(S66) LW - Chico Smeb, TPE: 30

xDParK

Another returning member! Welcome back man. I'm the GM of the Minnesota Storm and we are currently one of the stronger if not the strongest teams in the league on paper. But we still need active people and we would love to have you on board. Let me know if you're interested @xDParK

Hi there @xDParK,

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers looking for some active players to fill my top lines.I’m a new expansion team GM and am looking to fill my team with players who want to have some fun this season. I know you are a returning member and may already know what team you would want to sign with. I can offer you 2nd line and lots of playing time. If you are looking for a new VHLM experience with a GM who makes it easy to collect TPE the reapers may be a good fit for you. Welcome back :)

all the best,

-BladeMaiden

• Commissioner
17 minutes ago, xDParK said:

Thanks man 

I’m going to try to build a good 2nd line depth player doing pension/trivia + whatever other easy weekly TPE I can get 

Honestly even without main PT it’s not too bad to get near the cap these days.

What's up with recreates in the last 2 days?

Halifax GM here, I can offer you a spot in the mid 6, starting on the 3rd, possibly moving up on the 2nd depending on activity. And let me know if you need help getting back into it.

2 hours ago, McWolf said:

What's up with recreates in the last 2 days?

Halifax GM here, I can offer you a spot in the mid 6, starting on the 3rd, possibly moving up on the 2nd depending on activity. And let me know if you need help getting back into it.

Me McWolf ;)

The defending champs from Las Vegas are in need of one more active winger. We’d love to have you and look forward to your decision.

Hey @xDParK! Welcome back to the league!

I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and would like to offer you a contract. We can offer 2-3 line minutes and a friendly and active locker room on both discord and the forums. Me and my AGM are both very active and willing to help with any questions you got, you just got to ask! We've developed many great players in Ottawa, and you can be the next. Just quote this post and say accepted to join the Lynx.

Have fun and best wishes!

Esso

49TBEQG.png

Hey @xDParK and welcome back to the league! I am the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we're pleased to offer you a top 6 role within the organization with plenty of time to grow, I believe we can also snag you onto the PP lines for the time being and get you as much playing time as humanly possible. That being said, we're all about giving fair chances here so the more you grow, the more chances we'll be happy to give. We have an active LR, a very well-known history of winning here in Yukon and I think the atmosphere will be right up your alley if you like activity and fun. If you choose to accept, just quote this post and accept it, if you choose to go elsewhere, best of luck to you in the VHLM :)

Just now, xDParK said:

Every team sounds amazing tbh. Let me talk it over with @O4L today and we'll make a decision . :cheers:

Honestly you guys coming as a set is crazy attractive for GMs, or at least for me. Super glad you have your pick of teams are getting some hype as returning members. :)

On 2/21/2019 at 6:24 PM, Eudaldkp said:

Another returning member! Welcome back man. I'm the GM of the Minnesota Storm and we are currently one of the stronger if not the strongest teams in the league on paper. But we still need active people and we would love to have you on board. Let me know if you're interested @xDParK

I accept Minnesota's offer

Was a tough decision, every single team was enticing. Thank you so much for the offers GMs.