Who has Reddit account here?

If you you have one simply just say "Yes", I will be using this to gain some info so please say honestly if you do or not. This has a recruiting purpose behind it.

Myself: Yes

Edited by Kendrick

Okay so now that you all are here and have commented. Would you say posting links quickly when you guys are on chat to up vote for 2 seconds is beneficial?

Okay so now that you all are here and have commented. Would you say posting links quickly when you guys are on chat to up vote for 2 seconds is beneficial?

Redditors are SUPER suspicious of spam upvoting. They will see the accounts are not regular posters or parts of the community and call you out and downvote it. You can try, but I am not sure it will work.

Yeah guys...don't have everyone go in and say "the site is awesome!". It looks pretty bad. Only comment if you have a fairly old and active reddit account.

Redditors are SUPER suspicious of spam upvoting. They will see the accounts are not regular posters or parts of the community and call you out and downvote it. You can try, but I am not sure it will work.

That's pretty much what happened when we tried it a while back.

Yeah guys...don't have everyone go in and say "the site is awesome!". It looks pretty bad. Only comment if you have a fairly old and active reddit account.

I'll volunteer to comment. My account is over a year old with plenty of comments to show my activity.

Well that's what I was getting at. I was unaware of the up voting spamming thing, which is kid of stupid. Comments make sense but only guys who comment on a lot of other things should come in and comment.

Yes, but only got it recently for the purposes of this league. Semi-interested in the site though, could post in some other areas to mask the intent somewhat

i have posted in 8 different sub forums over the last 4 months, so doing more may become somewhat spamming essentially.

i have posted in 8 different sub forums over the last 4 months, so doing more may become somewhat spamming essentially.

I'm referring to posting non-VHL things in non-VHL forums, to make it seem like I'm a regular member

• 2 weeks later...