Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 75 - War Never Changes

Devise

http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/76826950/file.html

Full show here. We discuss the awards, recent pre season retirements, early sim results, dabble a bit into thoughts heading into the season and take a look at the draft. We also do the quest from a few weeks back where we received tons of accents and phrases. We then add a new fun quest for people to get into for next week.

MONOLOGUE CUT OFF! CLICK IF YOU DARE! 

Great episode!

Thanks for the shout-out. I`ve been trying to participate as much as I can to help increase my reputation and get more accustomed to the league.

And I do vaguely get some of the jokes but the only one that I have a firm grasp on is how much of a drunk jardy is.

Context:3/3 - Boring intro. Good discussion on the MVP race. Thought it was closer than the 8-1 vote total. We don't look at any defensive stats the right way. Low had a monster year last year and that Labette was well deserved. Only thing about VHLM awards is that no inactive should have won an award that is voted on. I think that's the nicest thing Jericho can say about Brovy. I remember chatting STZ on his first day here. Please no Rift please no Rift please no Rift. Yup, it's Rift HoF talk. Johan Hallstrom will run over the VHLM, not Linholm. RIGA UNDEFEATED AT THE POINT IN TIME THIS WAS RECORDED. LOL Jericho with the XXX scoring build. I see it both ways with the Calgary 5th overall pick, but I'm happy to have KJA in Riga. Describing 2 girls 1 cup would have resulted in a loss of professionalism, so good call :P . Was that supposed to be German? I was expecting a negative shout out to a Riga player and was surprised when you didn't start there. "It's actually slobo, not Boom." cracked me up more than it should have. AND YEAH FUCK NEW YORK.

Professionalism: 2/2 - As professional as you can be.

Editing:1/1 - Another great intro.

Overall: 6/6

Context:3/3 - Boring intro. Good discussion on the MVP race. Thought it was closer than the 8-1 vote total. We don't look at any defensive stats the right way. Low had a monster year last year and that Labette was well deserved. Only thing about VHLM awards is that no inactive should have won an award that is voted on. I think that's the nicest thing Jericho can say about Brovy. I remember chatting STZ on his first day here. Please no Rift please no Rift please no Rift. Yup, it's Rift HoF talk. Johan Hallstrom will run over the VHLM, not Linholm. RIGA UNDEFEATED AT THE POINT IN TIME THIS WAS RECORDED. LOL Jericho with the XXX scoring build. I see it both ways with the Calgary 5th overall pick, but I'm happy to have KJA in Riga. Describing 2 girls 1 cup would have resulted in a loss of professionalism, so good call :P . Was that supposed to be German? I was expecting a negative shout out to a Riga player and was surprised when you didn't start there. "It's actually slobo, not Boom." cracked me up more than it should have. AND YEAH FUCK NEW YORK.

Professionalism: 2/2 - As professional as you can be.

Editing:1/1 - Another great intro.

Overall: 6/6

Then I dare you to send me some great pun intro's that lead into Laichly Rift's Pajodcast. IT AINT SO DAMN EASY! :P 

about halfway through now. New phone, new possibolities. Can actually store the mp3 and listen on the road now.

Loved Jericho's LeBeau fanboyism in the start, otterboy, xdpark actually being active and me needing 11 votes for the shaw. Now its time to try and beat Rift for the HOF.

Paused at the draft part and continuing tomorrow.

Omg omg, each week "Pa Groupies" (:P) should send in songs for the intro for the next pajodcast.

And thanks Chris for standing up for me about the trophy that Salmon won.... I was ttotally FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY.