row seats to a 76ers game against the Raptors. Nothing more, Nothing less.

With everything still being shut down due to Covid , what have you been doing to keep yourself busy ? tell us a day in the life ?

Well, I wake up, brush my teeth, then have a small breakfast (I tend to get a stomach ache if I eat a normal sized breakfast). After that, I either read my emails, or practice some roller hockey in my basement. Once I've done that (by this time it's around 12:00 - 1:00), I do whatever homework I have, then spend time with my mom. Then I hop online with some of my boys and play whatever they're feeling, then watch some TV with my mom and her fiance. Then I hit the hay, and get ready for another day.

:ReaperLogo:Philadelphia Reapers S72 Press Conference #5:ReaperLogo:

HUGE POST-TRADE DEADLINE NEWS

For week ending Jun 21

Answer ALL 6 for 2 TPE!

1)     The Reapers have clearly gone ALL IN trading for SUPERSTARS over the weekend with a flurry of trades Including THREE players/Teammates from Ottawa in the Top 10 VHLM Scoring Leaders. Philly brought over 2 players from last years VHLM 1st All Team, First of all the current league leader in PTS Adam Syreck and first player in S72 to crack the 100 PTS Plateau. As well as fetching debatably leagues most pure sniper the only player that has as many goals as our Captain Big Bob Helminen The man, The Myth,The Legend ”Big Chungus” Along arguably the best Defenceman in the M, also S71 VHLM 2nd All Team a lock for Defenceman of the year Ballot The Legendary “Defenz Mann”. Lastly But definitely not least "Rich-Dickbutt Mcfudderdudder" a VHLM Vet going into his last season (RDM and Mann are both in the top 10 for Shots Blocked). With all of these new faces in the LR who has made the biggest impression on you and expand on that ?

2)     After the Trade Deadline passed Philadelphia has clearly gone made their intentions clear with picking up 4 players from last years playoff Champions for this season their goal is obvious and that’s nothing other than raising the founders cup. Where you surprised by the and the big moves if so , please explain ? and if you were a player in that trade what were your first feelings after hearing the news?

3)     With the VHLM being so widely spread across North American. Which team do you least look forward to the road trip and what is it you hate the most about the commute/City/Arena?

4)     AGM Spence King made his First official Trade and First Official Waiver signing as Front office in the VHLM. What are your thoughts on Mr.Kings philosophies and any specific personality traits we should know of?

5)     We have made it to the 3rd place in the standings, as of late the wins are still coming however we have had 3 Shootouts in the last 10 games. Are you a fan of the Shootout if not why? Who is the best Shootout Specialists on the team in practice?

6)Philadelphia is known for many things most commonly the obvious Philly Cheese Steak (And the Reapers duh) however Philadelphia has produced dozens on Celebrities, Musicians, Comedians and Sports Stars. Which Philadelphia Native do you Admire the most?

On 6/8/2020 at 3:22 PM, Jer_Lefebvre said:

1) I feel like we have the bigger rivalry with Mexico, we have only played Mississauga once there isn’t a whole lot to go on there but with Mexico we have played them 3 times and they have had our number a bit winning 2

2)Idk if we are supposed to keep this within the locker room walls but something needs to be said haha.... Spence King’s equipment is getting out of control we may need to hold a team intervention ?

3) It was crazy! What a beast battling through that, and in all honestly those nurses were 10’s really had me on the top of my game !

4) My expectations for this season were somewhat of a mystery I was really coming into my first full season, and with the big offseason I had I didn’t really know what to expect. But I think that at the very least I’m living up to the hype contributing offensively.

5) Maaaann that’s the first I’m hearing of this, I’m gonna have to be in coaches ear on this one! Hmmmmm.... gotta be somewhere tropical I need some relaxation out of it I’ll get back to you guys ask me again next week ?

6) I go to work, I come home play ps4 sleep repeat haha, oh and eating us in multiple spots in there too 

That sig is SOOOO FIRE @Zetterberg Great work as usual ?

3 minutes ago, Spence King said:

For week ending Jun 21

Answer ALL 6 for 2 TPE!

1)     The Reapers have clearly gone ALL IN trading for SUPERSTARS over the weekend with a flurry of trades Including THREE players/Teammates from Ottawa in the Top 10 VHLM Scoring Leaders. Philly brought over 2 players from last years VHLM 1st All Team, First of all the current league leader in PTS Adam Syreck and first player in S72 to crack the 100 PTS Plateau. As well as fetching debatably leagues most pure sniper the only player that has as many goals as our Captain Big Bob Helminen The man, The Myth,The Legend ”Big Chungus” Along arguably the best Defenceman in the M, also S71 VHLM 2nd All Team a lock for Defenceman of the year Ballot The Legendary “Defenz Mann”. Lastly But definitely not least "Rich-Dickbutt Mcfudderdudder" a VHLM Vet going into his last season (RDM and Mann are both in the top 10 for Shots Blocked). With all of these new faces in the LR who has made the biggest impression on you and expand on that ?

2)     After the Trade Deadline passed Philadelphia has clearly gone made their intentions clear with picking up 4 players from last years playoff Champions for this season their goal is obvious and that’s nothing other than raising the founders cup. Where you surprised by the and the big moves if so , please explain ? and if you were a player in that trade what were your first feelings after hearing the news?

3)     With the VHLM being so widely spread across North American. Which team do you least look forward to the road trip and what is it you hate the most about the commute/City/Arena?

4)     AGM Spence King made his First official Trade and First Official Waiver signing as Front office in the VHLM. What are your thoughts on Mr.Kings philosophies and any specific personality traits we should know of?

5)     We have made it to the 3rd place in the standings, as of late the wins are still coming however we have had 3 Shootouts in the last 10 games. Are you a fan of the Shootout if not why? Who is the best Shootout Specialists on the team in practice?

6)Philadelphia is known for many things most commonly the obvious Philly Cheese Steak (And the Reapers duh) however Philadelphia has produced dozens on Celebrities, Musicians, Comedians and Sports Stars. Which Philadelphia Native do you Admire the most?

1) For myself I think wanting to soon be a top scorer and in the run for an MVP syreck has made the biggest impression on me, he comes in as the top scorer and right away is active in the LR. And on top of all that you can tell he wants to win a championship and that’s the mentality we have had all year so bringing in guys with that same thought was important.

2) I wasn’t surprised at all I know our assistant gm quite well and I know he’s one for big moves, this is a league that when you have a shot you need to go for it guys don’t stick around long. So with us getting ourselves in the position we have this season I figured some moves were going to be made.

3) Honesty I’m a big travel guy, I love it it’s what brings a team together as a tight knit championship group. So there really isn’t anywhere that I don’t like to go in this league.

4) I’m a fan of the direction he takes from a front office prospective. He’s not afraid to take a shot, when the time is right you need to be ready to pull the trigger without hesitation and from what I have seen both him and Maximus both have that philosophy.

5)I’m not a big believer of the shootout, I’ve always said that overtime is the way to go, leave it in the hands of the team or individual players. It’s more exciting for everyone as well, the players the fans everyone wants that not the shootout.

6) GOTTA BE MY BOY KYLE LOWRY!! Helping lead the way and bringing the first chip to the Toronto Raptors. I’m a good old Canadian boy so that has to be my most loved athlete to come out of philly!

1 minute ago, Jer_Lefebvre said:

1) For myself I think wanting to soon be a top scorer and in the run for an MVP syreck has made the biggest impression on me, he comes in as the top scorer and right away is active in the LR. And on top of all that you can tell he wants to win a championship and that’s the mentality we have had all year so bringing in guys with that same thought was important.

2) I wasn’t surprised at all I know our assistant gm quite well and I know he’s one for big moves, this is a league that when you have a shot you need to go for it guys don’t stick around long. So with us getting ourselves in the position we have this season I figured some moves were going to be made.

3) Honesty I’m a big travel guy, I love it it’s what brings a team together as a tight knit championship group. So there really isn’t anywhere that I don’t like to go in this league.

4) I’m a fan of the direction he takes from a front office prospective. He’s not afraid to take a shot, when the time is right you need to be ready to pull the trigger without hesitation and from what I have seen both him and Maximus both have that philosophy.

5)I’m not a big believer of the shootout, I’ve always said that overtime is the way to go, leave it in the hands of the team or individual players. It’s more exciting for everyone as well, the players the fans everyone wants that not the shootout.

6) GOTTA BE MY BOY KYLE LOWRY!! Helping lead the way and bringing the first chip to the Toronto Raptors. I’m a good old Canadian boy so that has to be my most loved athlete to come out of philly!

Always the first guy to head up to the microphone eh Jer ;) I love it though Keep it up amazing work this season buddy ! ?

10 minutes ago, Spence King said:

For week ending Jun 21

Answer ALL 6 for 2 TPE!

1). Of the recent trades, Defenz Mann. An absolute force on the blue line that, as a young gun, I can model my game after and observe him to get better. It's great to learn from someone with such an incredible work ethic that leads the team as the best D-man.
2). I sure was. After I signed with Philly, hearing the blockbuster trades we made was surprising but incredible. It was one of the reasons I signed as a waiver pickup; I wanted to walk into a team determined to win it all.
3). Regarding distance and climate, Mexico City. It's hot, it's incredibly far away, and I'm very out of my element there in that arena. The fans in Mexico City are ruthless, you definitely know you're on the away team there.
4). From my understanding, I think I was that first official waiver signing. I was very impressed with his professionalism and his drive to pursue players to help this team succeed. I am thrilled I signed with the Reapers and do not regret that choice in any way.
5). I don't mind it, I get the arguments for only overtime and including the shootout. It gives a chance for the goalies and players to duel which can be thrilling for the fans. Out of the games I've been a part of, Adam Syreck has been incredible to watch both in practice and during those two shootouts I was on the bench for.
6). I love Kevin Hart. He can really be hilarious and I enjoy seeing his comedy routines and movies!

2 hours ago, Spence King said:

1) Well, I'm also a new face, having just recreated and signed with Philly. It might be cliche, but Dmaximus, the GM, has really made the biggest impression on me. I definitely feel like I made the right choice.

2) Honestly, I'm surprised hearing it now. I took a brief hiatus from all-things VHL and just wanted to sign with my hometown club. I didn't consider that we were really in such a good spot to compete.

3) Between Mexico City and San Diego. I hate the heat.

4) Seems like a nice guy. I'll let you know.

5) I've liked shootouts. Unpopular opinion, I know, but I think they're fun. I'll let you know once I get a few practices under my belt here.

6) Me :D I'm from here. I respect Kobe Bryant (RIP) a crap ton, considering he went to a high school that my school often played in sports (with a huge age difference, ofc). 

1) Well seeing as I'm one of these players and I've already been with the Lynx Squad it has to be one of the newer players.  Maybe Adam Syreck.

2)  From a dynasty overall sort of perspective I was hoping Lynx could repeat.  Things didn't look like they were headed that way though so I'm glad I was trading to a team aggressively trying to win.

3)  Miami that heat & humidity plus that town is not my scene.

4)  Don't know that I've really met or talked to him much yet.

5)  I'm a big fan of shootouts in reality but not as much when it is us with the chance to lose.  I'd like to think I'm the best shootout specialist in practice but that's probably not the case.

6)  Kind of a fake here in Benjamin Franklin.  He was born in Boston but spent a lot of his life in philly and more well known for that.

The Reapers have clearly gone ALL IN trading for SUPERSTARS over the weekend with a flurry of trades Including THREE players/Teammates from Ottawa in the Top 10 VHLM Scoring Leaders. Philly brought over 2 players from last years VHLM 1st All Team, First of all the current league leader in PTS Adam Syreck and first player in S72 to crack the 100 PTS Plateau. As well as fetching debatably leagues most pure sniper the only player that has as many goals as our Captain Big Bob Helminen The man, The Myth,The Legend ”Big Chungus” Along arguably the best Defenceman in the M, also S71 VHLM 2nd All Team a lock for Defenceman of the year Ballot The Legendary “Defenz Mann”. Lastly But definitely not least "Rich-Dickbutt Mcfudderdudder" a VHLM Vet going into his last season (RDM and Mann are both in the top 10 for Shots Blocked). With all of these new faces in the LR who has made the biggest impression on you and expand on that ?

I'd have to say that Adam Syrek has made the biggest impression on me, mainly because of his great tips for both playmakers and snipers. He's got the best of both worlds!

After the Trade Deadline passed Philadelphia has clearly gone made their intentions clear with picking up 4 players from last years playoff Champions for this season their goal is obvious and that’s nothing other than raising the founders cup. Where you surprised by the and the big moves if so , please explain ? and if you were a player in that trade what were your first feelings after hearing the news?

I can't say I'm too surprised. We've got incredible managerial staff, and there were already some superstars on this team, so it would make sense to make a push for the cup. 

With the VHLM being so widely spread across North American. Which team do you least look forward to the road trip and what is it you hate the most about the commute/City/Arena?

Defiantly Ottawa. Because they won the cup last year, their fans still "think they're the best", and to be honest, they get pretty violent.

AGM Spence King made his First official Trade and First Official Waiver signing as Front office in the VHLM. What are your thoughts on Mr.Kings philosophies and any specific personality traits we should know of?

He seems like a great guy, and seems to know what he's doing in the front office. Can't wait to see how far your career will take you, buddy!

We have made it to the 3rd place in the standings, as of late the wins are still coming however we have had 3 Shootouts in the last 10 games. Are you a fan of the Shootout if not why? Who is the best Shootout Specialists on the team in practice?

I'm indifferent with the shootout. While I like to see the filthy dangles, it also gives our opponent a chance to gain an extra point when they inevitably lose.

Philadelphia is known for many things most commonly the obvious Philly Cheese Steak (And the Reapers duh) however Philadelphia has produced dozens on Celebrities, Musicians, Comedians and Sports Stars. Which Philadelphia Native do you Admire the most?

I don't really admire anyone. And I don't really know anyone born in Philadelphia, so I don't think I can answer this question properly.