The most average member

Edgar

What constitutes a member as "average"?

If you have to ask than you are average.

AverageHomesick.

Edited by Kendrick

I'd challenge anyone here to a battle in that matter. :lol:

Bitch, I may not be able to out-drink anyone on any given night, but that's mainly because I have mild-to-severe alcohol intolerance and will often burn up and, at a certain point, my body will just flat out reject anymore alcohol.  This is because my body doesn't metabolize alcohol properly and it builds up too much acetaldehyde; a chemical doctors actually give people to TREAT alcoholism because it makes drinking so unpleasant.  In simpler terms, I SHOULD be the best candidate for Least Alcoholic.  If we're being technical, I don't think I could ever ACTUALLY become an alcoholic, because my body rejects it so badly, and I don't even particularly enjoy drinking it as a result...

...and yet I still do.  Like, way too often.  Obviously every weekend, but from November-December there was a solid 6-week streak of Wednesday/Thursday funfests sprinkled in addition.  And then fucking January... 3-4, 10-13, 18, 21-25, and 31st, which worked me into a temporary -$300 deficit, lol (and I mean those are days I was intoxicated, not just having a casual drink.  I don't often do that, so I don't count those). It also often negatively affects my VHL job performance and thus puts a strain on my VHL relationships. Typing that all out made me sad.  SO IF THAT ISN'T ALCOHOLISM I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!  #drugsarebad

Bitch, I may not be able to out-drink anyone on any given night, but that's mainly because I have mild-to-severe alcohol intolerance and will often burn up and, at a certain point, my body will just flat out reject anymore alcohol.  This is because my body doesn't metabolize alcohol properly and it builds up too much acetaldehyde; a chemical doctors actually give people to TREAT alcoholism because it makes drinking so unpleasant.  In simpler terms, I SHOULD be the best candidate for Least Alcoholic.  If we're being technical, I don't think I could ever ACTUALLY become an alcoholic, because my body rejects it so badly, and I don't even particularly enjoy drinking it as a result...

...and yet I still do.  Like, way too often.  Obviously every weekend, but from November-December there was a solid 6-week streak of Wednesday/Thursday funfests sprinkled in addition.  And then fucking January... 3-4, 10-13, 18, 21-25, and 31st, which worked me into a temporary -$300 deficit, lol (and I mean those are days I was intoxicated, not just having a casual drink.  I don't often do that, so I don't count those). It also often negatively affects my VHL job performance and thus puts a strain on my VHL relationships. Typing that all out made me sad.  SO IF THAT ISN'T ALCOHOLISM I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!  #drugsarebad

It also positively affected our relationship.

<3

i could show you a real alcoholic, someone who made 50,000 two years ago and drank it all away basically

My life goal!

But seriously, I could also show you a couple of my uncles, if they weren't busy being dead.  I'm just actually quite lucky I just like partying more than I dislike booze instead of liking both equally.

i could show you a real alcoholic, someone who made 50,000 two years ago and drank it all away basically

Show us? Why don't we just PM Zimmers instead?